View Poll Results: Create an element aspect in game? More than current boss elements.
Yes! 3 50.00%
No.(Explain why....in the comments below ) 3 50.00%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-01-2011, 09:44   #1
StillHeart
Heartless

StillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond repute
Elemental Auras

See my favorite thing about ancient games is that they include elemental aspects. Meaning, water, wind, fire, thunder, earth, etc. And although TQ has done an ok job in some what keeping elements in the game (bosses), I think they should be more tied in with the characters.

My suggestion is to create an elemental aura people can choose when they are level 130+. Basically what occurs is that you join a type of element group. Each group would give some form of basic attribute so essentially:

Water->Gives HP
Earth->More defense
Wind->Increased agility and movement speed
Fire->Increased damage

And well a character can only choose 1 element, and each character gets a certain aura shield around them. If you are a wind element user, an earth element user would hit more on you. If you are a fire element user, a water element user would hit more on you. If you are a water element user, a fire element user would hit less on you.

They can also add, element auras that you can place on your weapons. So if you are a wind element user, and you put a fire element gem on your weapons. It increases the damage, but if a fire element user puts a fire element gem in their weapons it increases their damage more than it would for the wind element user. (These elemental gems change the glow of your sword, so say the normal glow is red, it would change it to completely blue (if you use a water element gem on it))

That's basically the summarized idea I had. Personally I would love the concept of elements in the game, would make it more fun and interesting. What do you guys think? Nay or yay? lol
StillHeart is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2011, 10:39   #2
petr08
Banned

petr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond repute
Yay
petr08 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2011, 13:22   #3
StillHeart
Heartless

StillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by petr08 View Post
Yay
lol
StillHeart is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2011, 15:40   #4
ConquerCatcher
CheatCatch

ConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down

No thanks, lets keep the game the way it is for a while, it is getting back to balance.
Once they make the Warrior skills for 2-handed weapons, and just Archer better everything is fine...
Guild: SerenityManager
Battle Power: 325

Suggestions
:
|130 & 135 Stakes/Scarecrows|ReviveHere In Houses|MagicBat Dies Live!|Pure Effects|Archer's Bow Plus Attack|Spear DragonSoul Phase 6|Counter Kill Balance|Make NPCs Look Different|New Archer Skill|
ConquerCatcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2011, 09:37   #5
Strilter
Kenneth

Strilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond repute
i agree with cocatcher tq needs to work with what they got instead of constantly adding stuff which is part of the problem they add stuff before its actually ready to be used in game

ps knowing tq

fire would beat water because water evaporates lolz

133 133 135 pure archer (atm)
Guild:newbies Deputy Leader

super 2 soc sgg +6 tower
super 2 soc stg +6 fan -1 dmg
super +6 riding crop
super 1 soc sdg +5 boots -3 dmg
super 2 soc sdg +5 perm p3 ring
super 2 soc Sdg +8 perm p6 coat
super 2 soc sdg +12 archer hat perm p5
super 2 soc sdg +7 bow perm p4
super 1 soc sdg +5 necklace
Steed +6
gourd -1
Spear +8 2 soc sdg perm p3
currently 306 bp 310...my mentor came back from a 2 year hiatus lmao
Strilter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2014, 07:46   #6
kelcel2013
Banned

kelcel2013 is on a distinguished road
I agree about having Elements in game. But not that type of stats added. Here is what's on my mind. If you have lets say Fire Element-10, you will have 10% more dmg to Wind Elements and 10% less Defence to Water Elements. Get what I mean? In that way, even if you are the toughest guy out there, there is still someone who can hit hard damages on you and it depends on the elements used.
kelcel2013 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: