Old 01-22-2010, 11:38   #1
craigy-baby
Banned

craigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond repute
Another accusation made by alex and co

another post of blazing aimbotting

http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...455be42a0ba85d

i whould like to point out firstly that the video is speeded up, also the first fb that hits is when the fire is stood still and the 2nd fb the fire is close which makes the shot easy, there is only 2 fbs and i personally think that is not enouth evidence of aimbot, see what you guys think

the old pure tro blazing demon meant to be useing a teleport hack

http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...3e43e017e7ab31

This is just dumb, it is obviouse that the char DCs when killed maybe due to lag or something, but unless the char came back into sight then its not a teleport hack, he did not try to wisper the accused char so it cant be proved if he used any hack, may i also point out the multi client been used which removes the horse cards from the top left corner, edited client so video is no good

Unlucky guys
craigy-baby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2010, 13:16   #2
PhaithuN
Pineapple

PhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to PhaithuN
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigy-baby View Post
another post of blazing aimbotting

http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...455be42a0ba85d

i whould like to point out firstly that the video is speeded up, also the first fb that hits is when the fire is stood still and the 2nd fb the fire is close which makes the shot easy, there is only 2 fbs and i personally think that is not enouth evidence of aimbot, see what you guys think

the old pure tro blazing demon meant to be useing a teleport hack

http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...3e43e017e7ab31

This is just dumb, it is obviouse that the char DCs when killed maybe due to lag or something, but unless the char came back into sight then its not a teleport hack, he did not try to wisper the accused char so it cant be proved if he used any hack, may i also point out the multi client been used which removes the horse cards from the top left corner, edited client so video is no good

Unlucky guys
i think no one cares?
[S] +6 2 spg brace
[S] +6 2 spg backsword
[S] +5 2 spg robe
[S] +5 1 spg -1 boots
[S] +6 2 sgg -1 tower
[S] +6 2 stg fan
+6 agate steed

Nin-War-Wat-nin-nin-nin-war-fire 130-130-136-136-136-136-137-137 (300-315BP)

play wow on turaylon server lvl 85 goblin death knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.8 View Post
That turned me on

<3 daisy and gray best CL/GLs ever
PhaithuN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2010, 16:54   #3
Egad!
FUUUUU

Egad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaithuN View Post
i think no one cares?
I'm positive no one does

I grew up on the streets, no not the hood, The Sesame Street.

Unity.
Egad! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: