Old 11-24-2007, 19:25   #1
MysticalSpirit

MysticalSpirit is on a distinguished road
Possible Hacker

Saturday, 24 2007

MyStIcAl_SpIrIt.

Well, i was at market infront of love stone (i was bored...xD) so Idecided to drop some money, then when i drop it a character came from nowhere and took the money...she pass over me....sound stuped but u have to watch it... I mean, how does she jumped, passed over me and take the money?? (u know that i u restak over an item or money u cant take it...) well i took some screenshots....

The name of the char is buyer&seller

Pics:

http://www.fotazas.com/photo_tioknzy...ztyodd.jpg.htm
http://www.fotazas.com/photo_u0wimmo...neuyu0.jpg.htm
http://www.fotazas.com/photo_toxmmk0...k5admt.jpg.htm
http://www.fotazas.com/photo_4gdctd0...mtqmiy.jpg.htm
http://www.fotazas.com/photo_mwmnjzj...jwvw0j.jpg.htm

Last edited by MysticalSpirit; 11-24-2007 at 19:50. Reason: problems with pics...xD
MysticalSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2007, 19:29   #2
BigTiger
☺Big Cat☺

BigTiger has a reputation beyond reputeBigTiger has a reputation beyond reputeBigTiger has a reputation beyond reputeBigTiger has a reputation beyond reputeBigTiger has a reputation beyond reputeBigTiger has a reputation beyond reputeBigTiger has a reputation beyond reputeBigTiger has a reputation beyond reputeBigTiger has a reputation beyond reputeBigTiger has a reputation beyond reputeBigTiger has a reputation beyond repute
is there a way to make pic bigger?
(")_(")/

BigTiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2007, 19:31   #3
Balmung

Balmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Balmung Send a message via MSN to Balmung Send a message via Yahoo to Balmung
lmao 2 things

dont put up links to thumbnails thats just stupid xD

And this is probably a server issue. Plus if your off screen and use the shift screen it will show the item but not the people on top of it, so its easy to grab it. its what i do when noobs sit on my stuff.

Shoushin 132 Trojan-Warrior-Fire
Potency: 283 (284)

Hokkaido 130 Ninja-Warrior-Fire
Potency: 274 (281)

PeppermintSwirl 130 Ninja-Ninja-Ninja
Potency: 304 (311)

Glory Chit-Chat Moderator
Storm Chit-Chat Moderator
Balmung is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2007, 19:35   #4
BigTiger
☺Big Cat☺

BigTiger has a reputation beyond reputeBigTiger has a reputation beyond reputeBigTiger has a reputation beyond reputeBigTiger has a reputation beyond reputeBigTiger has a reputation beyond reputeBigTiger has a reputation beyond reputeBigTiger has a reputation beyond reputeBigTiger has a reputation beyond reputeBigTiger has a reputation beyond reputeBigTiger has a reputation beyond reputeBigTiger has a reputation beyond repute
well. if you drop the money and sit on it. 99% you cant get it. but 1% they have found a bug where they can take it. i dont know how it done but it can be done. now if lot of player sit on top of it. no one getting the item or gold!

ok. i seen all the pic. wtf! you drop money. she take money. you lose more money. that is weird!
(")_(")/

Last edited by BigTiger; 11-24-2007 at 19:37.
Old 11-24-2007, 19:45   #5
MysticalSpirit

well im gone upload the video... _...yes i took a video..

Last edited by MysticalSpirit; 11-24-2007 at 19:53.
Old 11-24-2007, 19:52   #6
BigTiger
☺Big Cat☺

i still need to find out how to do a video. it be cool and fun to do. take tho pic you got. email to TQ. see what they say about this game. it look to me like a hack, than aging maybe it a game bug.
(")_(")/

Old 11-24-2007, 19:55   #7
Balmung

Balmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Balmung Send a message via MSN to Balmung Send a message via Yahoo to Balmung
OMG its not a bug. Anyone cant get around that. It depends on how much of a noob you are. Most people know if you go off screen and shift screen towards the item, then the people sitting above it are gone and you are able to grab it.

Old 11-24-2007, 19:58   #8
BigTiger
☺Big Cat☺

thank for that info.
(")_(")/

Old 11-24-2007, 20:01   #9
MysticalSpirit

It was automatic... each time that I (or somebody else) dropped the money, she jumped and take it...I dont think this is a bug...
Old 11-24-2007, 20:05   #10
Balmung

Omg its not a bug. How many times do i got to keep saying it?

Old 11-24-2007, 20:07   #11
BigTiger
☺Big Cat☺

no one call it a bug when you post. we know. take a brake. you look like you going pull out your hair. plz dont do that.
(")_(")/

Old 11-24-2007, 20:18   #12
Quickfire
bot huntng

Quickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balmung View Post
Omg its not a bug. How many times do i got to keep saying it?
if ur gonna tell everyone they're wrong get proof...someone on our server actually got a video where they drop money and a noob seller teleports OFFSCREEN onto the money and takes it...its not a bug, but I dunno how they do it.

PS I dont have a link to the video it was a long time ago

~*Unst4bl3*~~Trojan-Archer 126/121
BrokenHeartz~Water-Warrior-(Fire) 110/123/(xxx)

You Mess With The Best You Die With The Rest!

You only see obstacles when you take your eyes of the goal.
Quickfire is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2007, 20:23   #13
Balmung

He never said anything about teleporting. He said the person jumped from off screen and grabbed it

Old 11-24-2007, 20:37   #14
MysticalSpirit

Here is the link for the video:

Format: Avi
size: 30.93MB
Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/cl6azc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balmung View Post
He never said anything about teleporting. He said the person jumped from off screen and grabbed it
jump...teleprting whatever...just c the video ok?
Old 11-24-2007, 21:19   #15
WarNub~
Banned

WarNub~ has a reputation beyond reputeWarNub~ has a reputation beyond reputeWarNub~ has a reputation beyond reputeWarNub~ has a reputation beyond reputeWarNub~ has a reputation beyond reputeWarNub~ has a reputation beyond reputeWarNub~ has a reputation beyond reputeWarNub~ has a reputation beyond reputeWarNub~ has a reputation beyond reputeWarNub~ has a reputation beyond reputeWarNub~ has a reputation beyond repute
Oh lawd, iz dat sum #autoloot?
WarNub~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: