Old 08-07-2009, 01:25   #106
MAGIX[Remy]
392,400 TC

MAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond reputeMAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond reputeMAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond reputeMAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond reputeMAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond reputeMAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond reputeMAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond reputeMAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond reputeMAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond reputeMAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond reputeMAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond repute
we got like 12-ish ppl going gw on our side, and we share the 3k with 7 people...

those who only come for flamelit... well they arent even allowed in our guild anyway, and they wont get cps anyway
Old 08-07-2009, 01:54   #107
Dj-Joey
Latin Sax!

Dj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond repute
Read my signy?

Enough is said that if our 2 sides in Dark joined in a Server GW the winner would be the other server cause we would be pking each other none stop. That's how much they love each other in our server. Yes there's times they dont fight but it's REALLY rare. The fight has gone over a year since the server started and still they we are going at each other. A huge bulked up side vs a less bulked up side. and GW is still a 50% chance for both sides.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvdk View Post
we are sticking together, becouse this way we can control the egy population...

there is no reason to fight anymore, so there is peace..

ooh and ps, its 12 expballs that are otherwise impossible to get if you are a noob, seeing as the main infinity guild dous not accept them, so 500k to get flamelit, even more then once, is a good deal
This guys by far is the most retarded person i know. I preffer having Egys winning GW than having a GW just sitting having to pay to do my FL to a bunch of snotty motherf@cking bulkers who think they big ****. I rly wish...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItSmellsBad View Post
Merge Dark and Light!
^
this would happen so i can pk the crap out of u f@cks to show how bigger retards you guys are by ruining GW just cause you dont want Egys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~!B13!~ View Post
Ummmm no he doesnt,the fact someone has a fire or an archer doesnt mean they suck at pvp,on another note dj is a pretty descent fber...
~*LoveGoddess*~ (315) Nin 130/ War 130/ Archer 134(Baron)

~*|TwisT|*~ (340) Nin 130/ War 130/ Fire 131(Duke)

Decoy (345) Nin 130/ Nin 130/ Nin 132(Prince)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetrapack View Post
...well Joey pwned him in FastBlading in PKa some min ago pretty badly every round was like 8-3 for him...

Last edited by Dj-Joey; 08-07-2009 at 02:04.
Dj-Joey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2009, 04:33   #108
Lement
Not a Tao

Lement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond repute
Still at it?

My comments: 'Peace' is idiotic for war. No one own guild arena. However, charging people to enter the guild (to flamelit or not) is no way idiotic, rather more like good move, even if morally wrong.

I view it the same as killing everyone in AC, for example, to hog the spawns all to yourself. Nothing's stopping you aside from stronger chars.

CO =/= IRL. No polices, if kdvk can and wants to play hydraulic despotism CO style, then it is up to you to stop it or not.

If it is boring or not, it is up to him.
Lement is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2009, 05:18   #109
Darkcloud.
Banned

Darkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Darkcloud. Send a message via AIM to Darkcloud. Send a message via MSN to Darkcloud. Send a message via Yahoo to Darkcloud.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zesty~ View Post
Wat a load of crock.

During gw...no1 owns the area....all the guilds r fighting to win gw

During the week..any1 can enter gw area free of charge wether they r in the winning guild side of the pervious gw or not....so the gw area is not owned by that guild....its free to enter even if ur not in a guild.

During gb...any1 wether they r in the weeks winning guild or not can attempt to attack the spawned beast and get the db.

HMMMM question....when ur guild (u as the gl)...wins gw....during that next week when u as the gl and guild rep....share all the cps from the winning on the gw.....all the dbs colllected to all the members in ur guild...even those that r only in ur guild for the purpose of doing flamelit and had to pay u personally for this?

U keep saying how its the GUILDS....well the guild is all members...so r u sharing all the cps u gain from winning gw....from gb everyday...with every single one of ur guild members on ur list in an equal share?
wrong kvdk owns the guild arena >.>
Darkcloud. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2009, 06:29   #110
kvdk
Alien #15

Location: In your head, stealing your secrets... oooh, a good one!
kvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkcloud. View Post
wrong kvdk owns the guild arena >.>
yes i do

i paid TQ 50 bulks to write my name in the sand of the map

and to zesty..
GW IS ALL ABOUT WHO OWNS THE ****ING GUILD AREA!
JUST BECOUSE YOU DONT PAY TO ENTER FROM TC DOUS NOT MEAN IT AINT A GUILDS PROPERTY!

and about sharing cp's, those who provide a service to the guild get paid
those who the guild provides a service to [flamelit] pay

real world economy, translated to a game

we offer a service, but also have a price for that service

Last edited by kvdk; 08-07-2009 at 06:33.
kvdk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2009, 10:01   #111
Dj-Joey
Latin Sax!

Dj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
yes i do

and to zesty..
JUST BECOUSE YOU DONT PAY TO ENTER FROM TC DOUS NOT MEAN IT AINT A GUILDS PROPERTY!

It doesn't matter how much you bulk, you are retarded. Also anyone in your guild and those who support you are also retarded. Your worst than Egys. I rly hope we get a Server GW with Light so you know how the **** its done. At least in Dark it's 50% of winning even if 1 side is more bulked than the other. Cause it makes the game fun, that's something that both of our side agree on. I think if we actually had a Server vs Server GW we could temporarily make a truce for 1 GW to show you how Bulks + Skills > Your Bulks.

Actually can this even be suggested? I want to fight Light Server if it's possiblecan a Mod tell me where can i suggest having a Server vs Server GW between Dark vs Light? Show these Retards how a 1 Sided GW feels like to show them how worthless they are

Quote:
Ummmm no he doesnt,the fact someone has a fire or an archer doesnt mean they suck at pvp,on another note dj is a pretty descent fber...

Quote:
...well Joey pwned him in FastBlading in PKa some min ago pretty badly every round was like 8-3 for him...
Old 08-07-2009, 10:04   #112
UCANTSEEMEE
Buckets

UCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
yes i do

and to zesty..

i guess u strong guy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinks View Post
Arguing who's the most skillful pirate lol. Whats next, most skillful Assassin? or maybe even Fire tao.
^ sums up co pretty much
UCANTSEEMEE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2009, 11:06   #113
Lamb
Banned

Location: Currently pursuing my education somewhere in the American Midwest. It's cold. And full of polite white people.
Lamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond repute
315 bp will be raped without full -7
Lamb is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2009, 11:24   #114
kvdk
Alien #15

kvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj-Joey View Post
It doesn't matter how much you bulk, you are retarded. Also anyone in your guild and those who support you are also retarded. Your worst than Egys. I rly hope we get a Server GW with Light so you know how the **** its done. At least in Dark it's 50% of winning even if 1 side is more bulked than the other. Cause it makes the game fun, that's something that both of our side agree on. I think if we actually had a Server vs Server GW we could temporarily make a truce for 1 GW to show you how Bulks + Skills > Your Bulks.

Actually can this even be suggested? I want to fight Light Server if it's possiblecan a Mod tell me where can i suggest having a Server vs Server GW between Dark vs Light? Show these Retards how a 1 Sided GW feels like to show them how worthless they are
you got more bulkers, its unfair to begin with....
we only got 20 bulkers, you guys got much more
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCANTSEEMEE View Post
i guess u strong guy?
best archer on my server
Old 08-07-2009, 15:15   #115
Habanero Pepper
Infallible

Habanero Pepper is on a distinguished road
kvdk, when are you usually online? Because I need a sensible group of people to communicate with on Light badly.
Habanero Pepper is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2009, 15:27   #116
Dj-Joey
Latin Sax!

Quote:
you got more bulkers, its unfair to begin with....
we only got 20 bulkers, you guys got much more

best archer on my server
Like i said this way u will see what your putting people threw by making them pay for FL. GW was made for Drama, 2 or more sides, and everyone to bash each other so it would be fun for everyone. That's the only point in this game. The PvP, not to act like a ****ing King and tell others what and what not to do. I feel your retarded, and your subordinates are even more retarded, but out of all people the people of your server are the biggest retards cause they dont fight you just cause you guys are bulked.

Quote:

Quote:
Old 08-07-2009, 15:49   #117
MAGIX[Remy]
392,400 TC

MAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond reputeMAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond reputeMAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond reputeMAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond reputeMAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond reputeMAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond reputeMAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond reputeMAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond reputeMAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond reputeMAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond reputeMAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habanero Pepper View Post
kvdk, when are you usually online? Because I need a sensible group of people to communicate with on Light badly.
whisper me ingame, im on 24/7 ;_;

doesnt mean im always there tho xD but the char is on
Old 08-07-2009, 15:53   #118
Colton
Banned

Colton has a reputation beyond reputeColton has a reputation beyond reputeColton has a reputation beyond reputeColton has a reputation beyond reputeColton has a reputation beyond reputeColton has a reputation beyond reputeColton has a reputation beyond reputeColton has a reputation beyond reputeColton has a reputation beyond reputeColton has a reputation beyond reputeColton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Colton
Quote:
Originally Posted by randeh View Post
100% bull **** called.
Not all BS, in my server the other side calls GM's to come and they DC all our main players. I had a convo with online support about it but I forgots to save it
Edit: Pegasus is a fun GW when the other side actually shows up. (1-5 chance they will)
Colton is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2009, 17:05   #119
kvdk
Alien #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj-Joey View Post
Like i said this way u will see what your putting people threw by making them pay for FL. GW was made for Drama, 2 or more sides, and everyone to bash each other so it would be fun for everyone. That's the only point in this game. The PvP, not to act like a ****ing King and tell others what and what not to do. I feel your retarded, and your subordinates are even more retarded, but out of all people the people of your server are the biggest retards cause they dont fight you just cause you guys are bulked.
you dont get it do you?
we destroyed the egy bulkers on our server..

0% of the bulkers is egy
becouse of us making GW boring for a month...

after the egy's were gone, GW was made more challenging again

i say it was worth it, and the cash was a big bonus
Old 08-07-2009, 17:43   #120
Alendrin
Violated!

Alendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond repute
^ thats the guy that most players hate in light ...a racist ignorant piece of **** that never leaves his bedroom and falls asleep with his C O C K in his hand...also if you ever had the privelage of being in one of his guilds.....never stops talking about how good he is...it's hilarious....seriously make an account in light...and listen to this sad boys heroic tales of spending all his college allowance on bulks...and lvl by lvl he will tell you how good he really is....spends about 2 dbs a day on bc's....hes a star....TQ loves him.....his parents must be so proud.....if hes not playing then hes filling his days posting suggestions that just don't spring to mind but really need thought out...i think hes locked in his room.

kvdk i'd insert a a pic of a womans ****** but i think you would probably get a fright....leave the house dude...honestly it will be a fright....when you do....you won't be able to fly...sorry to break that to you

well thought i'd pay a visit possibly 4-5 wks without playin...gives you a different perspective...and i think ill post my thoughts

Light

Fire 130 / warrior 130 / Fire ?

Take a bow to the world that you thought you lived in!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG8xuhj_dEM
Alendrin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: