Old 09-02-2010, 01:01   #1
roostergod

roostergod is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to roostergod
Ancient Devil

ok im on the Fury server
Im a lvl 120 archer
On the Ancient Devil quest I got the Archer Amulet but how do I get the other 5 so I can summon the devil thing so I can kill it?? Plz if your in the fury server Look me up my name in the game is roostergod, And for everyone that knew me from when I played on the fury server about a yr ago yes Im the SAME roostergod, Erik

Thank you very much
P.S. I need all the amulets except for the archer one so if you have them I will give you 2k ea for the rest of the ones I need,Water,Fire,Trojan,Warrior amulets
roostergod is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2010, 05:46   #2
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by roostergod View Post
ok im on the Fury server
Im a lvl 120 archer
On the Ancient Devil quest I got the Archer Amulet but how do I get the other 5 so I can summon the devil thing so I can kill it?? Plz if your in the fury server Look me up my name in the game is roostergod, And for everyone that knew me from when I played on the fury server about a yr ago yes Im the SAME roostergod, Erik

Thank you very much
P.S. I need all the amulets except for the archer one so if you have them I will give you 2k ea for the rest of the ones I need,Water,Fire,Trojan,Warrior amulets
I answered the question about getting them in http://bbs.co.91.com/showpost.php?p=...1&postcount=26.

If you want to ask people on your server for help, you'd do better posting in the chitchat for Fury/Ryee.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 09-02-2010, 09:17   #3
johnpriest
Priest

johnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond repute
actualy... he wouldn't lol its dead.. like big time.

rooster, what times are you on i can lend you a hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I'm in your shadowz, lootin your DBz
johnpriest is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2010, 13:38   #4
vartiainen
i bite!.

vartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by roostergod View Post
ok im on the Fury server
Im a lvl 120 archer

Thank you very much
hmmm, whisper me ingame, got a nin, water,warrior,archer and tro if needed.
Old 09-02-2010, 17:23   #5
roostergod

roostergod is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to roostergod
Ancient Devil

Im on almost all the time, Just whisper me, Roostergod, Im on right now its 830pm here and in game its 17:22
roostergod is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: