Old 06-30-2009, 22:55   #1
isti37
Tigger

isti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond repute
Stacking issue

Sometimes when I put my tanker over the noobs the monsters are attacking the noobs instead of the tanker even if I attack with the tanker and the tanker is on top. I am sure that the tanker is up because I can see in 2 windows. I saw some graphical bugs which makes this bug possible but not that's the problem if in 2 windows is the same display.

I think that maybe other players encountered this problem too. After me the developers should add a Create a stack button to the team leader's options and add the possibility to designate the tanker of the team to avoid this type of bugs. This is hard to debug and also it happens only in some cases, but when it happens there is a high chance that it will be a pain in the ass.

My idea :
The Create a stack option should create a stack automatically with the team members in the place where the team leader stays and it would ask to designate the Tanker of the team.
Also a Join Stack button to the team members could be nice.

The basic ninja :
Who needs fastblade ? I have Twofold Blades
Who needs superman ? Fatal strike is way faster.
Who needs poison blade,tornado ? I have toxic fog and poisonous shuriken !
Who needs reflect ? I can do a counter kill faster than a blink of an eye.
Who needs dodge ? It's a waste of a skill ! I like to bane the archers and make them run to their mommies.

Last edited by isti37; 06-30-2009 at 22:59.
isti37 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2009, 23:40   #2
Neverever

Neverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond repute
Just jump off screen and back when you or your noobs get hit. With tanker ofc.

Akea~
Ninja-Warrior-Trojan-135

Love2Hate
Neverever is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2009, 03:59   #3
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
yea, to successfully tank you have to get the tanker off screen first, then go on screen again to jump on the stack.
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2009, 06:20   #4
isti37
Tigger

isti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond repute
By off screen what you mean ?
To leave the stack until it's not visible and come back ?
Or something with shift screen ?

The basic ninja :
Who needs fastblade ? I have Twofold Blades
Who needs superman ? Fatal strike is way faster.
Who needs poison blade,tornado ? I have toxic fog and poisonous shuriken !
Who needs reflect ? I can do a counter kill faster than a blink of an eye.
Who needs dodge ? It's a waste of a skill ! I like to bane the archers and make them run to their mommies.
isti37 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2009, 06:48   #5
Chalkie
Banned

Chalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by isti37 View Post
Chalkie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2009, 07:19   #6
Lord_Foo
Banned

Lord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond repute
They are right. You could submit your suggestion in the Suggestions section btw ^^
Lord_Foo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2009, 08:24   #7
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
By off screen what you mean ?
Or something with shift screen ?
leave the stack until u are far enough and the team members avatar isn't highlighted anymore in the team menu on the right; then come back
Old 07-01-2009, 08:30   #8
XiaoJie

XiaoJie has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoJie has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoJie has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoJie has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoJie has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoJie has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoJie has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoJie has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoJie has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoJie has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoJie has a reputation beyond repute
for ur tanker...

1) jump off ur stack location screen and come back again.

or...

2) logout and login again

to make it simple, as long ur tanker is the last one to reach the stack location screen will do.
XiaoJie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2009, 13:35   #9
Radna
I am Drugs

Radna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond repute
Instead of all that, try not failing :S lol sorry couldnt help myself.
"Oh, I'm not a percussionist, I just like to hit things." Tom Waits
"I entered these novelty rooms to go changed after swimming and was confronted by a lizard that I subdue have confidence in would contain filled a shoe box."
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Radna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2009, 20:22   #10
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Sometimes when I put my tanker over the noobs the monsters are attacking the noobs instead of the tanker even if I attack with the tanker and the tanker is on top. I am sure that the tanker is up because I can see in 2 windows. I saw some graphical bugs which makes this bug possible but not that's the problem if in 2 windows is the same display.

I think that maybe other players encountered this problem too. After me the developers should add a Create a stack button to the team leader's options and add the possibility to designate the tanker of the team to avoid this type of bugs. This is hard to debug and also it happens only in some cases, but when it happens there is a high chance that it will be a pain in the ass.

My idea :
The Create a stack option should create a stack automatically with the team members in the place where the team leader stays and it would ask to designate the Tanker of the team.
Also a Join Stack button to the team members could be nice.
1. You can try what other players above suggested to tank your team.
2. Basically, plvling a group of afk lower level characters is not encouraged by TQ. So, I am sorry but I don't think we will make a takn button. But anyway, if you think it is necessary, please make your suggestion at the correlative section, thanks.
Old 07-02-2009, 03:46   #11
*~panda~*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
Basically, plvling a group of afk lower level characters is not encouraged by TQ.
lol ^_^
Old 07-02-2009, 12:47   #12
NightClub
Derek ~(^

NightClub has a reputation beyond reputeNightClub has a reputation beyond reputeNightClub has a reputation beyond reputeNightClub has a reputation beyond reputeNightClub has a reputation beyond reputeNightClub has a reputation beyond reputeNightClub has a reputation beyond reputeNightClub has a reputation beyond reputeNightClub has a reputation beyond reputeNightClub has a reputation beyond reputeNightClub has a reputation beyond repute
hrmm Cindy I have a question for you... if you do not like us to "stack" or "follow" with the low lvl characters. but you encourage us to LVL low lvl characters, other then manually going out and lvling them BY YOURSELF solo without help from high lvls, what other methods do you suggest for lvling the low lvl characters?

Just curious?
***9829;~Rossy! u are my star... ***1161; <3
I WILL NEVER LET YOU FALL
I'LL STAND UP WITH YOU FOREVER
I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU THROUGH IT ALL
EVEN IF SAVING YOU SENDS ME TO HEAVEN

"I will never love again."- Buttercup from The Princess Bride.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
MMORPG "CO2" - Masively Moronic Online Repetitive Game "Come and bulk Online 2 win".
NightClub is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-02-2009, 12:59   #13
*~panda~*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightClub View Post
hrmm Cindy I have a question for you... if you do not like us to "stack" or "follow" with the low lvl characters. but you encourage us to LVL low lvl characters, other then manually going out and lvling them BY YOURSELF solo without help from high lvls, what other methods do you suggest for lvling the low lvl characters?

Just curious?
do the free quests for xp =p and kill 15.000 bandits on level 40 just to get to lvl 41
Old 07-02-2009, 23:58   #14
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightClub View Post

Just curious?
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
do the free quests for xp =p and kill 15.000 bandits on level 40 just to get to lvl 41
Doing equipment bonus quests is one way. And to NightClub: I didn't say you cannot plvl low level characters. I just mean, we don't encourage people to leave a set of low level characters afk in the tank, and get plvled by a hight level archer. That's what I mean.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: