View Poll Results: Which class/character is the most fast-paced, simple, and easy to control?
Trojan 3 15.00%
Warrior 4 20.00%
Ninja 5 25.00%
Taoist 6 30.00%
Archer 9 45.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-03-2010, 09:38   #1
MenceD
Azn PWR!!

MenceD is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to MenceD
Question Which is the ??? class/character? POLL

So, out of all the 2010 classes/characters besides the upcoming class/character, which one is the most fast-paced, simple, and easy to control?
Old 04-03-2010, 10:14   #2
Nubzt3r

Nubzt3r has a reputation beyond reputeNubzt3r has a reputation beyond reputeNubzt3r has a reputation beyond reputeNubzt3r has a reputation beyond reputeNubzt3r has a reputation beyond reputeNubzt3r has a reputation beyond reputeNubzt3r has a reputation beyond reputeNubzt3r has a reputation beyond reputeNubzt3r has a reputation beyond reputeNubzt3r has a reputation beyond reputeNubzt3r has a reputation beyond repute
i think its the Archer class. they have simple skills and scatter makes it easy to lvl and hunt for items/Money to buy Arrows or better gears. thats my opininon
Old 04-03-2010, 10:22   #3
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MenceD View Post
So, out of all the 2010 classes/characters besides the upcoming class/character, which one is the most fast-paced, simple, and easy to control?
Archer because ninja requires either good club and a lot of clicking on mobs or a bot in case people don't like doing all that.
While archer doesn't have a fast XP skill, it has Fire Arrows. Most of you people never used them or hate their effect. It levels archers way faster and works while you are flying, just have to stand still. The 111 ones OWN the lvl 73 arrows.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-03-2010, 11:34   #4
Epinephrine
Banned

Epinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Archer because ninja requires either good club and a lot of clicking on mobs or a bot in case people don't like doing all that.
While archer doesn't have a fast XP skill, it has Fire Arrows. Most of you people never used them or hate their effect. It levels archers way faster and works while you are flying, just have to stand still. The 111 ones OWN the lvl 73 arrows.
If you don't kill the monsters in one hit with normal arrows they might prove to be useful, but most archers prefer to have 500 arrows instead of, what is it, 1 fire arrow?
Epinephrine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-03-2010, 12:01   #5
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epinephrine View Post
If you don't kill the monsters in one hit with normal arrows they might prove to be useful, but most archers prefer to have 500 arrows instead of, what is it, 1 fire arrow?
1 pack of fire arrows at 111 contains 5 arrows. 1 such arrow gives you twice as much exp than a normal scatter and it acts as an auto-scatter. So there are like 20 scatters or more in a single arrow of fire.
The quantity may be small but the quality is much better. I used to go almost full inventory with those (minus 5 spaces for mets/ unique items) and use the fire arrows on the Water Devils to level to 120.

It also has a 360 degrees effect unlike scatter which is 180. That's why it gives double.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 04-03-2010, 14:58   #6
Kairn

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
when i used fire arrows at red devils, when i was around lvl 117-ish, i could get over 1 percent with 1 arrow (thats 5 percent for a pack of them), if there was no one else there. Even if there were a couple of trojans i could easily get 0.5 percent with an arrow.
Kairn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-03-2010, 15:03   #7
Kairn

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
I voted archer and trojan. Archer because they are good for hunting/plvling. Trojan because I enjoy playing them. My first account, back in 2003/4 or whenever I started playing, was a trojan and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I like the skills, and enjoy using scent sword in pvp.
Kairn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-03-2010, 16:31   #8
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairn View Post
I voted archer and trojan. Archer because they are good for hunting/plvling. Trojan because I enjoy playing them. My first account, back in 2003/4 or whenever I started playing, was a trojan and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I like the skills, and enjoy using scent sword in pvp.
I'm almost a 2 in one. So i can pvp and hunt. And when time calls for it, i can poison too (takes a bit of luck though). And reflect saves me sometimes.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Z181.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	131578  
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 04-04-2010, 00:39   #9
-Beast-
*** H8er

Location: UNDER EVERY MODS BED... IM WATCHING U Posts: 3,023+
-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute
did every1 forget about warriors?

y did the moderator cross the road?

to fack the chiken

no spek inglis? get Rosetta Stone Bish
-Beast- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2010, 01:19   #10
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
The Bot Character.
Use good gears in Grotto 2, and you can bot 24/7.

...oh...thats not on your list.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: