Old 05-03-2008, 10:50   #31
Ha1dir
StandAlone

Ha1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Ha1dir
continued...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	237204794.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	259.2 KB
ID:	56810   Click image for larger version

Name:	237541159.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	267.9 KB
ID:	56811  
Potency: 310
Mentor: Dark_Sano
Guild: -Ethereal-
Spouse: none

Ha1dir
130-130-130
(Arch-War-Arch)
Potency: 305
Guild: Akaike
Ha1dir is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2008, 21:06   #32
Accursed
Banned

Accursed has a reputation beyond reputeAccursed has a reputation beyond reputeAccursed has a reputation beyond reputeAccursed has a reputation beyond reputeAccursed has a reputation beyond reputeAccursed has a reputation beyond reputeAccursed has a reputation beyond reputeAccursed has a reputation beyond reputeAccursed has a reputation beyond reputeAccursed has a reputation beyond reputeAccursed has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRawrAtU View Post
PoonD is still a person is he not? I'm pretty sure one of the Human Rights is free speech. And PoonD lives in the U.S and the U.S is a free country and it also has the right to free speech for every person. So, he can trash talk if he wants. Also, LOL@No one talking to me. I actually have a lot of people who talk to me unlike you. Btw, if I'm not in your "league" why do you bother replying?

Oh, and I'm not a dumb**** moron like you who dropped out of school. I can guarantee you that by the time I'm done University I'll be earning more than a retard like you is ever gonna make. Now go back to your prostitute sister, she's waiting with her dildo for you.
yet again you fail at flaming, as I've repeated myself many times I will be graduating on the 29th LOSER, and I've seen no one ever reply to you unless it's a flame only and only by yours truly usually by me of course ^^, and in poond's case ya theres freedom of speech and w/e country hes at and has internet, he can still say wtf he wants, so dont refer that your gonna die trash talking in a country that has internet, because in countrys that don't have freedom of speech and other rights, your not going to have any internet, but besides that, hes a mod, and his job is to create a positive influence, not trash talk and then correct our post's; if he's going to do that, leave our ****ing post's alone bish, and one more thing, I doubt you will ever make more then me from how your attitude is, throwing news papers ain't going to pay your tuition, I doubt you would get a scholar ship from seeing your IQ score is at the level of a "special" person, don't bother spending that 45 dollars to take an SAT or ACT, your better off getting a loan and wasting most of your paychecks on those loan payments that every retard thinks there going to pay it off in 3 months with their new job, it takes half a life time, so there you go, hope you learned something new you little munchkin now go eat a cookie your silly monkey, go back to pimping for your sister
Accursed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2008, 21:25   #33
HamSupLo

HamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond repute
Massive wall of text, anyone want to debunk the pile of ****?
HamSupLo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2008, 21:49   #34
PurelyEssential
♪♫♪♫♪♫

PurelyEssential has a reputation beyond reputePurelyEssential has a reputation beyond reputePurelyEssential has a reputation beyond reputePurelyEssential has a reputation beyond reputePurelyEssential has a reputation beyond reputePurelyEssential has a reputation beyond reputePurelyEssential has a reputation beyond reputePurelyEssential has a reputation beyond reputePurelyEssential has a reputation beyond reputePurelyEssential has a reputation beyond reputePurelyEssential has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HamSupLo View Post
negative
Old 05-04-2008, 06:31   #35
NooblyGoobly

NooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NooblyGoobly Send a message via MSN to NooblyGoobly Send a message via Yahoo to NooblyGoobly
Quote:
Originally Posted by HamSupLo View Post
Even I wouldn't force my eyes through that misery.

Direct references to names have been removed. *Some* people aren't as thick skinned as they claim to be LOL. Aw Feewings Huwt? Everyone knows who you are anyways.
NooblyGoobly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2008, 07:24   #36
Ha1dir
StandAlone

Ha1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooblyGoobly View Post
Even I wouldn't force my eyes through that misery.
then how do u manage to look in the mirror every morning

Ha1dir
130-130-130
(Arch-War-Arch)
Old 05-04-2008, 08:43   #37
Fiesty

Fiesty has a reputation beyond reputeFiesty has a reputation beyond reputeFiesty has a reputation beyond reputeFiesty has a reputation beyond reputeFiesty has a reputation beyond reputeFiesty has a reputation beyond reputeFiesty has a reputation beyond reputeFiesty has a reputation beyond reputeFiesty has a reputation beyond reputeFiesty has a reputation beyond reputeFiesty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ha1dir View Post
then how do u manage to look in the mirror every morning
Like this?

Eagle > Mars > Venus
Fiesty1 - Fire 130 / Fire 130 / Fire 132
Fiesty2 - Water 110 / Warrior 130 / Water 130
4getful - Archer 130 / Archer 131 / Archer 133
Venus
*Kritter* - Warrior 130 / Warrior130 / Warrior 130
TheElfHerself - Water 130 / Water 130 / Water 12x
Fiesty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2008, 14:29   #38
IRawrAtU
:o Wut?

IRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accursed View Post
yet again you fail at flaming, as I've repeated myself many times I will be graduating on the 29th LOSER, and I've seen no one ever reply to you unless it's a flame only and only by yours truly usually by me of course ^^, and in poond's case ya theres freedom of speech and w/e country hes at and has internet, he can still say wtf he wants, so dont refer that your gonna die trash talking in a country that has internet, because in countrys that don't have freedom of speech and other rights, your not going to have any internet, but besides that, hes a mod, and his job is to create a positive influence, not trash talk and then correct our post's; if he's going to do that, leave our ****ing post's alone bish, and one more thing, I doubt you will ever make more then me from how your attitude is, throwing news papers ain't going to pay your tuition, I doubt you would get a scholar ship from seeing your IQ score is at the level of a "special" person, don't bother spending that 45 dollars to take an SAT or ACT, your better off getting a loan and wasting most of your paychecks on those loan payments that every retard thinks there going to pay it off in 3 months with their new job, it takes half a life time, so there you go, hope you learned something new you little munchkin now go eat a cookie your silly monkey, go back to pimping for your sister

Lmao graduating what, retard school?

Btw, I don't throw newspapers for a job. And we've been over this before, I do a summer job for my cousin packaging UPS units. Btw, unlike you, I probably will get a scholarship to a school better than the **** you go to. About the money thing, I'm not even gonna argue, everyone here knows you're the scum of the earth and even a gorilla could make more money than you're gonna make.
Old 05-04-2008, 14:39   #39
Dark_Sano

Dark_Sano has a reputation beyond reputeDark_Sano has a reputation beyond reputeDark_Sano has a reputation beyond reputeDark_Sano has a reputation beyond reputeDark_Sano has a reputation beyond reputeDark_Sano has a reputation beyond reputeDark_Sano has a reputation beyond reputeDark_Sano has a reputation beyond reputeDark_Sano has a reputation beyond reputeDark_Sano has a reputation beyond reputeDark_Sano has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dark_Sano
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRawrAtU View Post
Lmao graduating what, retard school?

Btw, I don't throw newspapers for a job. And we've been over this before, I do a summer job for my cousin packaging UPS units. Btw, unlike you, I probably will get a scholarship to a school better than the **** you go to. About the money thing, I'm not even gonna argue, everyone here knows you're the scum of the earth and even a gorilla could make more money than you're gonna make.
you read that wall o.o

Mars Server --> Venus Server
Dark_Sano is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2008, 14:51   #40
Accursed
Banned

Accursed has a reputation beyond reputeAccursed has a reputation beyond reputeAccursed has a reputation beyond reputeAccursed has a reputation beyond reputeAccursed has a reputation beyond reputeAccursed has a reputation beyond reputeAccursed has a reputation beyond reputeAccursed has a reputation beyond reputeAccursed has a reputation beyond reputeAccursed has a reputation beyond reputeAccursed has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Sano View Post
you read that wall o.o
well ya if he wouldve pwned me it wouldve been something like "ooo you gotta right that much just to shut me down dont ya?"

but nah, yet again he loses
Accursed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2008, 17:34   #41
PurelyEssential
♪♫♪♫♪♫

PurelyEssential has a reputation beyond reputePurelyEssential has a reputation beyond reputePurelyEssential has a reputation beyond reputePurelyEssential has a reputation beyond reputePurelyEssential has a reputation beyond reputePurelyEssential has a reputation beyond reputePurelyEssential has a reputation beyond reputePurelyEssential has a reputation beyond reputePurelyEssential has a reputation beyond reputePurelyEssential has a reputation beyond reputePurelyEssential has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
well ya if he wouldve pwned me it wouldve been something like "ooo you gotta right that much just to shut me down dont ya?"

usually winning/losing includes some material possession or emotion neither of which I hope you, nor Teehee, have ascertained/felt.

too bad I didn't take screenshots of me killing you at gw a few times...I would have posted them here

Last edited by PurelyEssential; 05-04-2008 at 17:39.
PurelyEssential is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2008, 19:21   #42
DJ99
♥ Bunny ♥

DJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeDJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeDJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeDJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeDJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeDJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeDJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeDJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeDJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeDJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeDJ99 has a reputation beyond repute
lol does ha1dir have his game cam on every time he logs onto co?

QuiT~

MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls

(\__/)
(='.'=) ~BunnY DoMiNaTioN~
(")_(")

DJ99 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2008, 20:09   #43
IRawrAtU
:o Wut?

IRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Sano View Post
you read that wall o.o
Naw, it's called skim reading (something like that, it's pretty much where you just pick out important parts without wasting time to read all the ****) which I guess none of the people who posted above me have the ability to do.

Quote:

Umm, see I would've wrote that but then I'd just be copying everyone else and I'm not retarded enough like you to do that.
Old 05-04-2008, 21:43   #44
Ha1dir
StandAlone

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurelyEssential View Post
too bad I didn't take screenshots of me killing you at gw a few times...I would have posted them here
ya that was some fun...good fight
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ99 View Post
lol does ha1dir have his game cam on every time he logs onto co?
si, full time cook...part time botcatcher

Ha1dir
130-130-130
(Arch-War-Arch)
Old 05-05-2008, 06:20   #45
NooblyGoobly

NooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NooblyGoobly Send a message via MSN to NooblyGoobly Send a message via Yahoo to NooblyGoobly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ha1dir View Post
si, part time McDonald's cook...professional co player and botcatcher

Direct references to names have been removed. *Some* people aren't as thick skinned as they claim to be LOL. Aw Feewings Huwt? Everyone knows who you are anyways.
NooblyGoobly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: