View Poll Results: Taoist should use attribute points to wear a backsword??
yes other chars also need it so why shouldnt a tao!!! 28 40.58%
im Neutral i dont really care!! 7 10.14%
No they shouldnt they should keep there high hp!!! 34 49.28%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-09-2010, 10:29   #1
dayday

dayday has a reputation beyond reputedayday has a reputation beyond reputedayday has a reputation beyond reputedayday has a reputation beyond reputedayday has a reputation beyond reputedayday has a reputation beyond reputedayday has a reputation beyond reputedayday has a reputation beyond reputedayday has a reputation beyond reputedayday has a reputation beyond reputedayday has a reputation beyond repute
attribute points to wear backsword

Right now taoist are really strong with all new updates they are stronger then before.

there attack increased since the talismans came and after that there hp also greatly increased like they didnt had the advantage since they dont need any attribute points in order to wear or use anything.

So in this thread i just wanne keep it simple and say
in order for a taoist to wear a backsword they need to use 176 points at spirit wich gives them the great amount of mana wich they need anyway and wich will automaticly will decrease there hp wich makes them easyer to kill
and with easyer to kill i mean ill finnaly be able to 2 hit a taoist as a warrior and a ninja or trojan will finnaly be able to 1 hit a tao or with bad luck also need 2 hits who can tell eitherway right now a taoist there hp can almost reach 20.000 wich is crap to restore this and work on the balance in the game i suggest to give these taoists a must of getting 176 spirit before useing a bs
dayday is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2010, 10:36   #2
dayday

dayday has a reputation beyond reputedayday has a reputation beyond reputedayday has a reputation beyond reputedayday has a reputation beyond reputedayday has a reputation beyond reputedayday has a reputation beyond reputedayday has a reputation beyond reputedayday has a reputation beyond reputedayday has a reputation beyond reputedayday has a reputation beyond reputedayday has a reputation beyond repute
I put a poll on it wich im sure of many tao's will vote No on So

If you are a taoist please think twice before answering because is it really fair that only this class will get this advantage while it probobly need it the least!!
Old 01-09-2010, 10:41   #3
dayday

dont forget taoist allready have the advantage of high constant distant att!!

for Employee of TQ think about the idea
bulking paypalling taoists will spend dragonballs to reallot all the time so they keep there advantage wich means TQ will also gain money by this idea
Old 01-09-2010, 10:59   #4
kvdk
Alien #15

Location: In your head, stealing your secrets... oooh, a good one!
kvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond repute
~ not signed

taoists need their hp - and with fog being out there, not being able to kill a taoist just means you are a ****ty player...
kvdk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2010, 11:02   #5
Fight
~Lelouch~

Fight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond repute
I can see both sides of the argument so I put neutral. It's not that I don't care but there are valid reasons in support and against this.

Liberty:
105+ Archer
120+ Trojan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself
From the Dictionary Of TQ Digital: Feature (noun): A bug/glitch that we were either too lazy or too inept to fix.
Fight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2010, 11:26   #6
steffietje

steffietje has a reputation beyond reputesteffietje has a reputation beyond reputesteffietje has a reputation beyond reputesteffietje has a reputation beyond reputesteffietje has a reputation beyond reputesteffietje has a reputation beyond reputesteffietje has a reputation beyond reputesteffietje has a reputation beyond reputesteffietje has a reputation beyond reputesteffietje has a reputation beyond reputesteffietje has a reputation beyond repute
lol tros zap harder than tao

Characters:

Öökoll
Mr.Braafheid

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonish View Post

If you devoted your life to CO in the first place, I highly doubt you even have a life to return to.
steffietje is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2010, 12:12   #7
Draconis71
Banded

Draconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by steffietje View Post
lol tros zap harder than tao
Sad but true...
Draconis71 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2010, 14:18   #8
dayday

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvdk View Post
~ not signed

taoists need their hp - and with fog being out there, not being able to kill a taoist just means you are a ****ty player...
ever thougt i might be an old player who is pure warrior and aint got no fog!!!
and the reason i aint got no trojan or any other account and dont want that is because i dont wanne use any of these noobs skills

- herc - toxic fog - nado - two fold >>> etc etc

the only reall skills wich this game provide is fastblade and scent sword and conquer is destroying this by stupid updates wich came since talismans after the start of talismans the server went backwards and now they got classic conquer but for a player who spend over a couple of thousands of dollars i feel deceived surpassed and ******d with all the money i made an account wich is only good for its defence wich is bull**** cause if you take toxic fog a warriors defence is in the past cause all who are fogged get low hp and die in the end

Lamma out of time GTG
Old 01-09-2010, 14:22   #9
dayday

people who play fire taoist place yourself in a melee account and think twice before voteing cause i like a democration but i see to many people voteing no while its only more then fair they also need to use there attribute points like any other account so stop being selfish people

and any TQ employee no mather what the poll say in the end you should do whats right and you know its right to let them also use there attribute points
Old 01-09-2010, 15:50   #10
Jerri
Banned

Location: SUOMI PERKELE!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 14 533 + 113 = 26 161
Jerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond repute
Not signed. Taos need the HP due to very weak defence. Also, taos take like double the damage other classes receive, even if tao has very high defence. It's a built in *** thing by TQ.
Jerri is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2010, 16:09   #11
kvdk
Alien #15

kvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dayday View Post
people who play fire taoist place yourself in a melee account and think twice before voteing cause i like a democration but i see to many people voteing no while its only more then fair they also need to use there attribute points like any other account so stop being selfish people

and any TQ employee no mather what the poll say in the end you should do whats right and you know its right to let them also use there attribute points
you, go play a taoist..

cause you have not played one either
[dont say you did, else you would not have suggested this....]

ooh, and dont complain about something becouse you refused to adapt..
CO is a changing game, you adapt, or you loose - you choose to loose
Old 01-09-2010, 18:12   #12
~Zesty~
Im A Girl

~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute
Not signed

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned
~Zesty~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2010, 01:05   #13
dayday

Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvdk View Post
you, go play a taoist..

cause you have not played one either
[dont say you did, else you would not have suggested this....]

ooh, and dont complain about something becouse you refused to adapt..
CO is a changing game, you adapt, or you loose - you choose to loose
[quote=kvdk;10937021]you, go play a taoist.. <<< some extra info

war-war-war 130-130-135
+12 helm sdg sdg -7
+8 sdg sdg -5 necklace << my +12 one got scammed
+8 sdg sdg -7 ring
+12 sdg sdg -7 poison blade
+12 sdg sdg -7 armour
+12 sdg sdg -7 shield
+7 sdg sdg -7 boots
+8 stg stg fan -1
+12 sgg sgg tower -1
+7 steed
miraculousgourd -1
since demon box im duke now as deputy leader of my guild i get a bonus of 13 battlepower wich puts my account on a total of 335 battlepower
also this is my main account!!!

So i have 1 fire taoist <<< wich i never play since i disslike nado its noob!!
Nin-War-Fire 130 - 130 - 130
+5 spg spg -1 cap
+5 spg spg -1 bag
+9 spg spg -1 brace
+8 spg spg -5 mana backsword
+8 spg spg -1 robe
+5 spg spg -1 boots
+6 rtg rtg fan -1
+7 sgg sgg tower -1
miraculousgourd -1
+5 steed
this char has no ranking my main account is his mentor
with only mentor this account reach like 300 battlepower.
with clan and guild the highest battlepower it had was 312
eitherway i played with this account a few times killing people is far to simple
and yes i get killed by poison zap etc but i see trojans with 280 battlepower simply faill cause my hp can reach 15k right now cause my attribute points are still messed up i got like 4k mana right now

with this fire vs nin war troj lvl 130-130-132 with 333 battlepower i did 50.000 damage in arena till he got me on poison zapping can you imagine a trojan need to poison zap cause herc and fb failled and getting his stamina back is damn hard this guy with 32 battlepower higher then me lost 25 vanila to stay on it hp vs a taoist who his battlepower is 32 points lower
im i the only one smart enough to see this isnt right.
this guy should have torn my account apart but he was doomed to use his only option poison zap when i play with a melee char vs this trojan with the same gear as this taoist have my damage to this trojan will never ever reach 50k simple cause i will do like 2k or lower every hit a taoist keep hitting every second for 600+ damage that means every 3.3333333 seconds i need to fastblade or close combat this trojan this means my stamina need to refill fast my skills should be damn good.

+ archers wich i also play <<< or played :P there attack with full +12 will be round 200-300 vs someone with good boots i know archers can fly so yeah there attack should be lower then taoists but still flying nowdays suck cause you get toxic fog damn fast + we got archer bane nowdays so those skills help vs archers makes them vulnerable. and dont get me wrong cause my hits on archer with 308 battlepower are like 6k-8k and there hp reach 14k i think but thats more fair then the farly overpowered taoists.

back to taoists
i also have a water taoist
wich has its own noob gear atm
super+5 spg cap
super+6 spg -1 bag
super+5 spg spg bracelet
super+6 spg spg mana backsword
super+8 spg spg -1 robe
super+5 spg -1 boots
i use the talismans from my trojan warrior or fire on this account!!!
and there steed
this account is war war water <<< this account is 10 times more fun then a fire first of fire skill has lower damage not that much lower but still
the range is shorted and it takes longer to zap << wich all togheter means its harder to kill anyone its a bigger challange cause fire gives much less lag to the apponent also next to this i also like to stig and shield people or to revive the gear right now is gonne get some changes right now my water noob is lvl 117 so in a while it will reach 120 or higher then i will reborn it first i have to see if im gonne use the account or not otherwise i delete and make another account out of it anyway chars i use!!!

war war war 130 130 135 Main account <<< warriors are the coolest ( and the weakest )
troj troj 130-130
nin-war 130-83 just reborned it
water- 117
war war water 130 130 118
nin nin nin 130 130 113
nin war troj 130 130 133
water war troj 125 130 131
fire fire 130 117
nin war fire 130 130 130
arch arch arch 130 130 130
etc etc hehe Damn imma nerd muhahaha
Old 01-14-2010, 02:35   #14
kvdk
Alien #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayday View Post
some extra info

war-war-war 130-130-135
+12 helm sdg sdg -7
+8 sdg sdg -5 necklace << my +12 one got scammed
+8 sdg sdg -7 ring
+12 sdg sdg -7 poison blade
+12 sdg sdg -7 armour
+12 sdg sdg -7 shield
+7 sdg sdg -7 boots
+8 stg stg fan -1
+12 sgg sgg tower -1
+7 steed
miraculousgourd -1
since demon box im duke now as deputy leader of my guild i get a bonus of 13 battlepower wich puts my account on a total of 335 battlepower
also this is my main account!!!

So i have 1 fire taoist <<< wich i never play since i disslike nado its noob!!
Nin-War-Fire 130 - 130 - 130
+5 spg spg -1 cap
+5 spg spg -1 bag
+9 spg spg -1 brace
+8 spg spg -5 mana backsword
+8 spg spg -1 robe
+5 spg spg -1 boots
+6 rtg rtg fan -1
+7 sgg sgg tower -1
miraculousgourd -1
+5 steed
this char has no ranking my main account is his mentor
with only mentor this account reach like 300 battlepower.
with clan and guild the highest battlepower it had was 312
eitherway i played with this account a few times killing people is far to simple
and yes i get killed by poison zap etc but i see trojans with 280 battlepower simply faill cause my hp can reach 15k right now cause my attribute points are still messed up i got like 4k mana right now

with this fire vs nin war troj lvl 130-130-132 with 333 battlepower i did 50.000 damage in arena till he got me on poison zapping can you imagine a trojan need to poison zap cause herc and fb failled and getting his stamina back is damn hard this guy with 32 battlepower higher then me lost 25 vanila to stay on it hp vs a taoist who his battlepower is 32 points lower
im i the only one smart enough to see this isnt right.
this guy should have torn my account apart but he was doomed to use his only option poison zap when i play with a melee char vs this trojan with the same gear as this taoist have my damage to this trojan will never ever reach 50k simple cause i will do like 2k or lower every hit a taoist keep hitting every second for 600+ damage that means every 3.3333333 seconds i need to fastblade or close combat this trojan this means my stamina need to refill fast my skills should be damn good.

+ archers wich i also play <<< or played :P there attack with full +12 will be round 200-300 vs someone with good boots i know archers can fly so yeah there attack should be lower then taoists but still flying nowdays suck cause you get toxic fog damn fast + we got archer bane nowdays so those skills help vs archers makes them vulnerable. and dont get me wrong cause my hits on archer with 308 battlepower are like 6k-8k and there hp reach 14k i think but thats more fair then the farly overpowered taoists.

back to taoists
i also have a water taoist
wich has its own noob gear atm
super+5 spg cap
super+6 spg -1 bag
super+5 spg spg bracelet
super+6 spg spg mana backsword
super+8 spg spg -1 robe
super+5 spg -1 boots
i use the talismans from my trojan warrior or fire on this account!!!
and there steed
this account is war war water <<< this account is 10 times more fun then a fire first of fire skill has lower damage not that much lower but still
the range is shorted and it takes longer to zap << wich all togheter means its harder to kill anyone its a bigger challange cause fire gives much less lag to the apponent also next to this i also like to stig and shield people or to revive the gear right now is gonne get some changes right now my water noob is lvl 117 so in a while it will reach 120 or higher then i will reborn it first i have to see if im gonne use the account or not otherwise i delete and make another account out of it anyway chars i use!!!

war war war 130 130 135 Main account <<< warriors are the coolest ( and the weakest )
troj troj 130-130
nin-war 130-83 just reborned it
water- 117
war war water 130 130 118
nin nin nin 130 130 113
nin war troj 130 130 133
water war troj 125 130 131
fire fire 130 117
nin war fire 130 130 130
arch arch arch 130 130 130
etc etc hehe Damn imma nerd muhahaha
i got a trojan to, does not mean i play it >_>

actually PLAY a taoist for once...

oooh, and seeing as you got a poision blade, and the only reason to have that is pzap
you got no F-ing right to complain about anything

get lost wannabe bulker-crynoob
someone with more brains owned you, go bulk some more, maybe that helps.....
Old 01-14-2010, 03:17   #15
MunKop

MunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerri View Post
Not signed. Taos need the HP due to very weak defence. Also, taos take like double the damage other classes receive, even if tao has very high defence. It's a built in *** thing by TQ.
Biased opinion from a fire tao.

This is a good suggestion for once. All other weapons have requirements for strength, limiting other classes HP, why shouldn't taoists?

Taoists aren't made to be tanks, nor are they made to be able to take 5 hits from 137 trojans and keep on rolling.

Taos already have an advantage. They can hit anyone, flying or jumping or sitting, and if they know how to jump can stay out of range of a trojan's FB and still kill him.

Let's not forget about a tao's roll in CO1.0. Sure they wear cloth, and die in 1 hit to a trojan.. but you sick ****s also hit incredibly hard AND fast.. thats what is called a BALANCE. Trojan's dont have a **** skill like TFB or nado where we can click on you and hit you, we need to actually aim.

There should never be a circumstance when a magic class has higher HP then a melee class of the same level.

****s weak, it would seperate the talented taos from the bulking kids and you're all ***** **** fire taos for not agreeing with this.

DanKin - 130 130 130 pure nin, rebirthed to Archer since they're lame and 1 hit everything. Leveled through hard work and dedication, not bots.

Unity - Our side always wins.
MunKop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: