Old 05-30-2009, 00:52   #1
Edgecrusher
durr...

Edgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Remember When...? (Official CO Nostalgia Thread)

ok, go...

remember when being/seeing someone with full elite/super was impressive?

or when getting a socket in anything made you jump for joy and took lots and lots of work and effort just to buy one?

or when mining was actually really fun and you could spend lots of time either mining or protecting the mines?

or when you could go to the alternate maps (dc2, ac2, etc) to hunt with your archer and get a few mets and a +1 and maybe even some good gear after half an hour or so of hunting?

or when you started out a new character you'd take it to the sand elves spawn or slow apes spawn to get plvled up to lvl 30-40 so you could then work on it?

127-130-116 war war tro Edgecrusher (happily married to CouKa )
113 water Osiris (damn lucky to be married to LauviaH )

PSN id: the_edgecrusher
xbl gamertag: Crushed Edge
Edgecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2009, 01:00   #2
godking

godking has a reputation beyond reputegodking has a reputation beyond reputegodking has a reputation beyond reputegodking has a reputation beyond reputegodking has a reputation beyond reputegodking has a reputation beyond reputegodking has a reputation beyond reputegodking has a reputation beyond reputegodking has a reputation beyond reputegodking has a reputation beyond reputegodking has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgecrusher View Post
ok, go...

remember when being/seeing someone with full elite/super was impressive?

or when getting a socket in anything made you jump for joy and took lots and lots of work and effort just to buy one?

or when mining was actually really fun and you could spend lots of time either mining or protecting the mines?

or when you could go to the alternate maps (dc2, ac2, etc) to hunt with your archer and get a few mets and a +1 and maybe even some good gear after half an hour or so of hunting?

or when you started out a new character you'd take it to the sand elves spawn or slow apes spawn to get plvled up to lvl 30-40 so you could then work on it?
Good times, plvling at dc2, the corner spawn and then having to fight LPW to keep it and then gettin bored of plvling once gettin the spawn back.
I still remember my first super drop, still have it....still ain't soc'd after all this time either
godking is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2009, 01:01   #3
DanMurphy's
iSpoon

Location: I come from a land down under, where beer flows and men chunder. cant u hear, cant u hear that thunder? you better run you better take cover
DanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond repute
when i could get 8 dbz for a SDG.....

gr0g ~ 130-115+ Fire-Fire - dead

Canada ~ 110-131 Water-Archer - dead

~Avenger~ ~ 130 Trojan -dead

ßus†ed ~ 130-130 Trojan-Warrior -

Swift*N*Silent ~ 130-130-131+ Ninja-Ninja-Fire-Ninja-War-Fire semi alive

kthnxbyeco
DanMurphy's is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2009, 01:57   #4
tristesse
Tea^^

tristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond repute
i remember when people used to whisper me saying "wow nice equips!!!" when I was full elite +3 no socs

-Ruby Server [GL of Ancestry]
Trojan - Fire Lvl 125

-Dark Server
Ninja - Warrior - Trojan Lvl 130

Irish and female and a mother and I've heard 'em all =)

Mod of Eagle Chit-Chat. If you need anything just PM me
tristesse is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2009, 02:01   #5
Edgecrusher
durr...

Edgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristesse View Post
i remember when people used to whisper me saying "wow nice equips!!!" when I was full elite +3 no socs
hehe yeah. same. :S ok here's another one.... remember when being a decent warrior was something to be proud of...

127-130-116 war war tro Edgecrusher (happily married to CouKa )
113 water Osiris (damn lucky to be married to LauviaH )

PSN id: the_edgecrusher
xbl gamertag: Crushed Edge
Edgecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2009, 02:06   #6
tristesse
Tea^^

tristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgecrusher View Post
hehe yeah. same. :S ok here's another one.... remember when being a decent warrior was something to be proud of...
reminds me of the Vizzard/Maarten partnership...

way to make warriors fashionable again lol :P

Trojan - Fire Lvl 125

-Dark Server

Old 05-30-2009, 02:46   #7
Edvis

Edvis has much to be proud ofEdvis has much to be proud ofEdvis has much to be proud ofEdvis has much to be proud ofEdvis has much to be proud ofEdvis has much to be proud ofEdvis has much to be proud ofEdvis has much to be proud ofEdvis has much to be proud ofEdvis has much to be proud of
in pc, hawk cave - plvl place, hunting place... Archers were fighting over it
Edvis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2009, 03:06   #8
DanMurphy's
iSpoon

Location: I come from a land down under, where beer flows and men chunder. cant u hear, cant u hear that thunder? you better run you better take cover
DanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edvis View Post
its been empty for years

gr0g ~ 130-115+ Fire-Fire - dead

Canada ~ 110-131 Water-Archer - dead

~Avenger~ ~ 130 Trojan -dead

ßus†ed ~ 130-130 Trojan-Warrior -

Swift*N*Silent ~ 130-130-131+ Ninja-Ninja-Fire-Ninja-War-Fire semi alive

kthnxbyeco
DanMurphy's is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2009, 04:06   #9
tristesse
Tea^^

Quote:
Then sockman would jump in, kill everyone, and jump out lol XD

Trojan - Fire Lvl 125

-Dark Server

Old 05-30-2009, 04:22   #10
Edvis

Edvis has much to be proud ofEdvis has much to be proud ofEdvis has much to be proud ofEdvis has much to be proud ofEdvis has much to be proud ofEdvis has much to be proud ofEdvis has much to be proud ofEdvis has much to be proud ofEdvis has much to be proud ofEdvis has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristesse View Post
Then sockman would jump in, kill everyone, and jump out lol XD
or happyhardcore...
Old 05-30-2009, 04:39   #11
tristesse
Tea^^

Quote:
or happyhardcore...

i remember when happyhardcore was whitenamed :P

Trojan - Fire Lvl 125

-Dark Server

Old 05-30-2009, 06:11   #12
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Setting up a gaurd watch on miners, waiting for a red name to show up.

Stigging mobs when people try to level, which sometimes ended up with them dying and you getting mets
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2009, 06:45   #13
JadedPixie
luvbug

JadedPixie has a reputation beyond reputeJadedPixie has a reputation beyond reputeJadedPixie has a reputation beyond reputeJadedPixie has a reputation beyond reputeJadedPixie has a reputation beyond reputeJadedPixie has a reputation beyond reputeJadedPixie has a reputation beyond reputeJadedPixie has a reputation beyond reputeJadedPixie has a reputation beyond reputeJadedPixie has a reputation beyond reputeJadedPixie has a reputation beyond repute
When 1 soc normals were 100 mil and dbs were 3-5 mil... *sigh*

When I couldn't leave Acid afk in the market... or anywhere without being spammed with
plvl plz!
plvl plz!

or being invited to join someone's team.
JadedPixie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2009, 08:05   #14
Edvis

When in tc you were able to make normal sock item with just 30 mets... p.s. ty durty stoner for telling how to do that xD
Old 05-30-2009, 09:13   #15
LucyLui
ALALALALA!

LucyLui has a brilliant futureLucyLui has a brilliant futureLucyLui has a brilliant futureLucyLui has a brilliant futureLucyLui has a brilliant futureLucyLui has a brilliant futureLucyLui has a brilliant futureLucyLui has a brilliant futureLucyLui has a brilliant futureLucyLui has a brilliant futureLucyLui has a brilliant future
I remember Daddy taking me to bird island hawks, I'd never been there, and plvling me like 6 levels in 10 minutes I was in awe! Then bigben and fast_madge used to plvl me at dc2 left bottom corner spawn for hours and hours. I remember Anthony lending me an elite +2 trojan armour and I was like 'awesome!' and people used to offer to buy it all the time lololol I remember seeing a met for the first time and thinking 'wth is that' and I kept it cuz it was shiny and purty I remember running round with Matto through alien area watching him kill stack after stack after stack lmao.
I remember the terrifying dash on my marketer from the spot you spawn at tc to the conductress to get to the market before someone pk'd me!
I remember dieing EVERY NIGHT to some blackname in AC 2nd map, usually dracos (anyone remember him? he used to both terrify and fascinate me at the same time), hailey or some archer ass.
I remember being hunted by jaggers and pinky05 everyday then calling for Anth and/or Johnny to seek my revenge
I remember meeting gr0g for the first time sitting on the rock in pc cave being plvd
I remember meeting Tal in tc mine whilst on 'mine watch' that was when he had a pony tail
I remember tanking for and teaming with Deidara in red devils when we were both trying to get 110 non-rb and we been friends ever since <3
I remember leveling the HARD way, no exp balls, no blessing, no enlightenment, no db lvling, no jar quests, just plain old lvling at mobs and tg
I remember dieing 3 times in 30 seconds red named at AS after Anth and I pk'd elorah_dannah's and Patching's stack and not losing a thing I also remember Johnny dieing blacknamed in AA and not losing a thing (And both those were waaaaayyyy before the 'can't drop items that are locked if you're red/black named' rule ever came out)
I remember being in lab with Devils when we were both non-rb tros (we lived in there!) and Devs wanted to see what a super weapon looked liked on the ground so he threw his club on the ground rofl
Even though ima 2nd tro 3 years+ in the making I'm still a noob XD Like yesterday I spent a whole hour of double exp time at birds on my warrior wondering why it was so damn slow, until h00ters came up behind me and looked at what I was doing and said 'didn't you go learn rage first?'
Thanks so much to Becca for my sweet avatar I love it!
LucyLui is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: