Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2010, 21:30   #16
mrpops2ko
mou ikkai

mrpops2ko is a splendid one to beholdmrpops2ko is a splendid one to beholdmrpops2ko is a splendid one to beholdmrpops2ko is a splendid one to beholdmrpops2ko is a splendid one to beholdmrpops2ko is a splendid one to beholdmrpops2ko is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to mrpops2ko Send a message via MSN to mrpops2ko Send a message via Yahoo to mrpops2ko Send a message via Skype™ to mrpops2ko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Madara. View Post
Alright thanks. Well can't be on for this coming month as you lot know :P I trust my e-thug nigs will deal with him though

Using the word ****** in a derogotary way, is hostile to me. What I said was not thuggery, it was telling the truth. If you want to know what internet thuggery is, look at all your posts. Takes a big man to say the N word on the internets btw.
I did not use it in a derogatory manner. I merely use it in my internet conversations. I suggest you have a strong talk with every African American youth who uses ****** every other word then. Go make some big deal of it over there.

Go look at most African American's facebook pages then, go tell them they're all big men.
I cuted my veins 3 times cose of this game,(didnt have a gun to shootmyself) if I die, my bro propobly will sue the TQ *******s...
Old 05-08-2010, 21:36   #17
Uchiha_Madara.
Afr!can

Uchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpops2ko View Post
I did not use it in a derogatory manner. I merely use it in my internet conversations. I suggest you have a strong talk with every African American youth who uses ****** every other word then. Go make some big deal of it over there.

Go look at most African American's facebook pages then, go tell them they're all big men.
Keep digging, bruv. Maybe you can dig yourself back into the 1950s you'll have a few more friends then.

I'm not going to waste my time proving that you were using the N word in a derogotary way, especially when it's plain for everyone to see. Try not to quit before I come back in a month please.

Also, the way the "African Americans" you are talking about use the N word is not derogatory, I suggest you google the word (Derogatory I mean).

>ROXAS<
http://www.xfire.com/video/2c4044/
[Aimbot]
^Just a reminder, he seems to forget a lot. Also watch how he turns the aimbot off and gets raped by some noob lool

Last edited by Uchiha_Madara.; 05-08-2010 at 21:38.
Old 05-08-2010, 21:37   #18
mrpops2ko
mou ikkai

mrpops2ko is a splendid one to beholdmrpops2ko is a splendid one to beholdmrpops2ko is a splendid one to beholdmrpops2ko is a splendid one to beholdmrpops2ko is a splendid one to beholdmrpops2ko is a splendid one to beholdmrpops2ko is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to mrpops2ko Send a message via MSN to mrpops2ko Send a message via Yahoo to mrpops2ko Send a message via Skype™ to mrpops2ko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Madara. View Post
Keep digging, bruv. Maybe you can dig yourself back into the 1950s you'll have a few more friends then.

I'm not going to waste my time proving that you were using the N word in a derogotary way, especially when it's plain for everyone to see. Try not to quit before I come back in a month please.
np, see you in game.
I cuted my veins 3 times cose of this game,(didnt have a gun to shootmyself) if I die, my bro propobly will sue the TQ *******s...
Old 05-08-2010, 21:40   #19
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
the N word ? wats that
Old 05-08-2010, 22:08   #20
(S)mash

(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I did not use it in a derogatory manner. I merely use it in my internet conversations.
How many racists does it take to change a light bulb? 100. 1 to change the bulb and 99 to deny it ever happened.
Old 05-08-2010, 22:20   #21
Aquila of Londn
Orange

Aquila of Londn has a reputation beyond reputeAquila of Londn has a reputation beyond reputeAquila of Londn has a reputation beyond reputeAquila of Londn has a reputation beyond reputeAquila of Londn has a reputation beyond reputeAquila of Londn has a reputation beyond reputeAquila of Londn has a reputation beyond reputeAquila of Londn has a reputation beyond reputeAquila of Londn has a reputation beyond reputeAquila of Londn has a reputation beyond reputeAquila of Londn has a reputation beyond repute
this mrpops2ko guy is proper nerd raging
Old 05-08-2010, 22:22   #22
mrpops2ko
mou ikkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquila of Londn View Post
this mrpops2ko guy is proper nerd raging
hence the title ;/
Old 05-08-2010, 22:23   #23
mrpops2ko
mou ikkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by (S)mash View Post
How many racists does it take to change a light bulb? 100. 1 to change the bulb and 99 to deny it ever happened.
I agree. Racism is a crime.
Old 05-08-2010, 23:47   #24
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I agree. Racism is a crime.
execute yourself then.
Old 05-08-2010, 23:51   #25
Deveno

Deveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond repute
anti-troll protocol initated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFerran View Post
Deveno: devourer of souls and threads.
deputy director of mod intelligence services

Got a question? Message me here.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: