Yes, unbind with Mets 13 68.42%
Yes, unbind with CPs 1 5.26%
No 5 26.32%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-26-2010, 15:13   #1
Autumn20
Winter

Autumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond repute
Unbind Bound ExpPotions

I have a double reborn 130 character that has a lot of Bound ExpPotions on it. I don't do much on that character in the way of jars because it takes a long time and those ExpPotions would come in handy with a noob. I think charging a few mets, or maybe even a few cps, would be reasonable to be able to unbind them so that they are usable, or sellable.
Autumn20 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-26-2010, 16:13   #2
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn20 View Post
I have a double reborn 130 character that has a lot of Bound ExpPotions on it. I don't do much on that character in the way of jars because it takes a long time and those ExpPotions would come in handy with a noob. I think charging a few mets, or maybe even a few cps, would be reasonable to be able to unbind them so that they are usable, or sellable.
they're bound cause you get them for free. TQ doesn't give out free profits. That why you can't unbind them and sell them.
+12 Sword ~ +12 Dagger ~ SuperRidingCrop(+6)(Bound)
Since 2004 ~ Hacked Dec 2014 ~ RIP
CheekyPunk27 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-26-2010, 16:31   #3
Autumn20
Winter

Autumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyPunk27 View Post
they're bound cause you get them for free. TQ doesn't give out free profits. That why you can't unbind them and sell them.
You were allowed to unbind Equipment that you got for free and then proceed to sell it or trade it to another character of your own. This is no different.
Old 01-26-2010, 16:56   #4
Deltastar
Acrtica

Deltastar has a reputation beyond reputeDeltastar has a reputation beyond reputeDeltastar has a reputation beyond reputeDeltastar has a reputation beyond reputeDeltastar has a reputation beyond reputeDeltastar has a reputation beyond reputeDeltastar has a reputation beyond reputeDeltastar has a reputation beyond reputeDeltastar has a reputation beyond reputeDeltastar has a reputation beyond reputeDeltastar has a reputation beyond repute
Besides.. it takes up space in your whs once you got enough of them...
Old 01-27-2010, 01:17   #5
kvdk
Alien #15

Location: In your head, stealing your secrets... oooh, a good one!
kvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You were allowed to unbind Equipment that you got for free and then proceed to sell it or trade it to another character of your own. This is no different.
elite: 1db to unbind
super: 5db's to unbind

elite value: 100cp's max
super value: 1db

so you wanna pay 5x the value of an ExpPot to unbind one? >_>

~ not signed, now get lost retard >_>
kvdk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2010, 02:17   #6
crazyj6101987

crazyj6101987 has a reputation beyond reputecrazyj6101987 has a reputation beyond reputecrazyj6101987 has a reputation beyond reputecrazyj6101987 has a reputation beyond reputecrazyj6101987 has a reputation beyond reputecrazyj6101987 has a reputation beyond reputecrazyj6101987 has a reputation beyond reputecrazyj6101987 has a reputation beyond reputecrazyj6101987 has a reputation beyond reputecrazyj6101987 has a reputation beyond reputecrazyj6101987 has a reputation beyond repute
If you will never use them then might aswell drop them on the ground they are bound so they aren't traded or sold thos that voted for unbind with mets got their eyes set on profiting.
crazyj6101987 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2010, 08:50   #7
Autumn20
Winter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvdk View Post

Haha. No I do not want to pay that. I was saying that you were allowed to unbind equipment so you should also be able to unbind the Exp pots NOT pay the same price that you paid to unbind the equipment.

IF you looked at when I said that, it was in response to what somebody else had said. They said TQ wouldnt let you profit off of stuff you are given for free, but clearly, they allowed you to profit from the equipment, since you had the ability to unbind it. I think we should be allowed to unbind Exp Pots, for a LOWER price then what the equipment cost. An Exp Pot does not equal elite or super value at all and it would be ridiculous to have to pay that much.
Old 01-27-2010, 09:38   #8
kvdk
Alien #15

kvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Haha. No I do not want to pay that. I was saying that you were allowed to unbind equipment so you should also be able to unbind the Exp pots NOT pay the same price that you paid to unbind the equipment.

IF you looked at when I said that, it was in response to what somebody else had said. They said TQ wouldnt let you profit off of stuff you are given for free, but clearly, they allowed you to profit from the equipment, since you had the ability to unbind it. I think we should be allowed to unbind Exp Pots, for a LOWER price then what the equipment cost. An Exp Pot does not equal elite or super value at all and it would be ridiculous to have to pay that much.
not allowed anymore

and it was ALWAYS meant to be EQUIPMENT only... >_>

else people would have abused it >_>

now get lost, it is NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN

go **** up the economy in a diferend game >_>

this one has a ****ty enough economy as it is >_>

and again:

unbinding a super2soc weapon: 5db's + whatever you paid to get it 2soc
buying a super2soc weapon: i can do it for 3, or less if i got the time to wait >_>
Old 01-27-2010, 10:54   #9
blackjoker205

blackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
not allowed anymore

and it was ALWAYS meant to be EQUIPMENT only... >_>

else people would have abused it >_>

now get lost, it is NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN

go **** up the economy in a diferend game >_>

this one has a ****ty enough economy as it is >_>

and again:

unbinding a super2soc weapon: 5db's + whatever you paid to get it 2soc
buying a super2soc weapon: i can do it for 3, or less if i got the time to wait >_>

you use way to many ">_>"

super fan +5 1000 prog
super tower +5 1socket
ref 1 sdg +3 ears
uni sdg +3 -1 neck
elite heavyring +4 1socket/super +3 sdg
super +6 club lvl115 2sdg
super +5 sdg armor
super 1 socket +4
super +4,+6 sdg sdg blade
blackjoker205 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2010, 10:48   #10
Autumn20
Winter

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjoker205 View Post
you use way to many ">_>"
lol
i was thinking the same thing
Old 01-28-2010, 12:57   #11
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

didn't super cost 6 dbs to unbind?
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2010, 13:40   #12
kvdk
Alien #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
didn't super cost 6 dbs to unbind?
yknow, i dont really know, never used bound items, i knew TQ was gonna do this eventually...

but i thought it was 5....
Old 01-28-2010, 14:09   #13
Zepy
ImmortalMe

Zepy has a reputation beyond reputeZepy has a reputation beyond reputeZepy has a reputation beyond reputeZepy has a reputation beyond reputeZepy has a reputation beyond reputeZepy has a reputation beyond reputeZepy has a reputation beyond reputeZepy has a reputation beyond reputeZepy has a reputation beyond reputeZepy has a reputation beyond reputeZepy has a reputation beyond repute
guys bound items STAY bound they removed the npc no item can be un-BOUND now so stop speaking about it.

@ topic starter i agree with you i got same thing on many characters but Bound ExpPotions and other things from quests are suppose to stay bound so u can`t sell it and screw with server economy.

Water 130 . Trojan 130 . Archer 137
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; 95%

IceDragon working
Ninja 132 ___ War 134
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; 35%

Let Go of your hate !
Zepy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2010, 03:57   #14
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Well, personally I don't care about those bound expotions. Since it requires much more valued items to unbound it, why don't you just keep them on the current character?
Old 01-29-2010, 04:51   #15
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
Well, personally I don't care about those bound expotions. Since it requires much more valued items to unbound it, why don't you just keep them on the current character?
I will respond, and then I will respond to my response.

"Because I'm already high level and I have no use for exp pots anymore."

Response to response:

"And if you want to pay 100cps to unbind a exp pot, you might as well just buy a few from the mall instead".
+12 Sword ~ +12 Dagger ~ SuperRidingCrop(+6)(Bound)
Since 2004 ~ Hacked Dec 2014 ~ RIP
CheekyPunk27 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: