Old 10-27-2009, 19:49   #316
Ferrari

Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond repute
Rapist is garbage at fast blade any way. When he gets on private servers and plays people who are actually Good He gets worked.

Beating randoms on normal CO requires no skill.
Old 10-27-2009, 19:53   #317
ForeverSad

ForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond repute
his videos are from private servers
ForeverSad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2009, 19:56   #318
Ferrari

Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverSad View Post
his videos are from private servers
No No... I'm saying that when he goes on Private CO Servers, he's nowhere near as good as he leads on to be in Normal Conquer.
Old 10-27-2009, 19:58   #319
LoccLow

LoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrari View Post
No No... I'm saying that when he goes on Private CO Servers, he's nowhere near as good as he leads on to be in Normal Conquer.
He's the same lmfao ...
He plays P servers more than normal server ...and they are the same.....

as for players , he's beaten the best...
lol

and nice 121 kills in gws kev lol
Lol, I did an Egyptian girl before and I pulled out a ****ing sandbox.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post

This is a fvcking gaming forums.. Not myspace/facebook.. I talk about game related **** while on a gaming forums.
.. Because we don't care about making friends or being nice online.. We like to make fun of people who choose to.
LoccLow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2009, 20:01   #320
Ferrari

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoccLow View Post
He's the same lmfao ...
He plays P servers more than normal server ...and they are the same.....

as for players , he's beaten the best...
lol

and nice 121 kills in gws kev lol
He couldn't beat me, so he's hardly qualified to be known to have beaten the best.
Old 10-27-2009, 20:05   #321
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
He couldn't beat me, so he's hardly qualified to be known to have beaten the best.
LOLOLOL he couldn't beat you? Next joke dude of course your a random since your from Fire. I've beaten every "Pro" european player out there and Rapist even though he's from East Coast has beaten me many times over on a european server and I of course have beaten him aswell. You'll never be as good as the top fbers we have coming to the server's even as a European fber i'll be going to US server with Rapist just to laugh at randoms such as yourself.

/Noob.

Hereby, let me speak for every customer who was waiting for this project to succeed.

YOU FAILED!

Here is what you, TQ Digital should do next;
  • Delete Classic CO category.
  • Delete every discussion related to Classic CO (CO 1.0)

With that said, i hereby request that TQ Digital please follows the guide above.
Owned.
~*|Limbo|*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2009, 20:09   #322
LoccLow

LoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Video , or it didn't happen...
Quote:

This is a fvcking gaming forums.. Not myspace/facebook.. I talk about game related **** while on a gaming forums.
.. Because we don't care about making friends or being nice online.. We like to make fun of people who choose to.
Old 10-27-2009, 20:10   #323
LoccLow

I always wanted to say that

oh and hi david ,

lol long time no see ,

my university has been raping me with tests and ****...so I havn't been on the net in a while
Quote:

Old 10-27-2009, 20:12   #324
Ferrari

First of all Limbo and Tony, you both know me, I'm not ****ing European, and I don't play Fire server nor have i ever played anyone in FB on Fire Server.

Pls2stfu Because I've severely whipped both of you before.
Old 10-27-2009, 20:17   #325
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
First of all Limbo and Tony, you both know me, I'm not ****ing European, and I don't play Fire server nor have i ever played anyone in FB on Fire Server.

Pls2stfu Because I've severely whipped both of you before.
LOL I read the wrong siggy I thought yours said you had a char on char, nvm about that let's skip to the part where we both know you and you've "whipped" our arses? I'd like to see you try dude, name the server and site and i'll get on there right now and duel you.

Your call, i've never been beaten on a european server except by Kevin (Rapist) and Danny (Karma) once and that's the truth.

Oh and who are you? LOL you must be a random who thought I aimbotted and claim they beat me due to it.

Hereby, let me speak for every customer who was waiting for this project to succeed.

YOU FAILED!

With that said, i hereby request that TQ Digital please follows the guide above.
Owned.
Old 10-27-2009, 20:17   #326
~Sloan~

~Sloan~ is on a distinguished road
Wow this guys a joke lol.
~Sloan~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2009, 20:19   #327
Ferrari

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoccLow View Post
I always wanted to say that

oh and hi david ,

lol long time no see ,

my university has been raping me with tests and ****...so I havn't been on the net in a while
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*|Limbo|*~ View Post
LOL I read the wrong siggy I thought yours said you had a char on char, nvm about that let's skip to the part where we both know you and you've "whipped" our arses? I'd like to see you try dude, name the server and site and i'll get on there right now and duel you.

Your call, i've never been beaten on a european server except by Kevin (Rapist) and Danny (Karma) once and that's the truth.

Oh and who are you? LOL you must be a random who thought I aimbotted and claim they beat me due to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sloan~ View Post
Hi Tony, Hi Limbo, Hi Super_Saiyin

Black
AcidCO/HybridCO
Old 10-27-2009, 20:20   #328
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sloan~ View Post
LOL I know right? He claim's he's beaten me yet I KNOW he hasn't because there's only 2 who have. He must be from a private server due to him knowing Tony and me so I think he possibly thinks he pwnt me on Co Ug which is California? I get 700+ ping there dude =)

Fight me on a East Coast server and we'll see who get's the best of who.

YOU FAILED!

Owned.
Old 10-27-2009, 20:22   #329
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

Quote:
Hi Tony, Hi Limbo, Hi Super_Saiyin

Black
AcidCO/HybridCO
Looooooooooooool I seem to remember seeing a video of you using telepackets, dude your pathetic. Duel me on any other server and we'll see who win's lmfao you got 10-0'd by someone I know (name escapes me) on real CO because all you do is aimbot & telepacket on Acid/Project Manifest and Hybrid backs you up because he supplied you with that.

We've proved it and your a retard for doing so.

YOU FAILED!

Owned.
Old 10-27-2009, 20:22   #330
Ferrari

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*|Limbo|*~ View Post
LOL I know right? He claim's he's beaten me yet I KNOW he hasn't because there's only 2 who have. He must be from a private server due to him knowing Tony and me so I think he possibly thinks he pwnt me on Co Ug which is California? I get 700+ ping there dude =)

Fight me on a East Coast server and we'll see who get's the best of who.
Acid and the ladder half of HCO were both hosted in north eastern U.S. from New Hampshire to New York.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: