Old 07-09-2009, 04:28   #1
Stranglehold

Stranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond repute
Leave Classic Co as is

quite simple leave classic co as 1.0 add no new features 1.0 didn't have 120 shields or met/db scrolls neither should it have 2nd rb period anyone who has said yes to this GTFO if anything everyone should give it ago for 6months to a year if majority agrees to changes atleast then everybody will have a chance to play like it was back in the day and also save up money in game for these stupid suggestions if you don't like what i said BlowMe D*******s
Stranglehold is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2009, 04:32   #2
TQCHINESEDRAGON

TQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranglehold View Post
quite simple leave classic co as 1.0 add no new features 1.0 didn't have 120 shields or met/db scrolls neither should it have 2nd rb period anyone who has said yes to this GTFO if anything everyone should give it ago for 6months to a year if majority agrees to changes atleast then everybody will have a chance to play like it was back in the day and also save up money in game for these stupid suggestions if you don't like what i said BlowMe D*******s
+1 , im with u buddy i always do
Old 07-09-2009, 05:22   #3
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
I do agree that Classic CO should be....Classic CO, however Classic CO was far from perfect and people would like to see a few changes and alterations.

Their opinions are just as valid and legitimate as yours, except they (most of them) aren't being obnoxious about it.
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2009, 06:00   #4
Stealth
STORM

Stealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Stealth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
I do agree that Classic CO should be....Classic CO, however Classic CO was far from perfect and people would like to see a few changes and alterations.

Their opinions are just as valid and legitimate as yours, except they (most of them) aren't being obnoxious about it.
They're just making it more difficult for the game to be released, and are largely undivided on their opinions. I don't care about 120 warrior shields so much because that seems to be an element TQ forgot about, and should have been part of 1.0. Most of the addition aspects did not belong in 1.0, and should be left aside rather then a bickering that TQ won't consider for the large part, anyway.
Old 07-09-2009, 08:09   #5
ElmStreetNM
Banned

ElmStreetNM has a reputation beyond reputeElmStreetNM has a reputation beyond reputeElmStreetNM has a reputation beyond reputeElmStreetNM has a reputation beyond reputeElmStreetNM has a reputation beyond reputeElmStreetNM has a reputation beyond reputeElmStreetNM has a reputation beyond reputeElmStreetNM has a reputation beyond reputeElmStreetNM has a reputation beyond reputeElmStreetNM has a reputation beyond reputeElmStreetNM has a reputation beyond repute
yes he right we played in co1 classic and loved it that isn't need more enchanmets time is showed that.

or tq can gives working rights to us co1 server and can take the right of DB sales with Prize Npc i can give accses to site of 91.com to my own server computer with sql user keys(128 bit ssl or better with save in USB stick for anti hack potancy)

We Have Fixed Machines Raids And Fixed Connections to do it and we agree to sponsoring this with owning or sponsoring tq's classic server with buying DB's net dragon have agreements in turkey with 2 disturbs and can work without TQ yet or within TQ there just we want our classic LOVE <3 :'(
ElmStreetNM is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2009, 08:41   #6
BS_Detector
PooPoo

BS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond repute
You know whatever -- let you bigots have you way.

Its like a small handful of people who want it exactly like CO 1, but liuke 85% of the rest want 120+ weapons, db scrolls, met scrolls.

But you know -- you all can have your way. And see how well the servers do with no lasting appeal, and tons of botters + lag. Oh yeah don't forget a handful of new MMORPGs coming out this year.

Have your fun while you can bigots, the classic servers will be just as boring and dead as real servers because of your stupidity.
Old 07-09-2009, 11:51   #7
The~Red~Lantern

The~Red~Lantern has a brilliant futureThe~Red~Lantern has a brilliant futureThe~Red~Lantern has a brilliant futureThe~Red~Lantern has a brilliant futureThe~Red~Lantern has a brilliant futureThe~Red~Lantern has a brilliant futureThe~Red~Lantern has a brilliant futureThe~Red~Lantern has a brilliant futureThe~Red~Lantern has a brilliant futureThe~Red~Lantern has a brilliant futureThe~Red~Lantern has a brilliant future
I personally think that 120 shields couldnt do any harm. But other than that, leave it as 1.0.

The~Red~Lantern
Level: 124-127-110
Battle Power: 189
Full Supers with 4 sockets in total
Class: Pure Ninja
I'm a pure Nin-Nin-Nin! NINJAS RULE!!!
Whats the difference between a jeweler and a jailor? One sells watches, one watches cells! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SOMEBODY STOP MEH!!!
(Currently halted for remake with bett3r gr4fix!)
The~Red~Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2009, 07:02   #8
isti37
Tigger

isti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond repute
There are minor patches in Co 2.0 which are really nice.
Like the autoloading arrows, lvl 120 shields + weapons, the removal of guardian from botjail, the + system, the frozen grotto, the extreme pk war, class pk war, scrolls, dis city, headbands,plumes...

The basic ninja :
Who needs fastblade ? I have Twofold Blades
Who needs superman ? Fatal strike is way faster.
Who needs poison blade,tornado ? I have toxic fog and poisonous shuriken !
Who needs reflect ? I can do a counter kill faster than a blink of an eye.
Who needs dodge ? It's a waste of a skill ! I like to bane the archers and make them run to their mommies.

Last edited by isti37; 07-10-2009 at 07:08.
isti37 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: