Old 10-17-2009, 22:55   #136
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Rapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Rapist..
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.G. View Post
add a few letters here a few letters there...and voila
[C]Rap[p]i[e]st
Come on now.. You could say alot of things about me.. But being crap isn't one of them.. Try a little harder next time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
Sorry, but I've seen and played with the best, and they aren't as good as your video, you may be good which is why people will believe you but I know the difference between good and just plain proxy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
Oh yeah, rapist played CO out of his mother's womb, and at the age of 9 he signed a contract for being so good at CO. Just a heads up.
Rapist.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2009, 23:27   #137
L.G.

L.G. is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post
Come on now.. You could say alot of things about me.. But being crap isn't one of them.. Try a little harder next time.
indeed... you are not cr.ap...quite good... but i like to mess with words
L.G. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2009, 23:43   #138
Always|Strapped
God|***e

Always|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond repute
5 things i liked about the Link.

1.Tech n9ne is beast!
2.Song was Amazing!
3.Youtube is a fun to watch!
4.Watchin it put me to sleep
5.FB/SS takes No Skill =D

If you base skill off FPS and Ping
Then Consider Me A Top FBer I usually run a 0086ping or max 0128 =D

Oh yeah i realized at the end..
That 5 doesnt really match 1-4
but whatever its my post i can DO THAT =D
LVL: 130>130>90
I Promise That Was Not Me Botting in Grotto <3
It Was My Evil Twin!
Always|Strapped is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2009, 00:03   #139
~Sloan~

~Sloan~ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Always|Strapped View Post
1.Tech n9ne is beast!
2.Song was Amazing!
3.Youtube is a fun to watch!
4.Watchin it put me to sleep
5.FB/SS takes No Skill =D

If you base skill off FPS and Ping
Then Consider Me A Top FBer I usually run a 0086ping or max 0128 =D

Oh yeah i realized at the end..
That 5 doesnt really match 1-4
but whatever its my post i can DO THAT =D
Real ignorant to say fb/ss takes no skill lol
~Sloan~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2009, 00:11   #140
Always|Strapped
God|***e

Always|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sloan~ View Post
Real ignorant to say fb/ss takes no skill lol
Its not that ignorant...But it comes down to whoever has the lowest Ping will win...
Also Umm kinda retarded to think it takes skill to play any comp game...But If FB/SS takes skill...
Then Clickin Monsters and Pickin Up Random Items to get elites/supers takes extraordinary amounts of skill
It Was My Evil Twin!
Old 10-18-2009, 00:13   #141
L.G.

L.G. is an unknown quantity at this point
the real skill is dodging it while doing revive + stigma+ shield
L.G. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2009, 00:22   #142
ForeverSad

ForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.G. View Post
the real skill is dodging it while doing revive + stigma+ shield
Water taos at GW ftw
ForeverSad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2009, 00:37   #143
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Rapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Its not that ignorant...But it comes down to whoever has the lowest Ping will win...
Also Umm kinda retarded to think it takes skill to play any comp game...But If FB/SS takes skill...
Then Clickin Monsters and Pickin Up Random Items to get elites/supers takes extraordinary amounts of skill
Read what you said and then read your example.. And try to tell me it's not ignorant..

Ive said this over 100 times.. I still smash on cali fbers who have 30 ping.. When i have 300+ ping.. How do i win if its ping that does the fbin? Playing a computer game does take skill to be very good at it.. Look at how ****ty people was when game 1st came out.. Now look at the people.. How do people get better if it doesn't require skill? Even typing is a skill.. There are people who type like 400+ words per minute.. Yet average people type like 30? Skill/talent are required in almost all games/sports and competitive things in general.. Again.. Nice try.
Quote:
Sorry, but I've seen and played with the best, and they aren't as good as your video, you may be good which is why people will believe you but I know the difference between good and just plain proxy.
Quote:
Oh yeah, rapist played CO out of his mother's womb, and at the age of 9 he signed a contract for being so good at CO. Just a heads up.
Old 10-18-2009, 00:43   #144
Always|Strapped
God|***e

I do agree with the Typing and Sports requiring Talent and skill...
Once Upon a Time CO did Require Skill but that was years ago...
Most People get there "skill/talent" from paypal Nowadays
Btw i take back my line from the other post..Cuz gettin Elite/Super Drops
Doesnt Require Skill...It Requires Pure Godly Other Worldly Luck!
It Was My Evil Twin!
Old 10-18-2009, 00:45   #145
ForeverSad

ForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post
Read what you said and then read your example.. And try to tell me it's not ignorant..

Ive said this over 100 times.. I still smash on cali fbers who have 30 ping.. When i have 300+ ping.. How do i win if its ping that does the fbin? Playing a computer game does take skill to be very good at it.. Look at how ****ty people was when game 1st came out.. Now look at the people.. How do people get better if it doesn't require skill? Even typing is a skill.. There are people who type like 400+ words per minute.. Yet average people type like 30? Skill/talent are required in almost all games/sports and competitive things in general.. Again.. Nice try.
I type 75 wpm
i have skilll
ForeverSad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2009, 00:50   #146
Always|Strapped
God|***e

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverSad View Post
I type 75 wpm
i have skilll
Nope To Have true Skill
You need 400+ wpm!
75 is slightly above average..
According to The Rapist
It Was My Evil Twin!
Old 10-18-2009, 00:59   #147
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Quote:
I do agree with the Typing and Sports requiring Talent and skill...
Once Upon a Time CO did Require Skill but that was years ago...
Most People get there "skill/talent" from paypal Nowadays
Btw i take back my line from the other post..Cuz gettin Elite/Super Drops
Doesnt Require Skill...It Requires Pure Godly Other Worldly Luck!
Nobody can buy skill.. Clearly my gear had nothing to do with me landing so many shots.. So skill does exist.. That's why all my videos are done without my full gear on.. Cuz 2 hitting somebody is effortless.. And i posted here because classic co will bring back the good players.. And get other people more focused on skill again instead of just potency.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-18-2009, 01:09   #148
Always|Strapped
God|***e

Well We Are Gonna have To Wait And See About That...
Ill be looking Forward To playing you When the server comes out!
Which Should be Within The next 10 years...
Until Then Ill Go Back To Raising My Skill On Something More useful Like COD4
It Was My Evil Twin!
Old 10-18-2009, 01:37   #149
~Sloan~

~Sloan~ is on a distinguished road
Dam people these days i sware but rapist can usualy talk some sense into them lol
~Sloan~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2009, 01:38   #150
~C10uD~M4n~
Panda Bear

~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverSad View Post
I type 75 wpm
i have skilll
I type 82 wpm :[

Quote:
Well We Are Gonna have To Wait And See About That...
Ill be looking Forward To playing you When the server comes out!
Which Should be Within The next 10 years...
Until Then Ill Go Back To Raising My Skill On Something More useful Like COD4
I have three words for you, completely tangent to the topic: Pick a color.
~C10uD~M4n~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: