Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-03-2009, 17:17   #166
LoccLow

LoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond repute
Lol'd

Marty don't be an airhead you know we gon win

and @ forever sad yeah its ok , kev can take ur brother , and i'll take you
Lol, I did an Egyptian girl before and I pulled out a ****ing sandbox.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post

This is a fvcking gaming forums.. Not myspace/facebook.. I talk about game related **** while on a gaming forums.
.. Because we don't care about making friends or being nice online.. We like to make fun of people who choose to.
LoccLow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2009, 17:18   #167
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Rapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Rapist..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrari View Post
Funny how all of you kids thing your "so-called" fast blading/scent swording "skill" will make you superior to the rest of the server, which clearly isn't the case.

Will be ****s n giggles when you guys don't win the first GW and get severely raped.
Im not even gonna play the 1st gw.. And neither is over half my guild.. I prolly wont even start till DEC..When people are fully gear'd is when gw matters.. There is no char that i can't rape on this game.. Archers do **** dmg.. Spear waters get raped because u know they gotta get close to hit you.. Wars get wrecked.. Tro's also.. Hercers get slamed because i flawless hercers/same applys to ninjas who twofold.. And fires are beyond easy.. 1-2 hits for me is nothing.. Sorry try again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
Sorry, but I've seen and played with the best, and they aren't as good as your video, you may be good which is why people will believe you but I know the difference between good and just plain proxy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
Oh yeah, rapist played CO out of his mother's womb, and at the age of 9 he signed a contract for being so good at CO. Just a heads up.
Rapist.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2009, 17:18   #168
Ferrari

Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*|Limbo|*~ View Post
First GW isn't important to us, it's winning constant GW when we're ready that counts.
Won't happen, Your first impression is generally the lasting impression =[ I'm sure you've heard that before.

And trust me, that's a proven fact. And if you can't comprehend the logical reasoning to it, you'll find out soon enough.
Old 11-03-2009, 17:19   #169
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChampion View Post
"Come play me on Dark now"

-"Ok, I'm logged in. Whisper Champion"

"Oh **** I lost my login, I got to wait until Limbo comes on, can u wait?"

He never came on until now? We'll play when CCO is released, printscreen the post if you want. I promise I will >>>destroy<<< you then. Now you've just been fb'ing 24/7 on your little p-server and you feel like you'd actually have a chance against the champion. Laughable kid, printscreen this post saying I'll 10-6 u or better.
LOLOLOL dude you make me laugh, seriously...

I'm actually on Dark right now, bottom left of jail on WeiLongLin to fb you with, Kevin will be on ~DraGoN|SpeeD~ and we'll be waiting, if your panzee ass doesn't dodge that is.

We won't post any scores untill we duel, get on and prove that you will *cough* 10-6 me.

Hereby, let me speak for every customer who was waiting for this project to succeed.

YOU FAILED!

Here is what you, TQ Digital should do next;
  • Delete Classic CO category.
  • Delete every discussion related to Classic CO (CO 1.0)

With that said, i hereby request that TQ Digital please follows the guide above.
Owned.
~*|Limbo|*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2009, 17:19   #170
LoccLow

LoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
"Come play me on Dark now"

-"Ok, I'm logged in. Whisper Champion"

"Oh **** I lost my login, I got to wait until Limbo comes on, can u wait?"

He never came on until now? We'll play when CCO is released, printscreen the post if you want. I promise I will >>>destroy<<< you then. Now you've just been fb'ing 24/7 on your little p-server and you feel like you'd actually have a chance against the champion. Laughable kid, printscreen this post saying I'll 10-6 u or better.
Funny , lol ...10-6? you'd have to have a 10 shot stam bar that doesn't lose stam when you get hit and you have to* not miss any shots and shoot 2 shots per 1 jump kevin makes to 10-6 kevin...

you couldnt even get 1 on me noob , and thats on a euro server with me getting 600 ping
Quote:

This is a fvcking gaming forums.. Not myspace/facebook.. I talk about game related **** while on a gaming forums.
.. Because we don't care about making friends or being nice online.. We like to make fun of people who choose to.
Old 11-03-2009, 17:22   #171
Ferrari

Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond repute
Fast Blading

Serious Business since '03

-TQ Digital
Old 11-03-2009, 17:22   #172
TheChampion
Banned

TheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoccLow View Post
champion I beat you 10-0 on dark freakin noob , gtfo
Doubt it, I don't duel randoms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*|Limbo|*~ View Post
LOL the last time he didn't have info and was waiting for me to get on, I supplied the info and he offered to duel you the next day and you dodged.

He hasn't been practicing 24/7 for months he's barely had an hour a day LOL and hasn't touched Co's new jumps at all apart from the last 4 days.

Stop crying seriously.

/Dodge

*Edit*

Log on Dark and we will fb with you and if you dodge you'll be exposed as the truly pathetic noob you are.
"I supplied the info and he offered to duel you the next day and you dodged.
" - another one of your typical lies, never happened.

Why are you even talking? You of all people should shut up. You've been in rapist's shadow forever, you're nothing. I've destroyed you over and over on dark, yet you make stupid **** up just because you're scared of what Rapist may think. I'm not focussed on you, I've destroyed you and you denied it. You're sad. I'll play Rapist surely, like I promised. I won't play you because we all know how that story ends. "IT WAS DANNY PLAYING ON MY ACCOUNT" ye sure thing palio, you can spectate when I play your hero on CCO.
TheChampion is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2009, 17:24   #173
LoccLow

Quote:

Why are you even talking? You of all people should shut up. You've been in rapist's shadow forever, you're nothing. I've destroyed you over and over on dark, yet you make stupid **** up just because you're scared of what Rapist may think. I'm not focussed on you, I've destroyed you and you denied it. You're sad. I'll play Rapist surely, like I promised. I won't play you because we all know how that story ends. "IT WAS DANNY PLAYING ON MY ACCOUNT" ye sure thing palio, you can spectate when I play your hero on CCO.
Lol'd at " I don't duel randoms"

I 10-0'd you in jail and you said you weren't trying and you were on touch pad , then you said you were gonna grab ur mouse , I lol'd and logged out
Quote:

Old 11-03-2009, 17:24   #174
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Rapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Why not duel now? That terrified of loosing? It's just a game dude.. Don't cry because your skill lvl doesn't stay on point..

Dodging an american fber on a euro server.. Do to lack of practice.. Nice fail.. You can duel me on an american server on CCO then? Spawn ass rookie.
Quote:
Sorry, but I've seen and played with the best, and they aren't as good as your video, you may be good which is why people will believe you but I know the difference between good and just plain proxy.
Quote:
Oh yeah, rapist played CO out of his mother's womb, and at the age of 9 he signed a contract for being so good at CO. Just a heads up.
Old 11-03-2009, 17:25   #175
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

LOL dude, we've never dueled with low level weps... Will you stfu with excuses already, if you've beat me once before then you have no problem dueling again right? Now stfu & log on Dark if you don't have the char then i'll supply you with one.

Hereby, let me speak for every customer who was waiting for this project to succeed.

YOU FAILED!

Here is what you, TQ Digital should do next;
  • Delete Classic CO category.
  • Delete every discussion related to Classic CO (CO 1.0)

With that said, i hereby request that TQ Digital please follows the guide above.
Owned.
~*|Limbo|*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2009, 17:25   #176
BrandonV.2
Best2Play

BrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Name: Not sure yet of a name
Guild: Aftermath
Position: Who cares
RB: xxx-xxx-Tro, Ninja>Ninja>Ninja (Not sure which im makin yet as my main)

Name: Steve(Dno what hes gunna use as a ingame name)
Guild: Aftermath
Position: Who cares
RB: Somethin Archer lol

Last edited by BrandonV.2; 11-03-2009 at 17:28.
BrandonV.2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2009, 17:25   #177
LoccLow

Quote:
Why not duel now? That terrified of loosing? It's just a game dude.. Don't cry because your skill lvl doesn't stay on point..
Lol , he called me a random
Quote:

Old 11-03-2009, 17:28   #178
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoccLow View Post
Lol , he called me a random

That's because hes a rookie.. He jocks my style then attempts to flame an old school player while exposing himself even harder.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-03-2009, 17:29   #179
LoccLow

Quote:
That's because hes a rookie.. He jocks my style then attempts to flame an old school player while exposing himself even harder.
I slammed him with noob weps he had his full gear on , he couldnt hit me lol cause I was double jumping cause was only way to not get hit easy with 500 ping , I hit 10 on him and I lol'd cause he said I wouldnt be able to hit 1 by the time he kills me , so I took it as a challenge , I honestly thought this guy was half was decent ...until then
Quote:

Old 11-03-2009, 17:30   #180
TheChampion
Banned

TheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Dodging an american fber on a euro server.. Do to lack of practice.. Nice fail.. You can duel me on an american server on CCO then? Spawn ass rookie.
I ****ing promised you your 10-6 beatdown, why are you still moaning? Activity>inactivity and that's the only reason you're so confident now. You've been playing 24/7 while I haven't logged conquer in over a month easily. You dodged last time, but it's okay for you to dodge right?

and lol@Locclow

"Lol'd at " I don't duel randoms"

I 10-0'd you in jail and you said you weren't trying and you were on touch pad , then you said you were gonna grab ur mouse , I lol'd and logged out"

you're as much of a liar and braindead ***got as limbo is.

and as far as limbo himself goes, beaten already, shut your mouth and start praying that rapist saves your honour.
TheChampion is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: