Old 01-02-2011, 14:28   #151
Janix
Banned

Janix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolen View Post
I'll be waiting for the list of people you'd like kicked with a reason why.
Person I would like kicked:
Bob

Reason:
Being a h0m0
Janix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-02-2011, 15:48   #152
Firekiss
Frenchy

Firekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Tell me exactly why we're hated lol.

Fairly sure I've tried to do everything that was asked.

"Get people to stop botting" - Done
"Mind my own buisness" - Done
"Help people" - Done
"Get kicked outta the Alliance" - Done

Fairly sure I'm actually one of the people who've been willing to talk through all the issues.

We all know that no matter how or what I did in Illusion the outcome would've been the same lol. Angry people towards me.
I don't really know why you/your guild is hated, since everyone that had a problem with your guild, you sort it out (cf : the list in the quote). As you know i wasn't for un-allying your guild, but i guess it's because insanity is a scammer and people don't like you.
Just a guess, maybe your haters will tell why

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janix View Post
Person I would like kicked:
Bob

Reason:
Being a h0m0
Works with NynjaYnPyjamas too !
***1120;
***1120;
***3232;_***3232;
***1120;
<::| Vindictus |::>

Firekiss is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-02-2011, 16:13   #153
do~the~dance

do~the~dance is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? View Post
Scumbags like you made it even worse.
do~the~dance is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-02-2011, 18:20   #154
tappiz

tappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond repute
Hmm, reasons for me would be:

1. All the time, some **** comes up. Pointless drama. I mean, as a leader of a guild, you should atleast have some sense on how to act on the server. I understand that it's for leveling up, but jumping gates, botting in guild tourny etc definitely don't bring any keep reputation. Yeah, old things, but somehow you always seem to come up with new weird ****. I personally support 3rd party programs but god, atleast don't use em on main char or with guild tags above your head.

2. Wrong kind of attitude. Yes, I understand it's annoying that people don't show up to help, they might not show up to GW, but it's pretty damn wrong for the leader to go "oh well, **** it, I'm off since no'one helps. [insert flaming and swearing here]". That only gets rest of the people pissed off as well, not only you, so I wonder why people start disliking.

3. It pisses me off how someone with lesser gear than our clan members have (Varekai, Koff, Testo) owned the best clan map in game and it couldn't be taken over because of an alliance. Sure, I'm greedy person - who the hell would get a full +7 -7 2s character just so they can help others. Especially seeing how people went "oh, but we don't have any other income baww cant get more gear without clan map". Seriously, just wow. I take it you go to some major corporate boss IRL and start going off about how they make **** loads of money even though they're already rich?

And yeah, I know that you're one of the best FBers of this server, but even if it's classic, in the end skill doesn't matter that much. I heard Satan 1 hits you with herc for example, even though you most likely would 20-0 him in a FB duel.

4. It also pissed me off that a guild of like 5 active people were given their turn to win GWs - I mean wtf, that's like 600 CP per member? Whereas SH members and Oxy members get like 50 due to having so many ppl? So yeah, one of the reasons for my "hate" are such simple things - someone getting rich too easy, "leeching" off others. Also I heard before getting unallied, we were asked to HELP in guild PK tourny so that Illusion doesn't have to resort to botting. Not sure if that's true though, but wow if it is.

Now, I guess I could still rant about accepting scammers to guild and all that ****, but meh, personally I don't care about that. If you get scammed, it's your own fault, in the end. In fact, the way people are going about scamming stuff is completely wrong. I mean, if someone from Oxy decided to scam other players gears tomorrow, I take it that would make Oxymoron a scammer guild for some of our own members?

Last edited by tappiz; 01-02-2011 at 18:28.
tappiz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-02-2011, 18:38   #155
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
1. if it has a guild tag or not, we all know who is behind the chars so no, if you agree to pve botting then why care about your guild tag lol

2. agreed der

3. fighting was discussible, but its not like you guys made it exactly clear. of course there are objections when vili just jumps in and says, "that clan map belongs to me!" while vision has defended it for 8 months. When we asked vili what he wanted, he said "just an equal share like the rest gets", while in reality you just want the map for yourself, which you claim now. You guys have been far from truthfull with us. A share was offered for a tc map, then martin agreed to share his with koff. I haven't been on for a while but does this mean your "group" now has a DC and a TC map? So far for the "everyone gets a fair share" opinion of vili.

4. the cps ws shared over guilds, 1200 - 1200 - 600. not 3k a week per guild. so be sure to get your facts right first. Helping illusion in guild pkt was asked indeed, but more to navigate a spot which they would give them most chances of getting in the top 3 for the guild pk tournament while SH vs oxy duked it out for the final.

and quite a sad thing, but of course just an opinion of mine, is that vili decided to do these things AFTER we helped him get lvled up first. so before you accuse others of "leeching", be sure you look at yourself first. There are other things to leech then cps. he says, "not my fault you guys lvl slow" while we literally handed him tourneys for xp.

Last edited by *~panda~*; 01-02-2011 at 18:40.
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-02-2011, 18:48   #156
Uchiha_Madara.
Afr!can

Uchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond repute
Everythang sounds fucked up :O

>ROXAS<
http://www.xfire.com/video/2c4044/
[Aimbot]
^Just a reminder, he seems to forget a lot. Also watch how he turns the aimbot off and gets raped by some noob lool
Uchiha_Madara. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-02-2011, 18:51   #157
tappiz

tappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
text
1. I'm quite sure that people wouldn't know that I have ever used a 3rd party program, if I didn't openly admit it on the forum. Atleast for the sake of your own side, you should not do it openly before other players, even if you don't personally care. There are probably 100 ninjas botting all the time, all around CO. How can we know who's behind all of them as long as they're guildless and not anyones main characters? You're saying Mark actually runs 100 clients to bot at once or waddafak?

The thing is, actions of the leader reflect to guild very easily. When the leader is thought of as an ass, scammer recruiter or a botter - the rest of the members are very easily thought of as the same. Another of those things that make no sense but happen IRL too.

Atleast I don't want to be allied with a guild leader that pulls stunts such as those. If I don't remember totally wrong, Ciare or however that name is typed came to forums raging how we are a botter alliance and don't do **** when one of the alliance guilds runs bots during a PvP event - well, atleast I started trying to change things after that, since it wasn't the first time Bob has brought shame on the whole alliance by doing something which shouldn't be done. Imo there should be a limit to things, his walljumping during GW was buried and forgotten, yet once again something like this happened.

So, everyone is feel free to walljump, bot, aimbot or whatever they want for all I care, just do it on characters/guilds that can't be linked straight to us.

2. Nyse.

3. Yeah at first, I was indeed fine with going for equal shares, but my opinion changed as the discussion just went on and on. You know, that feeling when you grow tired of it, go like "fack dis" and just (try to) take it all. The other DC map is owned By Aki + MASH btw, not sure if they're sharing it with Simon + Betsy.

We are sharing a map with Varekai 50/50 - I think that's an equal share btw, only the map residents are different.

When the clan things were discussed, we were given an offer to join up with Bob. Just wow, I think I've made quite clear that I want to have nothing to do with him. Therefore isn't it obvious that was declined?

4. It appears that I was given false info about the sharing, but even that way, it's still unfair if just looking at the numbers. I just know that several people on our side weren't happy about Illusion members KSing them with a bot and after that it's decided that from now on, we shall help them reach top 3 each week. Derp.

I wonder why you bring up Vili here anyways - I hardly see him talking in this topic. And yeah, you helped him win mothly like uhh, 2 times? Quite sure he offered something as payment too, because we don't like "owing" to people. Atleast for Escapist we gave the SDG when he helped him win once. I rather try to deal out with people than just try to go by force straight from the start, even if with Koffs gear there's quite a high chance to win without anyones help.

I'm just saying my own opinions here, Vili agrees with some of them, he doesn't agree with some of them. It's not like he can't come to forums and tell his OWN opinions, he just can't be arsed to.

In fact, Vili slightly opposed to the idea of going for TC maps since he can't be there every night to defend it and since the maximum level was raised once again. Now that I checked, it appears Vision has taken the clan map back last night when atleast I wasn't around, which means that we have to sacrifice our precious evening time yet again to go and take the map back. But yeah, I told him "hells no" since **** already has started, not like we should back down at this point, lol.

Last edited by tappiz; 01-02-2011 at 19:21.
Old 01-02-2011, 23:32   #158
lolen

lolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I'll be waiting for the list of people you'd like kicked with a reason why.
Still waiting.

Not gonna comment on everything else since 70 - 80 pct of it is a crock of **** lol.
Level: 130-130-136
Build: Water - War - Troj

Roxas~ Speaks to Bob~: nice bot mark
lolen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-02-2011, 23:50   #159
tappiz

Quote:
Still waiting.

Not gonna comment on everything else since 70 - 80 pct of it is a crock of **** lol.
Please do, I mean, this way people could think that you actually can't come up with anything to defend yourself.

As for the list, here would be mine

1. you, for the reasons in above posts
2. Black wolf, if he wasn't kicked already, for obvious reasons

Rest I'm personally cool with and even friends with some.

Last edited by tappiz; 01-03-2011 at 00:00.
Old 01-03-2011, 00:17   #160
lolen

lolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tappiz View Post
Please do, I mean, this way people could think that you actually can't come up with anything to defend yourself.

Wauw! You make no sense! LOL.

*Kicks myself from my own guild.*

Black wolf isn't even in the guild. Go figure.

Isn't that I can't come up with things to defend myself, I'm just sick of repeating myself all the time lol.

Old 01-03-2011, 00:17   #161
Janix
Banned

Janix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Most of what you said - which you also admitted is based on 'hearsay' and 'assumptions'. Anyone can throw a few rumors around and make someone out to be an *******. So I have to agree with Mark on this one.. 70%+- of the walls of text are irrelevant/a crock of ****.

Fact is Mark and I did more for that side than you ever did. Whether it be fights, helping people or attending guild wars.

Sure mistakes have been made, maybe even more than once- and granted.. Mark maybe a ***** at times but who isn't? (I know more people that dislike Vili than disliking Mark.. Is he next up for the 'chop'? )

This server was actually quite fun to play but look at it now, slowly dying lol. So yeah.. How good is your friends full +7 -7 now- when he barely has anyone to fight?

I for one have no enemies left. I don't play GW, I dont play Guild PK's.. Things are only getting worse here.

Maybe it's time to step up, swallow our pride and start to rebuild our own side- or quit with the rest and just let the server die. I guess time will tell.

Last edited by Janix; 01-03-2011 at 00:37.
Old 01-03-2011, 00:20   #162
lolen

Quote:
Most of what you said - which you also admitted is based on 'hearsay' and 'assumptions'. Anyone can throw a few rumors around and make someone out to be an *******. So I have to agree with Mark on this one.. 70%+- of the walls of text are a crock of ****.

Fact is Mark and I did more for that side than you ever did. Whether it be fights, helping people or attending guild wars.

Sure mistakes have been made, maybe even more than once- and granted.. Mark maybe a ***** at times but who isn't?

This server was actually quite fun to play but look at it now, slowly dying lol. So yeah.. How good is your friends full +7 -7 now- when he barely has anyone to fight?

I for one have no enemies left. I don't play GW, I dont play Guild PK's.. Things are only getting worse here.

Maybe it's time to step up, swallow our pride and start to rebuild our side- or quit with the rest and just let the server die. I guess time will tell.
Notice something though. When we try to rebuild our side we get *****ed at cause of the people we pick lol, we could've just picked everyone including SATAN etc, but nope we actually sat down and looked at people who can be decent people.

And before people start saying "DECENT BLABLABLA THEY'RE FKERS". Remember most of you were with them till we asked you to join our side lol.

Old 01-03-2011, 00:24   #163
Janix
Banned

Quote:
Notice something though. When we try to rebuild our side we get *****ed at cause of the people we pick lol, we could've just picked everyone including SATAN etc, but nope we actually sat down and looked at people who can be decent people.

And before people start saying "DECENT BLABLABLA THEY'RE FKERS". Remember most of you were with them till we asked you to join our side lol.
Who says we have to recruit people anyway?

But yeah.. I guess we'll see..

Last edited by Janix; 01-03-2011 at 00:35.
Old 01-03-2011, 00:41   #164
tappiz

Quote:
Wauw! You make no sense! LOL.

*Kicks myself from my own guild.*

Black wolf isn't even in the guild. Go figure.

Isn't that I can't come up with things to defend myself, I'm just sick of repeating myself all the time lol.
Sherlock. Ofc you wouldn't kick yourself and therefore I support being unallied with your guild.

And I have seen how you repeat yourself. You said things were taken care of several months ago after that gatejump, but yet more **** happened.

Quote:
Most of what you said - which you also admitted is based on 'hearsay' and 'assumptions'. Anyone can throw a few rumors around and make someone out to be an *******. So I have to agree with Mark on this one.. 70%+- of the walls of text are irrelevant/a crock of ****.

Sure mistakes have been made, maybe even more than once- and granted.. Mark maybe a ***** at times but who isn't?

Maybe it's time to step up, swallow our pride and start to rebuild our own side- or quit with the rest and just let the server die. I guess time will tell.
So, just because he has done a lot of good, you think he is allowed to do whatever he wants, be it botting or whatever, which definitely makes the server worse, as well.

Who wants to go guild PKT if there are ninja bots running around?

And yeah, I'm not implying that it would happen yet again, but geez, atleast I wouldn't be surprised considering how it has been during last half year.

Also, if we all act friends, be a happy family, how do you think we can get some activity, then? Though I agree, most people just decide to quit instead of trying to change something.. But by being a big happy family where everyone is friend with each other, we definitely won't get people to fight against.

Quote:

Your way of picking people is definitely wrong atleast in my opinion. Otherwise there wouldn't have been people using bots in your guild during a PvP event, there wouldn't have been people who scam other players etc.

I don't really care who I play with if I join just for GW. Remember how I belonged to no side for most of the time this server has been up? I just joined the side which I thought needs more help during GW, if they asked me to join.

Spending 2 hours during GW in the same guild as Honorous, afterwards leaving the guild is definitely not comparable to spending all the time allied to you.

Quote:
Who says we have to recruit people anyway?

But yeah.. I guess we'll see..
About the part that was in your post before editing, isn't that what we all want? Fighting, enemies etc.

Last edited by tappiz; 01-03-2011 at 01:04.
Old 01-03-2011, 00:54   #165
lolen

Quote:
Sherlock. Ofc you wouldn't kick yourself and therefore I support being unallied with your guild.

And I have seen how you repeat yourself. You said things were taken care of several months ago after that gatejump, but yet more **** happened.

What exactly happend? I've been botjailed for jumping gate (with a level 70 troj?) and leveling nix with a bot.

So, just because he has done a lot of good, you think he is allowed to do whatever he wants, be it botting or whatever, which definitely makes the server worse, as well.

You keep talking about botting... Yet you and Koff balently brag about botting close to 24/7 lol. My kind of botting is no different to yours O.o... Also lets not forget that Koff used a "hax" to make FB easier for 1 - 2 days :P lol.

Who wants to go guild PKT if there are ninja bots running around?

And yeah, I'm not implying that it would happen yet again, but geez, atleast I wouldn't be surprised considering how it has been during last half year.

Lol I find it so funny that this keeps getting brought up? You weren't even there? Do you even know what happend? I came in with a nin, botted for a few nins I got killed and asked to stop and I stopped lol. Havn't done it since

Also, if we all act friends, be a happy family, how do you think we can get some activity, then? Though I agree, most people just decide to quit instead of trying to change something.. But by being a big happy family where everyone is friend with each other, we definitely won't get people to fight against.

I've never been friends with you nor will I ever be, but I still fail to see where all this hate comes from specially cause my name was mentioned like 10 times during a period I wasn't even online? Lol.

As I asked firekiss state some VALID reasons to dislike me, don't go on with "you botted" lol, like 80 pct of your side has been botjailed for botting, not to mention that's how koff gets leveled.

Your way of picking people is definitely wrong atleast in my opinion. Otherwise there wouldn't have been people using bots during in your guild during a PvP event, there wouldn't have been people who scam other players etc.

How do I pick people? I certain don't just ask them to join lol, I actually do ask around .

I don't really care who I play with if I join just for GW. Remember how I belonged to no side for most of the time this server has been up? I just joined the side which I thought needs more help during GW, if they asked me to join.

Spending 2 hours during GW in the same guild as Honorous, afterwards leaving the guild is definitely not comparable to spending all the time allied to you.
Time doesn't really matter, was the point in it lol. You've helped them nearly as much as you've helped us during gwar :P
Lol Rich as we predicted. Wall of txt xD.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: