Old 05-18-2009, 00:00   #1
musicsilence

musicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond repute
about boring gw

I dont know why some of you guys keep aking me to make it balanced. Basically is not my job to organize your side.

You have so many good chars also, just they never shop all up.

Also I dont think you work on recruiting as we did.
see, hamsty was here for 1 or 2 weeks and she kinda revived ur side, even won a gw, well ya, without me, horizon and sonadora there, but still.

Im sure if you would try harder you would bring some ballance and fun, for start at least to USA-time gws.
But don't wait for me to do that job, is yours entirely.
Still can tnx me for advice

stupid "frauded dbs" ban solved, lost my mood tho

Last edited by musicsilence; 05-18-2009 at 00:03.
musicsilence is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2009, 03:07   #2
DanMurphy's
iSpoon

Location: I come from a land down under, where beer flows and men chunder. cant u hear, cant u hear that thunder? you better run you better take cover
DanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicsilence View Post
I dont know why some of you guys keep aking me to make it balanced. Basically is not my job to organize your side.

see, hamsty was here for 1 or 2 weeks and she kinda revived ur side, even won a gw, well ya, without me, horizon and sonadora there, but still.

Im sure if you would try harder you would bring some ballance and fun, for start at least to USA-time gws.
i didntz readz itz menz but supz my nigggggggggggggggz?

gr0g ~ 130-115+ Fire-Fire - dead

Canada ~ 110-131 Water-Archer - dead

~Avenger~ ~ 130 Trojan -dead

used ~ 130-130 Trojan-Warrior -

Swift*N*Silent ~ 130-130-131+ Ninja-Ninja-Fire-Ninja-War-Fire semi alive

kthnxbyeco
DanMurphy's is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2009, 11:24   #3
~Nandarie~

~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute
funny how none of you nerds were complaining when that filthy yellow rat guild AP was winning for months at a time hmmmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihat3you
like you have clean water too in your place...i bet your air smells bad too
~Nandarie~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2009, 11:24   #4
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

yeah i understand how everyone complains to you about gw and they shouldn't half the time but when you say "Also I don't think you work on recruiting as we did." you guys don't recruit... you let everyone who asks to join himero in... you have no limit or requirements to join himero... you just let the noobs pour in, that aint recruitment that just free for all... one big orgy of noobs.

though i do agree we you, we do have lot of good players but we are not organized enough to bring them all together..

p.s I'm disappointed you let ##(esaf)## into himero.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Nandarie~ View Post
funny how none of you rats were complaining when AP was winning for months at a time hmmmm.
very true.
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2009, 13:55   #5
O.Great.Noob
NoobMember

O.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Last time I checked, you were saying after Super Gw you would try to make it more fun and balance in some other thread. Not saying its a burden you only have to deal with, but im saying stop making excuses to just wanting to win GW no matter what. Just balls out say it

Quote:
funny how none of you nerds were complaining when that filthy yellow rat guild AP was winning for months at a time hmmmm.
There was complaining, they just don't use the forums

Semi-Active

Last edited by O.Great.Noob; 05-18-2009 at 16:21.
O.Great.Noob is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2009, 14:03   #6
googleboy

googleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I believe I did. Mainly because I was practically solo at some of those gws and then they go on and give me the cool move and camp my ghost...

In return I ended up kosing all of AP.
[Whisper]Projects speaks to Labtech: you mean[13:48]
[Whisper]Projects speaks to Labtech: run[13:48]
[Whisper]Labtech speaks to Projects: i prefer tacticaly withdrawal[13:49]
[Whisper]Labtech speaks to Projects: got to know when you cant win[13:49]
Admittance?
Quote:
[Whisper]Labtech speaks to Projects: but i dont want people to think they owned me when they beat me by lag not skill[14:2]
[Whisper]Labtech speaks to Projects: you have killed me by skill before lol[14:2]
googleboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2009, 14:45   #7
2+2=5

2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
GW was rarely even, so I usually just went solo.

because I am cool .

Quote:
Originally Posted by <|***1065;***618;***619;***596;***615;|> View Post
i made this 1 girl that allways goes to the bus stop fudge. then on v day she wasn't there so i ate it.
2+2=5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2009, 15:23   #8
Dzunnar
ಠ_ಠ

Dzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Funy, last week, when AP won, the broadcast was filled with crap that AP aimbots and speedhacks. We won because hamsty had returned ( which includes a strong archer, fire, trojan and 2 waters) and many old members returned. I don't complain, I had few fun and short fights, we didn't have enough waters to rev everyone.

Jaan - Water-Warrior-Trojan 130-130-131

Tiger server

Curiosity - Water-Warrior-Trojan 130-137-140

Member of the OT Ninja Squad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loobylou View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzunnar View Post
~ChaS~ speaks to Curiosity: aouto hunt open lol
He said the same thing to me. Apparently killing him in jail then picking up his pots is autohunt....
Dzunnar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2009, 16:02   #9
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzunnar View Post
Funy, last week, when AP won, the broadcast was filled with crap that AP aimbots and speedhacks. We won because hamsty had returned ( which includes a strong archer, fire, trojan and 2 waters) and many old members returned. I don't complain, I had few fun and short fights, we didn't have enough waters to rev everyone.
mainly boyjcom complaining... he always does, accused me of speed hacking becuase i out ran him.... well boyjcom when i want to avoid a fire chasing me i DONT run in a striaght line, i zip zag and run in random direcation....if thats speed hacking then im guilty of it..

p.s i know u read the forums boyjcom.... so you dont have to whisper me in game saying " i saw what you wrote about me "

in the pic, he/she/shim was calling me a speeder lol..

and like Jaan said, straight after AP won, boyjcom was calling AP aimboters... pathetic

( lol he will probably kos me now )

but i dont care am getting bored of this game very quickly
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	43973700.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	215.1 KB
ID:	116399  
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2009, 16:20   #10
O.Great.Noob
NoobMember

O.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
mainly boyjcom complaining... he always does, accused me of speed hacking becuase i out ran him.... well boyjcom when i want to avoid a fire chasing me i DONT run in a striaght line, i zip zag and run in random direcation....if thats speed hacking then im guilty of it..

p.s i know u read the forums boyjcom.... so you dont have to whisper me in game saying " i saw what you wrote about me "

in the pic, he/she/shim was calling me a speeder lol..

and like Jaan said, straight after AP won, boyjcom was calling AP aimboters... pathetic

( lol he will probably kos me now )

but i dont care am getting bored of this game very quickly
*cough* blade edit *cough*

Semi-Active

O.Great.Noob is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2009, 16:55   #11
Hidan
Sneaky xO

Hidan has a reputation beyond reputeHidan has a reputation beyond reputeHidan has a reputation beyond reputeHidan has a reputation beyond reputeHidan has a reputation beyond reputeHidan has a reputation beyond reputeHidan has a reputation beyond reputeHidan has a reputation beyond reputeHidan has a reputation beyond reputeHidan has a reputation beyond reputeHidan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
LOL.
Old 05-18-2009, 18:22   #12
DanMurphy's
iSpoon

Location: I come from a land down under, where beer flows and men chunder. cant u hear, cant u hear that thunder? you better run you better take cover
DanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.Great.Noob View Post
*cough* blade edit *cough*
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

gr0g ~ 130-115+ Fire-Fire - dead

Canada ~ 110-131 Water-Archer - dead

~Avenger~ ~ 130 Trojan -dead

used ~ 130-130 Trojan-Warrior -

Swift*N*Silent ~ 130-130-131+ Ninja-Ninja-Fire-Ninja-War-Fire semi alive

kthnxbyeco
DanMurphy's is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2009, 18:51   #13
skumn
win

skumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

It's ****ers like you why I don't log anymore. Your attitude is ****. Go die.
Old 05-18-2009, 18:52   #14
Edgecrusher
durr...

Edgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
boyjcom/dougzmamenz calls ANYONE that hits him 1+ times an aimbotter.... i wouldn't worry about it too much. just gives him an excuse to cheat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skumn View Post
It's ****ers like you why I don't log anymore. Your attitude is ****. Go die.
haha yeah. no kidding. we both know what it's like to be running the top guild in the server for a while when GW gets outnumbered for the opposing side and i can honestly say that we've tried to help even things out.

127-130-116 war war tro Edgecrusher (happily married to CouKa )
113 water Osiris (damn lucky to be married to LauviaH )

PSN id: the_edgecrusher
xbl gamertag: Crushed Edge

Last edited by Edgecrusher; 05-18-2009 at 18:55.
Edgecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2009, 19:27   #15
skumn
win

skumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgecrusher View Post

haha yeah. no kidding. we both know what it's like to be running the top guild in the server for a while when GW gets outnumbered for the opposing side and i can honestly say that we've tried to help even things out.
Yeah, we spent our whole GW careers trying to make it fun for everyone. Being on the losing side for a wide majority. When things got unbalanced and we started winning we'd try to work with the other side to make it better. If that didn't help we'd clean out the guild of people, disband, unally etc. Now with a douche like indi on the winning side gw will never be enjoyable again unless they decide to do something about it. I'm not wasting any more time on it. So have fun sitting around with your allies indi, with all the money you spent on the game, keeping a patch of ground warm in the castle.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: