Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-03-2009, 19:00   #286
THUND3R4EV3R
4FKINEvR

THUND3R4EV3R is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonV.2 View Post
You all do want to be the best fber/sser, right?
i want to be a charizard actually.
THUND3R4EV3R is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2009, 19:00   #287
II Gorn II
A§§€HØLE

II Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to II Gorn II Send a message via MSN to II Gorn II
i think the funnest ss/fb matches for me are playing the pros

i feel good if i can hit them a few times
Old 11-03-2009, 19:02   #288
TheChampion
Banned

TheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post
I actually want people to beat me believe it or not.. For me to find good a good match for me is beyond rare really.. So there is 1 person i find that can beat me i will love it! We will see tho.. If i ever loose a fb match on cco it wil be at a ratio of dueling the person over and over with my 100+ wins to there 1.. But maybe im wrong.. "Everybody has to have a dream"
If you claim to be oh so good, why don't you put those supahskills to good use and get on top in a game that actually matters? You'll find plenty of good matches in FPS games, no one's forcing your godliness to stick around CO and only play this irrelevant game.
TheChampion is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2009, 19:02   #289
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrari View Post
Your crew of super-duper-good-useless-ass-fb-ss-sausage-fest crew?

You guys really do treat FB/SS as if it's your life.
Fb/Ss isn't my life o.O I don't treat it like serious business I just know that I have skill, that's like saying some pro people on like CoD4 that's vouched by many is ****. I wasn't good like 2+ years ago, infact I was totally **** because I didn't realise how good I was untill Dark truthfully then after Potency came out it went down hill from there. I used to call people aimbotters when they only landed a 2-3 chain LOL it just seemed impossible to me due to how bad I was but now I see how much of a difference that delay makes when I went to a Euro server thing's changed and I hit like crazy with Old & New jump and i'm damn sure not going out from a douchebag claiming he beat me on Dark when he blowed.

Quote:
But you ppl take it so serious to the point where you make long ass post wasting your time arguing if you can click better then someone, I mean really just think about it you take the time to post a long ass speech about how you click better then someone else, is it really that important to you?
It's not important to me no but this is a game, skills/clicking is part of it whether you like it or not we can argue about who has the most skills on this game for years but at the end of the day untill you've dueled everyone you can't say you have but what you can say is, "I've never been beaten any server" or "I've never been beaten on a Euro server" or "I've never been beaten on a US server" because that can be true, I can't say I have never been beaten on a Euro/Us server but I can damn sure say I don't suck and I can also say i've very rarely lost any duels where my ping is fairly low in the past 2 years.

Long ass wall of text, sorry guess it needed to get out somewhere o.O

Hereby, let me speak for every customer who was waiting for this project to succeed.

YOU FAILED!

Here is what you, TQ Digital should do next;
  • Delete Classic CO category.
  • Delete every discussion related to Classic CO (CO 1.0)

With that said, i hereby request that TQ Digital please follows the guide above.
Owned.
~*|Limbo|*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2009, 19:03   #290
/-\lpha
1.0 player

/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChampion View Post
LOL, ok 'ludacris'.
Because i like Ludacris's music im a wigga?

Get a grip you troll.

Server - WindWalker

Alpha - Warrior - Level 130>130>132 (Active)
Learning how to play again x_x

Server - KingdomWar

Alpha - Pure Water - Level 130>130>136
Killuminati - Pure Warrior - Level 130>130>131
StrawberryKush / Tesco (Seller)

Server - Liberty

Diabolic - Ninja > Ninja > Ninja - Level 130>130 >140
First 1soc ring/2s necky in lotto.

Old 11-03-2009, 19:04   #291
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*|Limbo|*~ View Post
Fb/Ss isn't my life o.O I don't treat it like serious business I just know that I have skill, that's like saying some pro people on like CoD4 that's vouched by many is ****. I wasn't good like 2+ years ago, infact I was totally **** because I didn't realise how good I was untill Dark truthfully then after Potency came out it went down hill from there. I used to call people aimbotters when they only landed a 2-3 chain LOL it just seemed impossible to me due to how bad I was but now I see how much of a difference that delay makes when I went to a Euro server thing's changed and I hit like crazy with Old & New jump and i'm damn sure not going out from a douchebag claiming he beat me on Dark when he blowed.

It's not important to me no but this is a game, skills/clicking is part of it whether you like it or not we can argue about who has the most skills on this game for years but at the end of the day untill you've dueled everyone you can't say you have but what you can say is, "I've never been beaten any server" or "I've never been beaten on a Euro server" or "I've never been beaten on a US server" because that can be true, I can't say I have never been beaten on a Euro/Us server but I can damn sure say I don't suck and I can also say i've very rarely lost any duels where my ping is fairly low in the past 2 years.

so you took time to write 20 pages of bull**** but didn't have the balls to come and fb me.

why am i not surprised you will be in the same guild as obli?

bwahahaha!

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2009, 19:06   #292
BrandonV.2
Best2Play

BrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I wont deny, yes it is apart of the game but to get so upset over it or to get so into it to the point with those long ass rants is crazy, like I said pokemon theme song all over these forums.
Old 11-03-2009, 19:06   #293
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
If you claim to be oh so good, why don't you put those supahskills to good use and get on top in a game that actually matters? You'll find plenty of good matches in FPS games, no one's forcing your godliness to stick around CO and only play this irrelevant game.
Who say's he doesn't like it here in CO? Everyone not in his crew calls him aimbot and/or suck upto him of they make up excuses as to why his video's aren't "Legit" e.g Isn't new jumps or Stamina is unlimited or that guy sucks.

It's quite amusing actually.

Hereby, let me speak for every customer who was waiting for this project to succeed.

YOU FAILED!

With that said, i hereby request that TQ Digital please follows the guide above.
Owned.
Old 11-03-2009, 19:06   #294
TheChampion
Banned

TheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by /-\lpha View Post
Because i like Ludacris's music im a wigga?

Get a grip you troll.
You named your char Ludacris brah.
Old 11-03-2009, 19:07   #295
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk View Post
so you took time to write 20 pages of bull**** but didn't have the balls to come and fb me.

why am i not surprised you will be in the same guild as obli?

bwahahaha!
Supply me with a char in PM and i'll meet you there.

Failure to comply will result in /Dodge

Do you accept these terms?

YOU FAILED!

Owned.
Old 11-03-2009, 19:07   #296
/-\lpha
1.0 player

/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You named your char Ludacris brah.
State the obvious?

Server - WindWalker

Alpha - Warrior - Level 130>130>132 (Active)
Learning how to play again x_x

Server - KingdomWar

Alpha - Pure Water - Level 130>130>136
Killuminati - Pure Warrior - Level 130>130>131
StrawberryKush / Tesco (Seller)

Server - Liberty

Diabolic - Ninja > Ninja > Ninja - Level 130>130 >140
First 1soc ring/2s necky in lotto.

Old 11-03-2009, 19:07   #297
TheChampion
Banned

Quote:
Who say's he doesn't like it here in CO? Everyone not in his crew calls him aimbot and/or suck upto him of they make up excuses as to why his video's aren't "Legit" e.g Isn't new jumps or Stamina is unlimited or that guy sucks.

It's quite amusing actually.
>If< he's as good as he claims to be, then it's all just wasted "talent" if he only plays CO.
Old 11-03-2009, 19:08   #298
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

Quote:
I wont deny, yes it is apart of the game but to get so upset over it or to get so into it to the point with those long ass rants is crazy, like I said pokemon theme song all over these forums.
Where do you see me getting upset? o.O I state long ass "rants" because trying to prove a point just doesn't work when your posting small posts.

YOU FAILED!

Owned.
Old 11-03-2009, 19:08   #299
Panian_GotBant
No u

Panian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond repute
so yea im bored ;o someone give me something to do

Yes iam Spat obey me
Hey monkey get funky

Panian Trojan

Panian_GotBant is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2009, 19:09   #300
BrandonV.2
Best2Play

BrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Where do you see me getting upset? o.O I state long ass "rants" because trying to prove a point just doesn't work when your posting small posts.
Dude you cant deny these long ass rants arent a form of you guys being upset or over defensive.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: