Old 10-20-2009, 15:09   #196
I3otch
Visiting

I3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond repute
play a game that takes real skill like runescape
I3otch is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2009, 15:38   #197
Always|Strapped
God|***e

Always|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3otch View Post
play a game that takes real skill like runescape
Runescape is GARBAGE Its make CO look like the greatest game in the world!
i Re-Emphasize that ONLINE games Require No SKILL!
Except CO1.0
LVL: 130>130>90
I Promise That Was Not Me Botting in Grotto <3
It Was My Evil Twin!
Always|Strapped is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2009, 15:47   #198
I3otch
Visiting

I3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Always|Strapped View Post
Runescape is GARBAGE Its make CO look like the greatest game in the world!
i Re-Emphasize that ONLINE games Require No SKILL!
Except CO1.0

what about maple story. that game is so crazy.
Old 10-20-2009, 15:48   #199
Hard_Slayer

Hard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lol, can't you just tape down the button that you attack with?
Hard_Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2009, 15:53   #200
I3otch
Visiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard_Slayer View Post
Lol, can't you just tape down the button that you attack with?
I dunno I never played it.
To be honest I haven't played an online game in like 2 years.
I play forum. (occasionally)
Old 10-20-2009, 15:53   #201
Always|Strapped
God|***e

Always|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Never Played it so im not gonna comment
The Best Free MMO in my opinion is Guild Wars
Though You Had To Buy The Disk
It Was A Fun Free MMo!
It Was My Evil Twin!
Old 10-20-2009, 15:58   #202
I3otch
Visiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always|Strapped View Post
Never Played it so im not gonna comment
The Best Free MMO in my opinion is Guild Wars
Though You Had To Buy The Disk
It Was A Fun Free MMo!

Guild wars is stupid. No open world pvp. No jump. Whole world is instanced.
I played it for like 10 days when it came out and lost interest.

Conquer was pretty much the best game. Then 2nd rb came out and after that it was pretty much downhill. The only fun thing to do is play for hits in jail and even that got old.
Old 10-20-2009, 16:06   #203
ForeverSad

ForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond repute
I agree GuildWars sucks....
they hyped that game up soo much.
its basically a 1 player mmo -.-
ForeverSad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2009, 16:10   #204
Hard_Slayer

Hard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverSad View Post
I agree GuildWars sucks....
they hyped that game up soo much.
its basically a 1 player mmo -.-
That's odd, a guild is usually a group of people that specialize in a certain thing, they ought to name it something else if it's 'basically an one player mmo.'
Hard_Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2009, 16:12   #205
Always|Strapped
God|***e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard_Slayer View Post
That's odd, a guild is usually a group of people that specialize in a certain thing, they ought to name it something else if it's 'basically an one player mmo.'
Nah it was a good game...
Gives The Choice of Wantin To Party or going Solo
It Was My Evil Twin!
Old 10-20-2009, 16:15   #206
ForeverSad

ForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond repute
Nope
WoW is way better then Guildwars
The graphics on Guildwars is nice but thats about it
the story line is good. but
it would be better if you got to actually walk around
and see people without being in the cities.
the PVP... there was NONE unless it was set up.
game sucked. nothing special.
Old 10-20-2009, 16:19   #207
Always|Strapped
God|***e

Fine.
But WoW Was ***...
I Didnt Think It Was Good Enough for a Monthly Fee!
WarHammer Was better Then WoW!
It Was My Evil Twin!
Old 10-20-2009, 16:22   #208
I3otch
Visiting

Quote:
Nope
WoW is way better then Guildwars
The graphics on Guildwars is nice but thats about it
the story line is good. but
it would be better if you got to actually walk around
and see people without being in the cities.
the PVP... there was NONE unless it was set up.
game sucked. nothing special.

I spent about a year on WoW. Raiding was fun but I pretty much grew out of it. You kill bosses to get gear to kill bosses to get gear to kill bosses.
I just don't have the time or the attention span to do it anymore.

FYI: You can get the best gear in WoW for the price of 5 dbs a month.
Old 10-20-2009, 16:29   #209
ForeverSad

I've never tried War hammer nor have i heard of it.
(i didnt think Nor was a real word but it is)
I wanna try GuildWars 2 but only if their PVP sytem is different
if its not then i wont bother.

and yes thats true about the gear
because when Conquer was in EARLY 2006
i payed 100 usd per each socet i bought on my tao -_-
ridiculous.... sometimes it was more.
Old 10-20-2009, 16:32   #210
I3otch
Visiting

Quote:

and yes thats true about the gear
because when Conquer was in EARLY 2006
i payed 100 usd per each socet i bought on my tao -_-
ridiculous.... sometimes it was more.

I got $1100 for my tro with full doubles
If I was smart I would have sold a year earlier.
Another guy on my server got about five grand for a similiar char from the same guy that bought mine lol.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: