Old 12-17-2007, 10:53   #181
Annanas
Nangijala

Annanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Annanas
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstStrike-V2 View Post
Party before Prom for the win! xD
Agreed. <33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decadence View Post
Don't mess with Anna because she will rip your head off when pissed off.
Chris - Home for christmasssssss says:
why am i not in sig

T r I a N e S s says:
I dont get sigged by anyone ;(

Raf, PP and James in sig kthx.
Annanas is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2007, 12:15   #182
ColdSteel

Location: In the middle of the desert eating SUBWAY and drinking a Snapple
ColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoidB*tch View Post
You missed more fun this weekend. AmericanDream, SuperBeast and TrevoR (?) vs MaddMaxx. So I guess Demons son is playing again, the trojan was doing moves I've never seen anybody ever do b4. It would literally be jumping across the bottom of the screen, and then FB me from the top while I saw it still in mid-air. No I wasn't lagging, but most of us have always suspected his son ,~JailBait~, of cheating b4. All he could talk about was how many times he hit me, and all I could remember was the 3 times I hit him. Do hits count as much as deaths when you're fighting??
Damn
Quote:
Originally posted by BeefCake
justins always right
Better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6

CSM Justis <3
ColdSteel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2007, 12:25   #183
FirstStrike-V2
Banned

Location: Common sense says that I'm at a computer at the time of this post. Not really expecting you all to possess common sense however, so don't feel bad.
FirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FirstStrike-V2 Send a message via MSN to FirstStrike-V2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSteel View Post
Damn
Why do you think you get to see FirstStrike-V3? You never answered me.
FirstStrike-V2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2007, 15:52   #184
ColdSteel

Location: In the middle of the desert eating SUBWAY and drinking a Snapple
ColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstStrike-V2 View Post
Why do you think you get to see FirstStrike-V3? You never answered me.
What was the original question
Quote:
Originally posted by BeefCake
justins always right
Better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6

CSM Justis <3
ColdSteel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: