Old 03-05-2008, 11:17   #1
TheLastNan

TheLastNan is a glorious beacon of lightTheLastNan is a glorious beacon of lightTheLastNan is a glorious beacon of lightTheLastNan is a glorious beacon of lightTheLastNan is a glorious beacon of lightTheLastNan is a glorious beacon of light
Memories for the really old people.

Lets remember things from before the split.

I remember.....

......when TC (TinyCarrot) and 2h0t (2h0t4yOu) aimbotted the **** outta genzo one gw and he quit like a week later

......the first time (of i'm guessing thousands) I killed jaggers

.......when Top_21 wanted to win gw so badly they became top 150 and everyone *****ed

......when TF was still strong and didn't have a pinoy GL

.......when all weapons look the same from 115 on

.....when being full soc was really cool

.....when people actually thought HeaveN was really strong and good at the game

......when Phuture would come to gw en masse with like 10 minutes left and sometimes win

......when everyone was like OMG Rohan is soo leet

.....Helllboyyy$ittttt (HeaveN gang)

.......when the pinoys started to call us all redface and we spent like a week or two trying to figure out wtf a redface is (still don't really know)

.....when rogeR told EK that he wanted to rape his children and his ***** wife

....when Rohan raged rogeR in tc for like 60k and everyone was like OMG! 60k!

....when tc was pk

.....sitting in jail for hours everyday practicing fb/ss with angelau and byrant

.....when the whole server KOS NoobsRush

Nandarie 130-130-109 tro-tro-tro
Cierra 130 archer
McGwire 130-130-130 war-war-water
TheLastNan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2008, 14:03   #2
Soter
someday

Soter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastNan View Post

....when tc was pk
Someone has to have that screenshot of roger, it is the most hilarious thing ever...

Also :

Click image for larger version

Name:	196112571.jpg
Views:	331
Size:	218.8 KB
ID:	42682
Old 03-05-2008, 14:17   #3
Sen-Sen Soreido
/b/tard

Sen-Sen Soreido has much to be proud ofSen-Sen Soreido has much to be proud ofSen-Sen Soreido has much to be proud ofSen-Sen Soreido has much to be proud ofSen-Sen Soreido has much to be proud ofSen-Sen Soreido has much to be proud ofSen-Sen Soreido has much to be proud ofSen-Sen Soreido has much to be proud ofSen-Sen Soreido has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soter View Post
Someone has to have that screenshot of roger, it is the most hilarious thing ever...

Also :

Attachment 42682
I remember saving it from when it was posted, but then my comp's hard drive melted :<
Sen-Sen Soreido is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2008, 14:43   #4
Doletevo
BadassUser

Doletevo is a glorious beacon of lightDoletevo is a glorious beacon of lightDoletevo is a glorious beacon of lightDoletevo is a glorious beacon of lightDoletevo is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

I remember.....

......when TC (TinyCarrot) and 2h0t (2h0t4yOu) aimbotted the **** outta genzo one gw and he quit like a week later

......the first time (of i'm guessing thousands) I killed jaggers

.......when Top_21 wanted to win gw so badly they became top 150 and everyone *****ed

......when TF was still strong and didn't have a pinoy GL

.......when all weapons look the same from 115 on

.....when being full soc was really cool

.....when people actually thought HeaveN was really strong and good at the game

......when Phuture would come to gw en masse with like 10 minutes left and sometimes win

......when everyone was like OMG Rohan is soo leet

.....Helllboyyy$ittttt (HeaveN gang)

.......when the pinoys started to call us all redface and we spent like a week or two trying to figure out wtf a redface is (still don't really know)

....when Rohan raged rogeR in tc for like 60k and everyone was like OMG! 60k!

....when tc was pk

.....sitting in jail for hours everyday practicing fb/ss with angelau and byrant

.....when the whole server KOS NoobsRush
i remember when like everyone were member of Children Of Bodom
Old 03-05-2008, 14:48   #5
Myst1c

Myst1c has a reputation beyond reputeMyst1c has a reputation beyond reputeMyst1c has a reputation beyond reputeMyst1c has a reputation beyond reputeMyst1c has a reputation beyond reputeMyst1c has a reputation beyond reputeMyst1c has a reputation beyond reputeMyst1c has a reputation beyond reputeMyst1c has a reputation beyond reputeMyst1c has a reputation beyond reputeMyst1c has a reputation beyond repute
I remember when I was repairing in TC and some black name tao killed me with bomb and I lost my uni boots =( I r was sad
Old 03-05-2008, 14:54   #6
Doletevo
BadassUser

Doletevo is a glorious beacon of lightDoletevo is a glorious beacon of lightDoletevo is a glorious beacon of lightDoletevo is a glorious beacon of lightDoletevo is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myst1c View Post
I remember when I was repairing in TC and some black name tao killed me with bomb and I lost my uni boots =( I r was sad
hah when i was noob lvl 40 trojan Manic came and killed me over and over again cuz i was red named.
Old 03-05-2008, 15:06   #7
Durty
Aimpot FTW

Durty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I remember.....
I remember when jaggers said he wanted to eat your ass, lol.

I remember 15-20 people crowding on the square in the middle of TC the night of the split, and Lath running through and hercing em all to death.

I remember when people would say grats when you got a met drop.

I remember when people would call you a bulker for having full super +3 no socs.

I remember the warrior with scatter superman glitch and all chars being able to fly for a day or so.

I remember when Hazelnale , Kenshin , and Lordskidmark got beat down so much they claimed "new owner" every week.

I remember the fun ass PK war between Effortless and Heart^Company,it started in RD's and ended up all the way out on the second map of DC.

I remember hunting in the macaques spawns in AC, and running from DeadManWalking, Kode, Sockman, and dozens of other blacknamers.

I remember my first day on CO, Sevendust talked me into joining Noobsrush, i was instantly kosed by the whole server. I thought this game was just full of ****heads for the longest time. Well it still is, they just can't kill me anymore. :P

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

Last edited by Durty; 03-05-2008 at 15:26.
Durty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2008, 15:06   #8
AllYourBase
Gentlemen

AllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durty View Post
I remember when jaggers said he wanted to eat your ass, lol.
"lemme suck ur ass"
<3 list:
Fyah, KiMiSaN13, devilishlykatt, Mitch1234, MrPink(R.I.P ), NikExD, LucyLui, JadedPixie, HolyBucketsOwns, Hidan, w0w^^, gym_b0w, Flamo, Tron, evilkurupter, 2+2=5, BW&S, Neko.Chan
If you want on the <3 list, pm me with a reason why you think you're worthy.
AllYourBase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2008, 15:12   #9
Soter
someday

Soter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllYourBase View Post
"lemme suck ur ass"
lol....now I'm the only one who says that...and I know english
Old 03-05-2008, 15:23   #10
Durty
Aimpot FTW

Durty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllYourBase View Post
"lemme suck ur ass"
Oh yeah thats what it was, haha

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?
Durty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2008, 15:27   #11
projects

projects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond repute
Lath killed a bunch of people sitting at the boxer as well, waiting for gw. Believe he went black.
Old 03-05-2008, 15:46   #12
Santix
Sir Tano

Santix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond repute
i was really noob... like... not even 110 non rbed...

but i remember calmdogs or some**** like that and all those pinoys chaseing and pking me just cause i was rednamed guild, also remember me takeing revenge for it few months later

sometimes i miss those old times when i was a ****ing noob no supers no socks but i really enjoyed playing conquer

i remember DarkGoku captureing everyone, also remember him going red cause a bug and loosing his sup armor... warwolf_pl captured him hehe
Retired CO after TALISMAN PATCHES
want the coolest avatar u will ever have!! then u ugly noob check this link!
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=465998
Quote:
Originally posted by AmoN
Too bad when someone is acting like a pro when he doesnt have his own char ;F
Santix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2008, 17:39   #13
skumn
win

skumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond repute
Man so much of the list by nan/durty are of the good old days. When Top_21 because huge and otaku (I think) made ELITE I joined up with them, i was ~127 un-rb. Had a pic of me in ELITE as my avatar for the longest time. I miss the jaggersgang, I really do, they were fun to pk. Waaay back I remember seeing genzo, matto, and hellboy, and they were all 120+ and I thought that was crazy and how I would ever get strong like them. Good times.
I think CO was the most fun when I was a noob working hard to level and actually trying to earn money/gear. Good times.

EDIT: I wish I had kept screenies. They all went missing with my formats. I think my favorite of old was the first time I killed Succubi (original, not omega) in gw.

Last edited by skumn; 03-05-2008 at 17:42.
skumn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2008, 18:03   #14
crazydragon

crazydragon has a reputation beyond reputecrazydragon has a reputation beyond reputecrazydragon has a reputation beyond reputecrazydragon has a reputation beyond reputecrazydragon has a reputation beyond reputecrazydragon has a reputation beyond reputecrazydragon has a reputation beyond reputecrazydragon has a reputation beyond reputecrazydragon has a reputation beyond reputecrazydragon has a reputation beyond reputecrazydragon has a reputation beyond repute
all them badass wars in TC in that little area where guards cant kill...maarten going black and still owning pinoys.
crazydragon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2008, 18:13   #15
paintb91
AGG*BaLLeR

paintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond repute
aw...i missed all the good years of conquer WWAAA
Its a sick and perverse thing we know, but its what we are good at, shootin people for a living. playing paintball. Yea thats right paintball. and the real world thinks that this is crazy or lame or fun but they dont understand what we do, and how hard it is. They dont understand the glory, the self respect. cause we are good at this, is why we do it. And some days you truely can be a hero to your friends. And if youre boys, and my boys ever meet on the field in a gun fight, we will **** you up.
paintb91 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: