Old 03-09-2009, 05:29   #1
ASBO
Banned

Location: Well if i aint in your mums bed ill be at the pub, if i aint at the pub ill be in the cage, if i aint in the cage ill be rapeing you all in jail :)
ASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond repute
GL and DLs of Unstopable! ???

Are you meant to come to GW or at least have a close friend use your Char for GW so we can have a better chance of winning Yesterday was very close and we whould have won if yu guys were there to help too but you was not

Gratz careless i suppose your all use hurc and scatter like mad hoes plan worked Oh and yet again LovePrince was cammed aiming and a few of use got screen shots where we were hit in the air and your FB miles away mmmmm i wonder where them vids and ss have been sent mmmmmm GM maybe theres a toatal of 3 vids and 9 ss. That will be a total of 2 bot jails so 2 more to go before we have your ****ty tro banned

Last edited by ASBO; 03-10-2009 at 03:40. Reason: For the retards that cant read :)
ASBO is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-09-2009, 05:41   #2
ASBO
Banned

Location: Well if i aint in your mums bed ill be at the pub, if i aint at the pub ill be in the cage, if i aint in the cage ill be rapeing you all in jail :)
ASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond repute
And i forgot to mention, did you guys see all careless mk noobs there as well lol its as if they passed there char info to any random careless noob just to get them to come to GW lol i Have honestly never seen as many waters in my life lol

Well anyway this is an advertisement to all RIPS and Unstopable! Ill be plvling waters as from today on an unknown archer so if any of you or your guys need one at lvl 70 just for Revs at GW just hit me up on here or on ASBO and ill make you one free of charge
Old 03-09-2009, 07:07   #3
twiblack
Banned

twiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond repute
God...ur a retarded ****...you cant bot jail some1 for aimbot with a SS Idiot.
twiblack is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-09-2009, 07:16   #4
ASBO
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiblack View Post
God...ur a retarded ****...you cant bot jail some1 for aimbot with a SS Idiot.
I belive in total we have exacly 8 ss of LP hitting in air and killing lol aswell as that we were camming and have at least 3 videos of iron evidence so unlucky you guys Oh and ask vilmos why does he fall directly to the floor when being hit/zapped? mmmm i belive that is known as magnet jumps? i couldnt even hit him with aim so that shows he used it too lol but i cammed him doing that the other day in jail and yesterday at GW so thats 2 tros down
Old 03-09-2009, 08:08   #5
twiblack
Banned

twiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASBO View Post
I belive in total we have exacly 8 ss of LP hitting in air and killing lol aswell as that we were camming and have at least 3 videos of iron evidence so unlucky you guys Oh and ask vilmos why does he fall directly to the floor when being hit/zapped? mmmm i belive that is known as magnet jumps? i couldnt even hit him with aim so that shows he used it too lol but i cammed him doing that the other day in jail and yesterday at GW so thats 2 tros down
1)You cant bot jail some1 for aimbot with ss..get over it
2) lol?
Old 03-09-2009, 08:34   #6
ASBO
Banned

Quote:
2) lol?
1) Like i said theres 3 vids to back it up but we wanted to catch him that much we got abit excited and ssed it lol
2) yes ive found a way to catch 3rd party uses who use magnet jumps lol use aim first to determin if they are useing it because aim cant even hit them but then to film turn it off hide it and zap him he goes stright to the floor without finishing his jump then you fb and kill him

MMMM the sweet smell if sucsess, dont supose you have ever smelt anything but sheep **** in tht **** hole of a country
Old 03-09-2009, 08:38   #7
HamSupLo

HamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
2) lol?
To Asbo: U ISH JOKE? CRY MOAR GGPWNT.
HamSupLo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-09-2009, 08:45   #8
ASBO
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamSupLo View Post
To Asbo: U ISH JOKE? CRY MOAR GGPWNT.
Nah i was not playing a role at GW i just set up 3 ghost cams and went round on a water trying to cam LP for aim. and it worked
Old 03-09-2009, 08:52   #9
HamSupLo

HamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Nah i was not playing a role at GW i just set up 3 ghost cams and went round on a water trying to cam LP for aim. and it worked
It didn't work ****. Screenshots cannot determine if LP hit you in the air or not as everything is client-based. Your own innate lag/delay/high-ping will affect the rate of packets you send and receive, AND I highly doubt you have the 150 ping that my friends and I do. Furthermore, we all know that LP is a lifeless **** and aimbot/speeds, but this thread reeks of butthurt and inferior noob rage because you lost.

Last edited by DrakeArconis; 03-10-2009 at 04:26.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:59   #10
twiblack
Banned

Quote:
I see some desesperation in ur words...
Old 03-09-2009, 09:02   #11
ASBO
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamSupLo View Post
It didn't work ****. Screenshots cannot determine if LP hit you in the air or not as everything is client-based. Your own innate lag/delay/high-ping will affect the rate of packets you send and receive, AND I highly doubt you have the 150 ping that my friends and I do. Furthermore, we all know that LP is a lifeless **** and aimbot/speeds, but this thread reeks of butthurt and inferior noob rage because you lost.
Are you a dumb **** like twi? Read my other posts WE HAVE 3 VIDEOS AND ABOUT 9 SS so get the **** outta this thread you dumb ***** AND GO TRY AND BE SMART SOME WHERE ELSE BECAUSE IT DOES NOT WASH WITH ME

Seriously people of today astonish me

Last edited by DrakeArconis; 03-10-2009 at 04:27.
Old 03-09-2009, 10:22   #12
AtomicIvan
EpicTroll

AtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
fffffffffffffffff
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Pot and Kettle.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	217.7 KB
ID:	110279  
[Your Signature] Was reported for filter by-pass, and edited. Replacing it with the one you had, pre-edited, or with another filter by-pass will be viewed as a deliberate violation of forum rules, and treated accordingly. Thank you for your cooperation.
It took you monkeys over 8 months to realize this?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHAAHAHAHA
AtomicIvan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-09-2009, 10:42   #13
NooblyGoobly

NooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NooblyGoobly Send a message via MSN to NooblyGoobly Send a message via Yahoo to NooblyGoobly
Quote:
Are you a dumb **** like twi? Read my other posts WE HAVE 3 VIDEOS AND ABOUT 9 SS so get the **** outta this thread you dumb ***** AND GO TRY AND BE SMART SOME WHERE ELSE BECAUSE IT DOES NOT WASH WITH ME
No, dumb****, you get the coveted Darwin award here. I can't stress enough, noone EVER got botjailed off of a screenshot. EVER. PERIOD. As for magnet jumps? You obviously don't know what one is, or else you would be able to spot it without making yourself look like a fool here. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy every one of the careless botjails....but when you do it, it just takes all the fun right out of it...hypocrisy ftw?

Direct references to names have been removed. *Some* people aren't as thick skinned as they claim to be LOL. Aw Feewings Huwt? Everyone knows who you are anyways.
NooblyGoobly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-09-2009, 10:43   #14
HamSupLo

Quote:

If I were the half the dumb**** you were, I wouldn't have put up any sense of information related to SS-based "I'ma botjail you because I got hit in mid-air on my screen even though I probably have **** lag." Oh, and CRY MOAR YOU ****ING LOSER, YOU STILL BUTTHURT NOOB****? You come on to forums, make the notion that you think you're better than every American despite the majority of the forum being American and expect to have some support.

Last edited by DrakeArconis; 03-10-2009 at 04:27.
Old 03-09-2009, 10:52   #15
v!ad
[VIP]

v!ad has a reputation beyond reputev!ad has a reputation beyond reputev!ad has a reputation beyond reputev!ad has a reputation beyond reputev!ad has a reputation beyond reputev!ad has a reputation beyond reputev!ad has a reputation beyond reputev!ad has a reputation beyond reputev!ad has a reputation beyond reputev!ad has a reputation beyond reputev!ad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

You astonish me too, how the freakin **** can you live in a English speaking country and write like that? for ****'s sake atleast correct your siggy, it makes me a sad panda!
v!ad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: