Old 03-16-2009, 20:46   #1
Yezzir
M.T~SoFye

Yezzir has a reputation beyond reputeYezzir has a reputation beyond reputeYezzir has a reputation beyond reputeYezzir has a reputation beyond reputeYezzir has a reputation beyond reputeYezzir has a reputation beyond reputeYezzir has a reputation beyond reputeYezzir has a reputation beyond reputeYezzir has a reputation beyond reputeYezzir has a reputation beyond reputeYezzir has a reputation beyond repute
M.T~SoFye (SS/FB VID). Ain't I Puttin On!! (Watch on HQ)!

NEW JUMP SYSTEM -SS / FB Latest Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LRsxyJaFAk

ENJOY!!

Edit---If anyone wants to play...feel free to pm me about it, because sunshine is like deadddd

New Jump System

M.T~SoFye . Ain't I Puttin On!! (Watch on HQ)!

M.T~SoFye - The Truth Btw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEx0T...eature=related

What hurts me 2day, Makes me Stronger 2moz kakaka

Hell Nawz, its a NEVER

RESPECT THE MOVEMENT!!

Last edited by Yezzir; 03-25-2009 at 07:13.
Yezzir is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-16-2009, 20:56   #2
Brainwa$heD-v.3
Banned

Brainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond repute
Not bad.

To bad I don't have my account on sunshine still.
Brainwa$heD-v.3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-16-2009, 20:57   #3
Respectful
Enamorado

Respectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond repute
They all jump the same way over n over... not hard to predict with *****s who dont change up they jumpin.
You're the fire that warms me when I'm cold.
You're the hand I have to hold as I grow old.
You're the shore when I am lost at sea.
You're the only thing that I like about me.
---------------------------------------------------
Amie, te amo, you beautiful biopsy face.***9829;
Respectful is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-16-2009, 21:15   #4
~Oblivinator~

~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute
Hardly any of them tele fbed or did short jumps. Or when they did short jumps, he spammed and missed most. I think this is one of the first vids with the new jump though?
~Oblivinator~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-16-2009, 21:18   #5
rogueclon946

rogueclon946 has a reputation beyond reputerogueclon946 has a reputation beyond reputerogueclon946 has a reputation beyond reputerogueclon946 has a reputation beyond reputerogueclon946 has a reputation beyond reputerogueclon946 has a reputation beyond reputerogueclon946 has a reputation beyond reputerogueclon946 has a reputation beyond reputerogueclon946 has a reputation beyond reputerogueclon946 has a reputation beyond reputerogueclon946 has a reputation beyond repute
dunno about all the other fights, but I like how you don't show any of the times max killed you :P
still good though lol

I AM NOT ROGUE
rogueclon946 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-16-2009, 21:20   #6
~Devil-Dante~
Banned

~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ~Devil-Dante~
Not bad but the people you're FBing with are pretty predictable jumpers.

As what previous posters said they dont know how to teleport and they didnt do enough mini hops.
~Devil-Dante~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-16-2009, 21:21   #7
Yezzir
M.T~SoFye

Yezzir has a reputation beyond reputeYezzir has a reputation beyond reputeYezzir has a reputation beyond reputeYezzir has a reputation beyond reputeYezzir has a reputation beyond reputeYezzir has a reputation beyond reputeYezzir has a reputation beyond reputeYezzir has a reputation beyond reputeYezzir has a reputation beyond reputeYezzir has a reputation beyond reputeYezzir has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogueclon946 View Post
dunno about all the other fights, but I like how you don't show any of the times max killed you :P
still good though lol
all for the entertainment homeboi

New Jump System

Hell Nawz, its a NEVER

RESPECT THE MOVEMENT!!
Old 03-16-2009, 21:23   #8
rogueclon946

rogueclon946 has a reputation beyond reputerogueclon946 has a reputation beyond reputerogueclon946 has a reputation beyond reputerogueclon946 has a reputation beyond reputerogueclon946 has a reputation beyond reputerogueclon946 has a reputation beyond reputerogueclon946 has a reputation beyond reputerogueclon946 has a reputation beyond reputerogueclon946 has a reputation beyond reputerogueclon946 has a reputation beyond reputerogueclon946 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yezzir View Post
still, knowing that you cut out EVERY non reflected hit on yourself makes it seem like all you want to do is look good

especially watching you fighting max right now

I AM NOT ROGUE

Last edited by rogueclon946; 03-16-2009 at 21:25.
Old 03-16-2009, 21:33   #9
Mamono
Overdrive~

Mamono has a reputation beyond reputeMamono has a reputation beyond reputeMamono has a reputation beyond reputeMamono has a reputation beyond reputeMamono has a reputation beyond reputeMamono has a reputation beyond reputeMamono has a reputation beyond reputeMamono has a reputation beyond reputeMamono has a reputation beyond reputeMamono has a reputation beyond reputeMamono has a reputation beyond repute
A lot of the fbers in that vid are hardly top trojans lol, and the vid is edited to make the good people look worse...

MT is good, but the vid isn't edited to show the skills of others. Guess that's purposeful lol. Also is that the original tipsy?
Pure Ninja 130***8596;130***8596;104 ***735; <3 Grady
Mamono is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-16-2009, 21:34   #10
Respectful
Enamorado

Respectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yezzir View Post
Since what year have you been E-Thuggin?
You're the fire that warms me when I'm cold.
You're the hand I have to hold as I grow old.
You're the shore when I am lost at sea.
You're the only thing that I like about me.
---------------------------------------------------
Amie, te amo, you beautiful biopsy face.***9829;
Respectful is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-16-2009, 21:37   #11
rogueclon946

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamono View Post
A lot of the fbers in that vid are hardly top trojans lol, and the vid is edited to make the good people look worse...

MT is good, but the vid isn't edited to show the skills of others. Guess that's purposeful lol. Also is that the original tipsy?
well I'm not really sure if that's quan, but if I had to guess I'd say no

I AM NOT ROGUE
Old 03-16-2009, 22:17   #12
Yezzir
M.T~SoFye

idc what ppl say...

if u the ones complaining....jus come play me
aint turning down anything here..thats all i got to say

New Jump System

Hell Nawz, its a NEVER

RESPECT THE MOVEMENT!!
Old 03-16-2009, 22:20   #13
roflzinternets
kakarot

roflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to roflzinternets
Red face

nice vid good fps/ knowing where they going to jump next.

mamono is a ***** btw so no one give a **** what she say
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=736259
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=733598
LOVE SONNE,Xang, FreshLeeBaked, annd SunnySkyy!
"tl;dr
Some people like to play support classes, some people like to play damage dealing classes. You're welcome.
P" - Promethean
roflzinternets is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-16-2009, 22:30   #14
Yezzir
M.T~SoFye

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflzinternets View Post

lol =x

New Jump System

Hell Nawz, its a NEVER

RESPECT THE MOVEMENT!!
Old 03-16-2009, 22:38   #15
Mamono
Overdrive~

Mamono has a reputation beyond reputeMamono has a reputation beyond reputeMamono has a reputation beyond reputeMamono has a reputation beyond reputeMamono has a reputation beyond reputeMamono has a reputation beyond reputeMamono has a reputation beyond reputeMamono has a reputation beyond reputeMamono has a reputation beyond reputeMamono has a reputation beyond reputeMamono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by roflzinternets View Post

You're right I am. Can't play on this game and be a doormat. I said MT was good, but I'm pointing out so are others and it isn't reflected in the vid. Not that you're gonna listen to this anyway. Oh well~
Pure Ninja 130***8596;130***8596;104 ***735; <3 Grady
Mamono is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: