Old 10-09-2009, 23:48   #1
nukeabunny
BS Artist

nukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Logging into CO 2.0 for the first time in years.

Well I decided to download this supposedly piece of garbage just to see what the big hype is.. Haven't played this game since 2nd rb was the newest feature, so I'll be sure to post my personal by tomorrow morning. (Damn server maintenance.)

Wish me luck!

EDIT: LMAO of course there would be server maintenance when I decide to do this.. Maybe it's a sign..

I will say however, that I really like the new interface, but all the SFX when keying in your login/password (And clicking on just about anything) could get old, fast..

At least there's music, I guess.

Waiting for the Release of Classic Conquer

Last edited by nukeabunny; 10-10-2009 at 00:08.
nukeabunny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2009, 02:24   #2
~Gallade~

~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nukeabunny View Post
Well I decided to download this supposedly piece of garbage just to see what the big hype is.. Haven't played this game since 2nd rb was the newest feature, so I'll be sure to post my personal by tomorrow morning. (Damn server maintenance.)

Wish me luck!

EDIT: LMAO of course there would be server maintenance when I decide to do this.. Maybe it's a sign..

I will say however, that I really like the new interface, but all the SFX when keying in your login/password (And clicking on just about anything) could get old, fast..

yeah the sword battle as i type in my username and password is old.
If you left then you wouldnt enjoy it now. Unless you are fluent in arabic and have a HUGE wallet then i suggest you un-install atleast until classic is here lol.
~Gallade~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2009, 06:25   #3
nukeabunny
BS Artist

nukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Gallade~ View Post
yeah the sword battle as i type in my username and password is old.
If you left then you wouldnt enjoy it now. Unless you are fluent in arabic and have a HUGE wallet then i suggest you un-install atleast until classic is here lol.
Thanks for the advice, but I'm going to have to figure that out for myself.

Old 10-10-2009, 10:23   #4
~C10uD~M4n~
Panda Bear

~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute
Brace yourself...
~C10uD~M4n~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2009, 13:11   #5
Beyrone
STØRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Wish me luck!

You call that piece of TQs retarded employees making noise, music?

Also proud Ex-Guildleader of DragonSoul, I will never forget the great times we had.

Please vote for better guild management
Beyrone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2009, 21:59   #6
nukeabunny
BS Artist

First off, holy #@$%. Anyone else notice the mountains of spam that you recieve when you log in? Got my ass handed to me because I kept clicking on that nobility crap, or whatever it is. That and I was taking a look at all the new quests, this new conquer is freakin' easy mode. I remember when having all supers was something to be proud of.. now it's just full super (Bound). Every last one of em'.

Well, I'm sitting here with my trojan and my lil nooby stigger, and before I quit, I guess I gave all my trojan gear to said nooby sitgger to.. hold on to? I forget. Anyway, every time I try to hand over my super 2s club and sword, it states "The item of the highest battle power of a certain type in your inventory can only be traded to your trade partners." How on earth do i get around this? I have to wait 5 days just to make trade partners with my 2 accounts?! Plus, I have a super 2s pole axe that needs selling.. how the #@$% do I sell that?

All I wanna' do is kill people..

Old 10-11-2009, 22:02   #7
~C10uD~M4n~
Panda Bear

~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute
They should just be like other game companies and rip music from somewhere else, change it a bit and pass it off as their own.

IMO either of these tracks would be better than what is there xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ALOrl37neU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcocA9t5iJ0
~C10uD~M4n~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2009, 22:02   #8
Beyrone
STØRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
First off, holy #@$%. Anyone else notice the mountains of spam that you recieve when you log in? Got my ass handed to me because I kept clicking on that nobility crap, or whatever it is. That and I was taking a look at all the new quests, this new conquer is freakin' easy mode. I remember when having all supers was something to be proud of.. now it's just full super (Bound). Every last one of em'.

Well, I'm sitting here with my trojan and my lil nooby stigger, and before I quit, I guess I gave all my trojan gear to said nooby sitgger to.. hold on to? I forget. Anyway, every time I try to hand over my super 2s club and sword, it states "The item of the highest battle power of a certain type in your inventory can only be traded to your trade partners." How on earth do i get around this? I have to wait 5 days just to make trade partners with my 2 accounts?! Plus, I have a super 2s pole axe that needs selling.. how the #@$% do I sell that?

All I wanna' do is kill people..
Both the interface and the locked gear is something you will have to get used too, most of us if not all of us were also against having any of them in game.

To answer your question, yes you´ll have to wait before you can sell them.

Also proud Ex-Guildleader of DragonSoul, I will never forget the great times we had.

Please vote for better guild management
Beyrone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2009, 18:49   #9
rockonman

rockonman has a reputation beyond reputerockonman has a reputation beyond reputerockonman has a reputation beyond reputerockonman has a reputation beyond reputerockonman has a reputation beyond reputerockonman has a reputation beyond reputerockonman has a reputation beyond reputerockonman has a reputation beyond reputerockonman has a reputation beyond reputerockonman has a reputation beyond reputerockonman has a reputation beyond repute
dont forget to make a merchant account so you can actually sell anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Catelyn~ View Post
Botters are like lotto: you never know what you are going to get.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwnt_Newb2 View Post
This just means that the system works. A DB buyer shares his ****, and gets banned. *claps* TQ did something right for once! ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~~C~~ View Post
I might come back to play if they updated graphics and made it ton gorey, FBing an arab and seein him go splat all over would be epic.
rockonman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: