Old 07-03-2009, 15:43   #1
skyscan
RdyFireAim

skyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond repute
Egys/Turks aren't stupid

Why don't you learn arabic and trying speaking to them intelligently. That's basically what they're doing, except they actually TRY to speak english. Most english speaker would be like "learn arabic? **** that".

Doesn't anyone see my point? If not, I can see why this forum has such a bad rep.

Edit: I'm going to edit the first post because I'm sick and tired of people saying crap like "english server only, go away"

no you idiots, these servers are english/arabic. there is an arabic version for co2. it is all translated. it uses the same servers we do. only foreign language they're seeing is... us.

just because they all can't speak english doesn't make them stupid. they CAN speak a language, just not one you understand. seeing that you don't understand it, how can u accurately determine their intelligence if you don't know what they're saying. even if u judge from actions this is an online game.

i'm starting to have evidence that this forum is a lot more stupid or at least ignorant than those arabs.

Last edited by skyscan; 07-05-2009 at 00:18.
Old 07-03-2009, 15:47   #2
DarkRage
StealthMod

DarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond repute
I see your point and yes its half right but it does seem as though many Arabic speakers tend to be on the game endlessly spamming trade requests or Arabic swear words etc...

Anyways this type of thread has been made many MANY times before. Just do a search...

*edit* I learnt some Arabic and have found several cool people.. Although even they say that most of the people on the game who seem to hail from the same country really do suck. lol.

In this life you can hate/love. It doesn't matter what you do as long as you're at peace with yourself morally.

By overdose to Stellios:

and how is it going with the nose, Pinocchio? Has it explored any new universes yet?

By Shifter:

A Fire's essence is the anger that burns in a Trojan when he runs out of pots and flees like a MOFO to get more...

EX-MOD OF COMMUNITY, TORNADO, TIGER & DARK
REGIONAL MOD OF CONSTELLATIONS
Old 07-03-2009, 16:06   #3
.:JaK:.
Banned

.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to .:JaK:.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyscan View Post
Why don't you learn arabic and trying speaking to them intelligently. That's basically what they're doing, except they actually TRY to speak english. Most english speaker would be like "learn arabic? **** that".

Doesn't anyone see my point? If not, I can see why this forum has such a bad rep.
You will be flamed for even trying to tell us English Speakers to learn their language. Let the flaming Begin!
Old 07-03-2009, 16:08   #4
Nibor
****shitup

Location: In Nairn, situated in the Highlands of Scotland about 17 miles due west of the bustling city of Inverness, we have quite a nice beach here, its won some awards I think, great for tourists, buy your plane ticket now for just £399.99 per person
Nibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

They learn how to spam add frind and trad bls and ok or no... Even if they said that to each other in Arabic thats annoying as hell. I'd gladly learn how to say those phrases in Arabic and continue to spam the **** outta them on the Arab server

I don't see how you consider them spamming TERRIBLE English ( I wouldn't even consider it English ) some form of intelligence. Intelligent Egy's are the ones who can form understandable and clear sentences. Many Europeans can speak English very well on Conquer. Many Asians can speak English very well on Conquer. Egyptians, Brazillians, Turks, very few of them can speak english well enough to understand, and only a few well enough to deserve respect.

NOW GTFO!

Zaroc: 130-130-120 Warrior-Warrior-Warrior...

FruitLoops: 110-130 Water-Trojan...

Kami: 110-130 Water-Water...

Quit?
Old 07-03-2009, 16:09   #5
Volcom89
4 TeH Lulz

Volcom89 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcom89 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcom89 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcom89 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcom89 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcom89 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcom89 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcom89 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcom89 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcom89 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcom89 has a reputation beyond repute
The fact that English is the most widely spoken language in the world says you fail.

On top of that 99.9% of all egys ARE useless spamming dumb asses so again you still fail.

Justice Server
Snizzle
127-130-130 // Pure Trojan
XXX
130-130-110 // Nin-War-Tro

Quote:
Originally posted by Stryke
Dude seriously..get laid.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sexytexan87
You would wanna speak French, it's the only language where there are 300+ ways of saying "I surrender"

Quote:
Originally said by TiLs in vent
...Yeah well I'll snort your Gran's ashes off your dads butt cheeks.
This is my care cup..... \_/ As you can see it's empty.
Old 07-03-2009, 16:11   #6
Nibor
****shitup

Location: In Nairn, situated in the Highlands of Scotland about 17 miles due west of the bustling city of Inverness, we have quite a nice beach here, its won some awards I think, great for tourists, buy your plane ticket now for just £399.99 per person
Nibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond repute
Also... See the second quote in my signature? He spoke English, but how ****ing stupid is he?

Answer: Very.

Zaroc: 130-130-120 Warrior-Warrior-Warrior...

FruitLoops: 110-130 Water-Trojan...

Kami: 110-130 Water-Water...

Quit?
Old 07-03-2009, 16:15   #7
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

spamming team plx/enlighten plx/add plx/plvl plx/kosomak/fack your mather and any english swear words they've picked up from really bad english movies is not trying to speak english.
Old 07-03-2009, 16:15   #8
Fa1nT
Kekekekeke

Fa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond repute
arabic is a horrible sounding lang, let alone seeing it typed >_>

egy hhhhhhhhhhh kosomak

aa7aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 07-03-2009, 16:17   #9
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
As long as English is the international language of trade etc we all speak english.

When it's chinese people learn chinese, when it was french people spoke french etc.

So if you don't want to speak every language in the world just to be able to speak to everyone in their own language, its enough to learn English.
Old 07-03-2009, 16:25   #10
DaManFromNoWher

DaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

They can thank the "East India Trading Company" for making English the predominant language in the world. French being the second most spoken language in the world.

If a person can't fluently speak either of these two languages, they have been seen as "unintelligent" or "low class" for at least 400 years.

So this isn't something new. It also has nothing to do with this game or this forum.
Old 07-03-2009, 16:35   #11
donkey132
Rockstar

donkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond repute
useless thread. If you want to play a game that was intended for a different language than what you speak, then you learn that language. Telling us to learn Arabic instead of telling them to learn english is like me going on the chinese CO server and telling them to speak english.
Old 07-03-2009, 16:45   #12
Dyabolyk1
Banned

Dyabolyk1 has a reputation beyond reputeDyabolyk1 has a reputation beyond reputeDyabolyk1 has a reputation beyond reputeDyabolyk1 has a reputation beyond reputeDyabolyk1 has a reputation beyond reputeDyabolyk1 has a reputation beyond reputeDyabolyk1 has a reputation beyond reputeDyabolyk1 has a reputation beyond reputeDyabolyk1 has a reputation beyond reputeDyabolyk1 has a reputation beyond reputeDyabolyk1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Conquer is an english game..so they should learn the basic english at least like "add friend and not add frend" "blvl" "blz" "clup" etc....
Old 07-03-2009, 17:01   #13
-Zieg-
Shh..

-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Dude..how they speak the english language isn't even the point.. More over how they play the game.

On another note, Don't cha' hate when you call a person and they reply back with a text?
"What you want?"
"I wanted to talk..-.-"
Old 07-03-2009, 17:08   #14
skyscan
RdyFireAim

skyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond repute
For people to so bluntly say that 99% of all arabs spam is rediculous. You just don't notice the mass amount of other's, because they're not spamming you. All I'm using is simple logic, and even that is too hard to comprehend for the few people who've posted so far on this thread. Please take at least 2 minutes reviewing what you're about to post before you actually post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Zieg- View Post
Dude..how they speak the english language isn't even the point.. More over how they play the game.
Intelligence isn't usually determined by actions. Not only that, why would a turk/egy care what they do on a computer screen. For people to insult other people behind a screen due to the actions in it is just plain stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibor View Post
They learn how to spam add frind and trad bls and ok or no... Even if they said that to each other in Arabic thats annoying as hell. I'd gladly learn how to say those phrases in Arabic and continue to spam the **** outta them on the Arab server

I don't see how you consider them spamming TERRIBLE English ( I wouldn't even consider it English ) some form of intelligence. Intelligent Egy's are the ones who can form understandable and clear sentences. Many Europeans can speak English very well on Conquer. Many Asians can speak English very well on Conquer. Egyptians, Brazillians, Turks, very few of them can speak english well enough to understand, and only a few well enough to deserve respect.

NOW GTFO!
Why do you have to speak english to be intelligent?

Last edited by skyscan; 07-03-2009 at 17:12.
Old 07-03-2009, 17:15   #15
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Why do you have to speak english to be intelligent?
because atleast for now, english is da shyt language that everyone has to speak to get anywhere in life.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: