Old 12-07-2008, 18:51   #1
<3.Aphrodite.<3
/exit

<3.Aphrodite.<3 has a reputation beyond repute<3.Aphrodite.<3 has a reputation beyond repute<3.Aphrodite.<3 has a reputation beyond repute<3.Aphrodite.<3 has a reputation beyond repute<3.Aphrodite.<3 has a reputation beyond repute<3.Aphrodite.<3 has a reputation beyond repute<3.Aphrodite.<3 has a reputation beyond repute<3.Aphrodite.<3 has a reputation beyond repute<3.Aphrodite.<3 has a reputation beyond repute<3.Aphrodite.<3 has a reputation beyond repute<3.Aphrodite.<3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mass Email To TQ Regarding FPS Lag.

If you found this thread through a post I put on your Server Chit-Chat please reply here. It is unlikely I will reply to your post in those other threads unless I see it in the "Last Post By" spot.
Hello everyone. I propose we send a mass email to TQ's service email address regarding the FPS Lag. Below I have typed out an email which you can simply copy and paste and email to TQ. Feel free to put the subject as whatever you wish (My subject was simply "Gameplay Issues"). Even if you don't personally experience these problems please send this for those that do. Send the email to:

service@conqueronline.com

Quote:
Dear TQ,
Although I am glad you seemed to stop the use of aimbots and other 3rd Party Cheating Software I regret to tell you that in doing so you have significantly impacting my personal gameplay experience in a negative way. Since the Patch 5077 released Wednesday December 2nd, 2008 myself along with a vast majority of fellow players have experienced dramatic reduction in FPS as well as delayed usage of Fast Blade and Scent Sword.

It is coming to a point where I would rather play in the game with aimbotters than not be able to play at all. I am not sure how much longer I can continue playing Conquer with this issue. It would help if you would at least make an announcement on the official CO site letting us know you are aware of the problem and are doing your best to fix the problem, along with some sort time frame we can expect a solution.

And while we appreciate you trying to offer a temporary solution by telling us to set our Conquer clients to Standard, 800x600, Windowed mode not only does that make playing Conquer very difficult, it also does not help a lot of people. Ultimately what should be done is revert back Patch 5077 until you can get that patch to work without these difficulties. I'm sure I speak for most, if not everyone, when I say we don't mind having to deal with aimbotters a little while longer if it means we can enjoy Conquer without these problems.

Thank you
Just reply here and let me know if you did this so we can see how many people are doing this. Also tell your Server's Chit-Chat about this as well. Feel free to bring up any other information that would go nicely into the email, but please keep it regarding just the Patch 5077 problems, and I'll it into the email for future emails.

Last edited by <3.Aphrodite.<3; 12-07-2008 at 20:14.
<3.Aphrodite.<3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2008, 18:54   #2
FlamingSeeds

FlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond repute
a small portion of db profit going to gamegaurd = decent fix. gg tq
FlamingSeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2008, 18:59   #3
Aceswild
I-R-IMPOT

Aceswild has a reputation beyond reputeAceswild has a reputation beyond reputeAceswild has a reputation beyond reputeAceswild has a reputation beyond reputeAceswild has a reputation beyond reputeAceswild has a reputation beyond reputeAceswild has a reputation beyond reputeAceswild has a reputation beyond reputeAceswild has a reputation beyond reputeAceswild has a reputation beyond reputeAceswild has a reputation beyond repute
Bump i did
[Spouse] EliteTro <<-- PWNS
[AimBot Used] My Hands

[Name] boogyman
[Class] Tro-Tro-Tro
[Level] 130-130-130
[Spouse] CynBot <<-- PWNS
[AimBot Used] My Feet

***9829;BPCH***9829;

Eagle>Mars>ƒuck Venus

***9835;***9834;ACES ƒUCKING WILD***9835;***9834;
Aceswild is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2008, 18:59   #4
Fudges-Archer
Banned

Fudges-Archer has a reputation beyond reputeFudges-Archer has a reputation beyond reputeFudges-Archer has a reputation beyond reputeFudges-Archer has a reputation beyond reputeFudges-Archer has a reputation beyond reputeFudges-Archer has a reputation beyond reputeFudges-Archer has a reputation beyond reputeFudges-Archer has a reputation beyond reputeFudges-Archer has a reputation beyond reputeFudges-Archer has a reputation beyond reputeFudges-Archer has a reputation beyond repute
My FPS is still a constant 39. I don't know why everyone else is having problems.
Fudges-Archer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2008, 19:01   #5
<3.Aphrodite.<3
/exit

<3.Aphrodite.<3 has a reputation beyond repute<3.Aphrodite.<3 has a reputation beyond repute<3.Aphrodite.<3 has a reputation beyond repute<3.Aphrodite.<3 has a reputation beyond repute<3.Aphrodite.<3 has a reputation beyond repute<3.Aphrodite.<3 has a reputation beyond repute<3.Aphrodite.<3 has a reputation beyond repute<3.Aphrodite.<3 has a reputation beyond repute<3.Aphrodite.<3 has a reputation beyond repute<3.Aphrodite.<3 has a reputation beyond repute<3.Aphrodite.<3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudges-Archer View Post
My FPS is still a constant 39. I don't know why everyone else is having problems.
Is that a constant 39 FPS even when you are around other players? The only time I ever get 39 FPS is if there is less than 3-4 other players around me. Even so. Will you still at least send this email for us less fortunate players?
Old 12-07-2008, 19:05   #6
Fudges-Archer
Banned

Fudges-Archer has a reputation beyond reputeFudges-Archer has a reputation beyond reputeFudges-Archer has a reputation beyond reputeFudges-Archer has a reputation beyond reputeFudges-Archer has a reputation beyond reputeFudges-Archer has a reputation beyond reputeFudges-Archer has a reputation beyond reputeFudges-Archer has a reputation beyond reputeFudges-Archer has a reputation beyond reputeFudges-Archer has a reputation beyond reputeFudges-Archer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by <3.Aphrodite.<3 View Post
Is that a constant 39 FPS even when you are around other players? The only time I ever get 39 FPS is if there is less than 3-4 other players around me. Even so. Will you still at least send this email for us less fortunate players?
I have 39 FPS all the time. I haven't had any lag, but sure, I'll send it when you guys decide to.
Fudges-Archer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2008, 19:07   #7
<3.Aphrodite.<3
/exit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudges-Archer View Post
I have 39 FPS all the time. I haven't had any lag, but sure, I'll send it when you guys decide to.
We have already begun. Thanks.
Old 12-07-2008, 19:12   #8
Purity of Rose
CuteXBored

Purity of Rose has a reputation beyond reputePurity of Rose has a reputation beyond reputePurity of Rose has a reputation beyond reputePurity of Rose has a reputation beyond reputePurity of Rose has a reputation beyond reputePurity of Rose has a reputation beyond reputePurity of Rose has a reputation beyond reputePurity of Rose has a reputation beyond reputePurity of Rose has a reputation beyond reputePurity of Rose has a reputation beyond reputePurity of Rose has a reputation beyond repute
(Better idea.. just uninstall and reinstall the game.)

There is a survey that pops up when you uninstall the game that asks why you quit. Fill in the blanks as you see fit and be sure to check "Too much lag".

Hopefully the money hungry TQ would see people quitting and decide to actually do something. I'll tell you this.. if its not fixed by next month, I'm going to quit.
Old 12-07-2008, 19:15   #9
costarleet
Banned

costarleet has a reputation beyond reputecostarleet has a reputation beyond reputecostarleet has a reputation beyond reputecostarleet has a reputation beyond reputecostarleet has a reputation beyond reputecostarleet has a reputation beyond reputecostarleet has a reputation beyond reputecostarleet has a reputation beyond reputecostarleet has a reputation beyond reputecostarleet has a reputation beyond reputecostarleet has a reputation beyond repute
TQ's solution for this

Filter there email w/subject containing "Gameplay Issues" LOL
costarleet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2008, 19:19   #10
<3.Aphrodite.<3
/exit

They wouldnt filter Gameplay Issues. It's too common of a email header. thats why I chose it.
Old 12-07-2008, 19:49   #11
Diāvolo<3
BALD PRIDE

Diāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by <3.Aphrodite.<3 View Post
They wouldnt filter Gameplay Issues. It's too common of a email header. thats why I chose it.
i woudlnt put it by em
130-130-130
G
ødd
Ninja-War-Wat
130-130-129

HoNoR~ Guild Leader

Its time we stand and say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNqUORIFV4I
Diāvolo<3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2008, 19:51   #12
~LoRiDaBoY~
W33D

~LoRiDaBoY~ has a reputation beyond repute~LoRiDaBoY~ has a reputation beyond repute~LoRiDaBoY~ has a reputation beyond repute~LoRiDaBoY~ has a reputation beyond repute~LoRiDaBoY~ has a reputation beyond repute~LoRiDaBoY~ has a reputation beyond repute~LoRiDaBoY~ has a reputation beyond repute~LoRiDaBoY~ has a reputation beyond repute~LoRiDaBoY~ has a reputation beyond repute~LoRiDaBoY~ has a reputation beyond repute~LoRiDaBoY~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purity of Rose View Post
(Better idea.. just uninstall and reinstall the game.)

There is a survey that pops up when you uninstall the game that asks why you quit. Fill in the blanks as you see fit and be sure to check "Too much lag".

Hopefully the money hungry TQ would see people quitting and decide to actually do something. I'll tell you this.. if its not fixed by next month, I'm going to quit.
i did that the very first day it started....failed...big wast of time....check bugs were i said " bad fps. bad ping " its in there

Friends I'll remember on Conquer Online.

Ben, Mike, John, Red, Ken, Tobe, Matt, Jake, Ben " Rec_Hat ", Mike " OverKill ",Ferdi, Rob, Stevie, Cherie, Oshimura, Derek.... I'm sure there is more....but i guess they weren't important enough to remember...
~LoRiDaBoY~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2008, 19:52   #13
<3.Aphrodite.<3
/exit

Unfortunately to some extent I'll have to agree with you. But atleast I'm trying to do something about it which is more than I can say for most people.
Old 12-07-2008, 20:24   #14
Fa1nT1
UberPrinny

Fa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond repute
Sent it.

I got 512 RAM, 64 MB graphics card. I could play 31-39 fps fine before this patch, 20-30 at gw pole before patch.

Now im 16 in jail, 3-9 at gw.

For the people who keep saying "i got 39 fps", that is only because your comps are decent enough so as that even with the huge FPS problem, your comp overrides it. If you get 35 fps at pole with 50 people there, after this patch you probably have 20 or 15.

And to anyone who says get a better computer, go tell your mommy to buy me one like they probably did most of yours, and if you got a job and bought your own, then you dont need to even reply to what i just said, thanks.
Old 12-07-2008, 20:57   #15
Loviatar
iHumpHemp

Loviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond repute
Wait, let me get this straight- you're NOW *****ing that you'd rather play WITH hacks then without? My gameplay is fine and if they truly patched those issues, then bravo. I can't supprt a petition that un-blocks those cheating losers.

***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Yeah, that's where I've been.
Loviatar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: