Old 11-16-2009, 16:01   #1
Hidan
Sneaky xO

Hidan has a reputation beyond reputeHidan has a reputation beyond reputeHidan has a reputation beyond reputeHidan has a reputation beyond reputeHidan has a reputation beyond reputeHidan has a reputation beyond reputeHidan has a reputation beyond reputeHidan has a reputation beyond reputeHidan has a reputation beyond reputeHidan has a reputation beyond reputeHidan has a reputation beyond repute
Omg secret stage in CO!

LOOOL not really, wanted to get you people's attention.

Though I don't play anymore, and maybe someone has suggested it which in that case I don't care LOL. BUT! What they should have implemented in CO was changing your character name.

And of course TQ would be greedy and want a db or two for this. But I think they should of had this in CO but oh welllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Btw I'm not putting this in suggestionbull****k, I only want you special rubies to see this.
Old 11-16-2009, 17:11   #2
AllYourBase
Gentlemen

AllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond repute
First.
<3 list:
Fyah, KiMiSaN13, devilishlykatt, Mitch1234, MrPink(R.I.P ), NikExD, LucyLui, JadedPixie, HolyBucketsOwns, Hidan, w0w^^, gym_b0w, Flamo, Tron, evilkurupter, 2+2=5, BW&S, Neko.Chan
If you want on the <3 list, pm me with a reason why you think you're worthy.
AllYourBase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2009, 18:41   #3
2+2=5

2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute
Men, I decide to stop smoking weed the night of some supposed awesome ****ing meteor shower. WTF?>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>???

Quote:
Originally Posted by <|***1065;***618;***619;***596;***615;|> View Post
i made this 1 girl that allways goes to the bus stop fudge. then on v day she wasn't there so i ate it.
2+2=5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2009, 02:39   #4
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
suggestion has been putted forward, dont think many people liked it.

Lets be serious now, if a egy botter goes to change his names after he has been kos'd by everyone,e.g momet.bala.rhma we might not know who he is...
Though obvious you can guess roughly what his name will be e.g ahmed20489 esaf.ninja . camel.r'us ...You see the picture. And i dont want to lose all my kos's
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2009, 06:08   #5
Hidan
Sneaky xO

Hidan has a reputation beyond reputeHidan has a reputation beyond reputeHidan has a reputation beyond reputeHidan has a reputation beyond reputeHidan has a reputation beyond reputeHidan has a reputation beyond reputeHidan has a reputation beyond reputeHidan has a reputation beyond reputeHidan has a reputation beyond reputeHidan has a reputation beyond reputeHidan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllYourBase View Post
First.
YOOOOOUUUUUU hi <333.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2+2=5 View Post
Men, I decide to stop smoking weed the night of some supposed awesome ****ing meteor shower. WTF?>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>???
WTF Ryan LOL. That's good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
suggestion has been putted forward, dont think many people liked it.

Lets be serious now, if a egy botter goes to change his names after he has been kos'd by everyone,e.g momet.bala.rhma we might not know who he is...
Though obvious you can guess roughly what his name will be e.g ahmed20489 esaf.ninja . camel.r'us ...You see the picture. And i dont want to lose all my kos's
LOL. That is true. Well they would make this name change thing cost more db's, like a db scroll. So then you think twice about changing your name. Then lets say you want to change it a third time, well it would cost 20 db's instead now. Then it keeps going up by 10's every time. I think that's fair xO?
Old 11-17-2009, 06:31   #6
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Well if they did implement this name changing they would have to have something which allowed other players to find out what your previous names were.

Like an npc and you type in the name " momet.bala.rhma "
and it lists all his previous names like

-ahemd83
-shadowlord.men
-ALlah.be|gone

I think they should at that IF they bring in a patch which allows you to change names. Even though the reason for changing your names might be because your hated and wanna dissapear
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2009, 10:28   #7
Hidan
Sneaky xO

Noooo mang. They don't need to find out what their other names are. Because if they try to type in a name that has been taken, they can't use it. So if you wanted to change your name to Caxx, Jaxx would be free to use as a name since no one is using it anymore. This should be implemented because other games have this. The game I'm playing has it, but it's not cheap to change it LOL.
Old 11-17-2009, 20:15   #8
googleboy

googleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond repute
Super Mario Bro. Frustation?
[Whisper]Projects speaks to Labtech: you mean[13:48]
[Whisper]Projects speaks to Labtech: run[13:48]
[Whisper]Labtech speaks to Projects: i prefer tacticaly withdrawal[13:49]
[Whisper]Labtech speaks to Projects: got to know when you cant win[13:49]
Admittance?
Quote:
[Whisper]Labtech speaks to Projects: but i dont want people to think they owned me when they beat me by lag not skill[14:2]
[Whisper]Labtech speaks to Projects: you have killed me by skill before lol[14:2]
googleboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2009, 21:46   #9
Hidan
Sneaky xO

Noo meng. It's the Hanna Montana mmorpg.
Old 11-18-2009, 11:32   #10
Soter
someday

Soter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
WTF! I just decided to start. A Sunrise and a Sunset....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan View Post
Noo meng. It's the Hanna Montana mmorpg.

I want to play this !!!!!!!!!!!! OMG HI DEDE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-18-2009, 15:05   #11
Hidan
Sneaky xO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soter View Post
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT hi. I MISS YOU BABBBBYY <333.
Old 11-18-2009, 16:19   #12
2+2=5

2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soter View Post
WTF! I just decided to start. A Sunrise and a Sunset....

I already started back up again . Working 60 or so hours a week and I have 6 classes. **** is almost a necessity

and that reminds me of "love like a sunset". Such a good high song.

Also, make sure you only listen to music and write when you are high! Too easy to just waste a few hours doing nothing, though fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by <|***1065;***618;***619;***596;***615;|> View Post
i made this 1 girl that allways goes to the bus stop fudge. then on v day she wasn't there so i ate it.

Last edited by 2+2=5; 11-18-2009 at 16:26.
2+2=5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2009, 16:43   #13
Hidan
Sneaky xO

Quote:
I already started back up again . Working 60 or so hours a week and I have 6 classes. **** is almost a necessity

and that reminds me of "love like a sunset". Such a good high song.

Also, make sure you only listen to music and write when you are high! Too easy to just waste a few hours doing nothing, though fun.
Wtfffffffff 60 hours a WEEK!? Amazo. Plus you have 6 classes, dayuuuummmm.
Old 11-18-2009, 18:14   #14
AllYourBase
Gentlemen

AllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond repute
ITT Matt talks to other Matts.
<3 list:
Fyah, KiMiSaN13, devilishlykatt, Mitch1234, MrPink(R.I.P ), NikExD, LucyLui, JadedPixie, HolyBucketsOwns, Hidan, w0w^^, gym_b0w, Flamo, Tron, evilkurupter, 2+2=5, BW&S, Neko.Chan
If you want on the <3 list, pm me with a reason why you think you're worthy.
AllYourBase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2009, 18:17   #15
Hidan
Sneaky xO

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllYourBase View Post
ITT Matt talks to other Matts.
Hi Matt <333. The thread is dominated by Matt's YESSSSSSSS DOMINATED SONNNNNNNNN!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: