Old 07-30-2011, 16:23   #1
IxCaribouLouxI

IxCaribouLouxI is on a distinguished road
Disappointed In Conquer

You know i have been playing conquer ever since it was introduced and i am not impressed with all of these new changes that have been done to conquer. It all started getting bad when the Talismans came out. I thought to myself this is the worst idea that they have had yet! Then came the horses and the dragon souls and all that bull****, i have stuck through all of that hoping that maybe they would come up with an idea worth staying for. When the classic Co servers came out i was very excited. I thought cool just like the old days. But no, expecting it to be like the old days when i made my account on that server i was again disappointed. i moved back to one of the other servers and began to create another account there. But to my surprise they come out with this steed bull****, you can now fight while being on a horse. Conquer crew i have stuck to this game for many years hoping you come out with a good idea, but i now see i have wasted my time. I and i'm sure a lot of other veteran players are leaving this bull****. The game is no longer based on skill, its on who has more money to spend. I'm very disappointed in you conquer crew.
IxCaribouLouxI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: