Old 12-03-2007, 07:42   #1
dShop

dShop has a reputation beyond reputedShop has a reputation beyond reputedShop has a reputation beyond reputedShop has a reputation beyond reputedShop has a reputation beyond reputedShop has a reputation beyond reputedShop has a reputation beyond reputedShop has a reputation beyond reputedShop has a reputation beyond reputedShop has a reputation beyond reputedShop has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Leveling Sword Proficiency prob.

Im currently trying to lvl my sword prof. but phoenix skill seems to pop out ALOT and tat delays the training of my sword prof. Is there any good way to prevent this from happen and so i can get better exp while lvling sword prof? ty help will b appreciated
dShop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2007, 07:59   #2
chuck norris

chuck norris is on a distinguished road
Unfortunately I don't think so. That's why you should always level sword before you buy nix. Just put as much violets in your gear and grind through it.

Helpful links:
superman guide by HTA
Ultimate warrior guide by siokanla
Monster Damage Calc by AsianPlayer
Archer Damage Calc by HTA
HTA and Sumeshi's Lab guide
MacSeoins Calculators
chuck norris is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2007, 08:36   #3
Toraz
On Furyee

Toraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond repute
I made the same mistake

If you use tg, go to the low lvl stakes to get the most out of lvl your sword.

If your a Tro put the sword as your main weapon and see if that helps lvl it. I'm not sure if this really helps, I remember reading it before.
Hubby of Sonya

Tazor
130 Tro >130 War >110+ Tro
Fixed Club Proficiency

Now playing on a Wonderful Online World.
Toraz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2007, 08:48   #4
kazakashi
Master Fry

kazakashi has a reputation beyond reputekazakashi has a reputation beyond reputekazakashi has a reputation beyond reputekazakashi has a reputation beyond reputekazakashi has a reputation beyond reputekazakashi has a reputation beyond reputekazakashi has a reputation beyond reputekazakashi has a reputation beyond reputekazakashi has a reputation beyond reputekazakashi has a reputation beyond reputekazakashi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kazakashi Send a message via Yahoo to kazakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toraz View Post
I made the same mistake

If you use tg, go to the low lvl stakes to get the most out of lvl your sword.

If your a Tro put the sword as your main weapon and see if that helps lvl it. I'm not sure if this really helps, I remember reading it before.
lol i guess im not the only one who made this mistake but i agree with Toraz just go to low lvl stakes and use 2 swords with 2 soc put 2 rvg or svg in it

rep me and ill rep you back

owner of Ritz lvl 111 tro-tro-xxx wont be coming back for even longer....need to get a new graphics card i have intel and appaerntly TQ hates Intel cards

Tetsuya Shihoshi lvl 1 Ninja-xxx-xxx My character im gonna start once i can play again

Xbox Live GamerTag: Kazakashi
kazakashi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2007, 18:52   #5
dShop

dShop has a reputation beyond reputedShop has a reputation beyond reputedShop has a reputation beyond reputedShop has a reputation beyond reputedShop has a reputation beyond reputedShop has a reputation beyond reputedShop has a reputation beyond reputedShop has a reputation beyond reputedShop has a reputation beyond reputedShop has a reputation beyond reputedShop has a reputation beyond repute
all rite thanks guys. Unfortunately im a water... n trying to get the sword prof to lvl 5 to get SS and its just so irritating....
Old 12-04-2007, 05:31   #6
Toraz
On Furyee

Toraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond repute
you can lvl the sword up in market so that you lvl the skill faster and make sure you have a attack ring on
Hubby of Sonya

Tazor
Fixed Club Proficiency

Old 12-04-2007, 05:45   #7
ZealŪ
Irritated

ZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond repute
I got my fire lvl 5 sword at lvl 50. Its wasn't too hard. Mabey just go hunt with it and not even pay attention to the percent. After like an hour when you are tired, check it out.

Last edited by ZealŪ; 12-04-2007 at 05:52.
ZealŪ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2007, 13:28   #8
dShop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toraz View Post
you can lvl the sword up in market so that you lvl the skill faster and make sure you have a attack ring on
i was thinking of doing tat cz the lvl of my sword is only lvl 10 and its normal lol well ill give it a try
Old 12-05-2007, 05:42   #9
Toraz
On Furyee

Forgot to mention to use Stiggy and accuracy when lvling the sword. I would buy a necky in tc for a bit of protection find a mob that did little damage and lvl the sword in there. Accuracy is very important as it increases the amount of hits.

If your planing to lvl in tg with SS you need a very good attack ring, I used an elite ring.
Hubby of Sonya

Tazor
Fixed Club Proficiency

Old 12-05-2007, 09:21   #10
dShop

kk , well i just wanna get ss for fun. thanks for the comments
Old 12-05-2007, 13:01   #11
Rutsey
Banned

Rutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Rutsey
As sum1 said up there, u can still lvl wep proof at market, with exp balls. But i think u dun wanna pay that much to hav fun with SS ;p

Yeh, neck, atk ring, sword with vios and go for bandits!
Rutsey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2007, 13:46   #12
Darkkk

Darkkk has a brilliant futureDarkkk has a brilliant futureDarkkk has a brilliant futureDarkkk has a brilliant futureDarkkk has a brilliant futureDarkkk has a brilliant futureDarkkk has a brilliant futureDarkkk has a brilliant futureDarkkk has a brilliant futureDarkkk has a brilliant futureDarkkk has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by dShop View Post
Im currently trying to lvl my sword prof. but phoenix skill seems to pop out ALOT and tat delays the training of my sword prof. Is there any good way to prevent this from happen and so i can get better exp while lvling sword prof? ty help will b appreciated
reborn, and lvl up ur sword prof while nix is elementary or lvl 1, 2, 3...
***9792; ShadeS ~ 130-130-131 ~ Water-Warrior-Trojan

[Whisper]Bone_Dragon speaks to Darkkk: F*ck u, stupid american[8:16] I'm from PORTUGAL

Official Favourite Music thread ~ Darkkk by A.Shanks ~ Fast Blade Vid

Avatar made by Mamono using A.Shanks' Draw
Darkkk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-06-2007, 09:50   #13
dShop

wee my sword prof is lvl 6 now lols learnt ss , gonan fight till my sword BREAK!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: