Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-03-2009, 17:06   #151
TheChampion
Banned

TheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond repute
You guys said your crew consisted of over 200 skilled/experienced players, so why are there only 20ish in your current list?

Good call to go play on the American server btw Limbo, that way you can still keep your tongue up rapist's ass and not get demolished by me like back in the days ;} Ah well it saves you the embarassment so like I said, good call (y).
TheChampion is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2009, 17:06   #152
LoccLow

LoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond repute
My dick your ass.. Lets go.
Lol, I did an Egyptian girl before and I pulled out a ****ing sandbox.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post

This is a fvcking gaming forums.. Not myspace/facebook.. I talk about game related **** while on a gaming forums.
.. Because we don't care about making friends or being nice online.. We like to make fun of people who choose to.
LoccLow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2009, 17:07   #153
ForeverSad

ForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoccLow View Post
Wat-wat-fire isnt a pure breed tho x.x
yes huh!
no but really, I'm still confused as to what i want to do.
but i still have all the time in the world to figure out if im
gonna be warrior or water in my 1st rebirth. All depends really.
what if TQ takes out Reflect and makes it for Pure warriors

Quote:
My dick your ass.. Lets go.
okay
ForeverSad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2009, 17:07   #154
stezzi
Banned

stezzi has a reputation beyond reputestezzi has a reputation beyond reputestezzi has a reputation beyond reputestezzi has a reputation beyond reputestezzi has a reputation beyond reputestezzi has a reputation beyond reputestezzi has a reputation beyond reputestezzi has a reputation beyond reputestezzi has a reputation beyond reputestezzi has a reputation beyond reputestezzi has a reputation beyond repute
I will not be crying only u will because i will have 1250 dbs while you will only have none
stezzi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2009, 17:07   #155
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Rapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Rapist..
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChampion View Post
You guys said your crew consisted of over 200 skilled/experienced players, so why are there only 20ish in your current list?

Good call to go play on the American server btw Limbo, that way you can still keep your tongue up rapist's ass and not get demolished by me like back in the days ;} Ah well it saves you the embarassment so like I said, good call (y).
So you wanna get owned on dark right now? Go ahead and pull another dodge.. Im waiting? Rdy to go? Ima PM also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
Sorry, but I've seen and played with the best, and they aren't as good as your video, you may be good which is why people will believe you but I know the difference between good and just plain proxy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
Oh yeah, rapist played CO out of his mother's womb, and at the age of 9 he signed a contract for being so good at CO. Just a heads up.
Rapist.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2009, 17:09   #156
LoccLow

LoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverSad View Post
yes huh!
no but really, I'm still confused as to what i want to do.
but i still have all the time in the world to figure out if im
gonna be warrior or water in my 1st rebirth. All depends really.
what if TQ takes out Reflect and makes it for Pure warriors

okay

you know it girl!!

i'm cuter then kevin
Quote:

This is a fvcking gaming forums.. Not myspace/facebook.. I talk about game related **** while on a gaming forums.
.. Because we don't care about making friends or being nice online.. We like to make fun of people who choose to.
Old 11-03-2009, 17:09   #157
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

If you read the entire thread you'd see why there isn't everyone on here, go read up.

And I won't play the Euro server and if you think it's because of you then you need to wake up seriously LOL.

You never... I repeat NEVER even got close to me dude, we weren't even enemies LOL and when we played you wouldn't play with low level weps and I still demolished you with hits.

Quit lieing and if you want i'll duel you right now on Dark, i'll supply the char and you can stfu k?

Hereby, let me speak for every customer who was waiting for this project to succeed.

YOU FAILED!

Here is what you, TQ Digital should do next;
  • Delete Classic CO category.
  • Delete every discussion related to Classic CO (CO 1.0)

With that said, i hereby request that TQ Digital please follows the guide above.
Owned.
~*|Limbo|*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2009, 17:10   #158
TheChampion
Banned

TheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
So you wanna get owned on dark right now? Go ahead and pull another dodge.. Im waiting? Rdy to go? Ima PM also.
Another dodge? H@H@. Last time I was logged in on dark when you challenged me and all of a sudden you lost your char's info. Now you've been practicing 24/7 for months and I haven't touched conquer in over a month, NOW you want to duel? ****ing clown, I'll duel you when CCO is released and I actually touch my mouse for more than 30 minutes a day again.
Old 11-03-2009, 17:11   #159
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Rapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Rapist..
Quote:
Another dodge? H@H@. Last time I was logged in on dark when you challenged me and all of a sudden you lost your char's info. Now you've been practicing 24/7 for months and I haven't touched conquer in over a month, NOW you want to duel? ****ing clown, I'll duel you when CCO is released and I actually touch my mouse for more than 30 minutes a day again.
Yea ok.. Lol.. Exposed?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
Sorry, but I've seen and played with the best, and they aren't as good as your video, you may be good which is why people will believe you but I know the difference between good and just plain proxy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
Oh yeah, rapist played CO out of his mother's womb, and at the age of 9 he signed a contract for being so good at CO. Just a heads up.
Rapist.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2009, 17:12   #160
LoccLow

champion I beat you 10-0 on dark freakin noob , gtfo
Quote:

Old 11-03-2009, 17:12   #161
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
LOL the last time he didn't have info and was waiting for me to get on, I supplied the info and he offered to duel you the next day and you dodged.

He hasn't been practicing 24/7 for months he's barely had an hour a day LOL and hasn't touched Co's new jumps at all apart from the last 4 days.

Stop crying seriously.

/Dodge

*Edit*

Log on Dark and we will fb with you and if you dodge you'll be exposed as the truly pathetic noob you are.

Hereby, let me speak for every customer who was waiting for this project to succeed.

YOU FAILED!

With that said, i hereby request that TQ Digital please follows the guide above.
Owned.
Old 11-03-2009, 17:13   #162
ForeverSad

ForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
you know it girl!!

i'm cuter then kevin
lol I'm sure .
I might have to take you up on that offer.
Kevin gives me no play.
He likes my brother
ForeverSad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2009, 17:13   #163
Ferrari

Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond repute
Funny how all of you kids thing your "so-called" fast blading/scent swording "skill" will make you superior to the rest of the server, which clearly isn't the case.

Will be ****s n giggles when you guys don't win the first GW and get severely raped.
Old 11-03-2009, 17:16   #164
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrari View Post
Funny how all of you kids thing your "so-called" fast blading/scent swording "skill" will make you superior to the rest of the server, which clearly isn't the case.

Will be ****s n giggles when you guys don't win the first GW and get severely raped.
First GW isn't important to us, it's winning constant GW when we're ready that counts.

YOU FAILED!

Owned.
Old 11-03-2009, 17:16   #165
TheChampion
Banned

Quote:
Yea ok.. Lol.. Exposed?
"Come play me on Dark now"

-"Ok, I'm logged in. Whisper Champion"

"Oh **** I lost my login, I got to wait until Limbo comes on, can u wait?"

He never came on until now? We'll play when CCO is released, printscreen the post if you want. I promise I will >>>destroy<<< you then. Now you've just been fb'ing 24/7 on your little p-server and you feel like you'd actually have a chance against the champion. Laughable kid, printscreen this post saying I'll 10-6 u or better.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: