Old 11-14-2007, 23:45   #1
SupraChris
Chris

SupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to SupraChris
Stories of the past..

I figured it would be fun to post up some stories of some of the good times when Conquer was really fun and u could pk everywhere and people went red all the time and there was no potency and so on and so forth!.. Anyone care to start?
Old 11-15-2007, 01:19   #2
-First~Strike-
Banned

Location: Common sense says that I'm at a computer at the time of this post. Not really expecting you all to possess common sense however, so don't feel bad.
-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to -First~Strike- Send a message via MSN to -First~Strike- Send a message via Yahoo to -First~Strike-
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraChris View Post
I figured it would be fun to post up some stories of some of the good times when Conquer was really fun and u could pk everywhere and people went red all the time and there was no potency and so on and so forth!.. Anyone care to start?
I remember one time...I killed all of AC and got 500 pkps on FS with full eqs. I think it was Paul that was sitting there and laughing at all the nubs trying to kill me. He killed the archers that flew and tried guard whoring me. xD Then another time that I killed BERE**** and he dropped all his eqs red named. I sold em to some noob in market for 5 mets. xD
-First~Strike- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-15-2007, 01:21   #3
JayFoSho
Banned

JayFoSho has a reputation beyond reputeJayFoSho has a reputation beyond reputeJayFoSho has a reputation beyond reputeJayFoSho has a reputation beyond reputeJayFoSho has a reputation beyond reputeJayFoSho has a reputation beyond reputeJayFoSho has a reputation beyond reputeJayFoSho has a reputation beyond reputeJayFoSho has a reputation beyond reputeJayFoSho has a reputation beyond reputeJayFoSho has a reputation beyond repute
Was a time when Anthony lost my boots and blade.
JayFoSho is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-15-2007, 01:22   #4
Decadence
Banned

Decadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Decadence Send a message via Skype™ to Decadence
When Chris and Kim got married after Chris's famous 2x exp quote. <3
Decadence is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-15-2007, 01:22   #5
-First~Strike-
Banned

Location: Common sense says that I'm at a computer at the time of this post. Not really expecting you all to possess common sense however, so don't feel bad.
-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to -First~Strike- Send a message via MSN to -First~Strike- Send a message via Yahoo to -First~Strike-
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayFoSho View Post
Was a time when Anthony lost my boots and blade.
Sorryz. Only time I ever lost items that actually mattered. <3
Old 11-15-2007, 01:28   #6
CelestialWolf
The Riot Master :p

Location: Toronto Ontario Canada (Canadians Pwn!) Server: Saggitarrius IGN:Silver_Wolf lvl 125+ Guild:Wolfcry Rank:GuildLeader
CelestialWolf has much to be proud ofCelestialWolf has much to be proud ofCelestialWolf has much to be proud ofCelestialWolf has much to be proud ofCelestialWolf has much to be proud ofCelestialWolf has much to be proud ofCelestialWolf has much to be proud ofCelestialWolf has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decadence View Post
When Chris and Kim got married after Chris's famous 2x exp quote. <3
not talking about me r you??? lol

best time i ever had was when i started a riot a long time ago in tc mine that turned into a 30+ player rampage:P then there was the time when i was new to turq that i dashed my friend kammy from the gates to tc to the altar when she was afk <3 ohh those days bring back so many memories i loved the way co used to be yet... i hope more will happen in the future
1.Seek naught fame to only be awed at but companionship to be loved by all. 2.Generosity will forever take you farther thain Greed. 3.Pain inflicted on others by you will be coldy remembered and bitterly returned in the end. 4.Companionship goes beyond all value of even a billion silvers. 5.honour comes from your heart deeds done without heart are meaningless.
CelestialWolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-15-2007, 01:31   #7
-First~Strike-
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialWolf View Post

best time i ever had was when i started a riot a long time ago in tc mine that turned into a 30+ player rampage:P then there was the time when i was new to turq that i dashed my friend kammy from the gates to tc to the altar when she was afk <3 ohh those days bring back so many memories i loved the way co used to be yet... i hope more will happen in the future
Oh yeah...Well I remember helping dashing Dragongen.sLz or whatever out of TC when he was botting DH and then me and a bunch of people broke all his gear. All his sockets.
Old 11-15-2007, 01:34   #8
Decadence
Banned

Decadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Nah, I'm talking about Kisou and what's funny is now Chris hates her with a passion.
Old 11-15-2007, 01:37   #9
CelestialWolf
The Riot Master :p

Location: Toronto Ontario Canada (Canadians Pwn!) Server: Saggitarrius IGN:Silver_Wolf lvl 125+ Guild:Wolfcry Rank:GuildLeader
CelestialWolf has much to be proud ofCelestialWolf has much to be proud ofCelestialWolf has much to be proud ofCelestialWolf has much to be proud ofCelestialWolf has much to be proud ofCelestialWolf has much to be proud ofCelestialWolf has much to be proud ofCelestialWolf has much to be proud of
Quote:
Nah, I'm talking about Kisou and what's funny is now Chris hates her with a passion.
ahh kk lol

thatl be the 8th person iv met/heard of with identical names to me on co... scary o.o

kisou is kinda creepy...isent she the one who use to cyber someone else back in turq?
1.Seek naught fame to only be awed at but companionship to be loved by all. 2.Generosity will forever take you farther thain Greed. 3.Pain inflicted on others by you will be coldy remembered and bitterly returned in the end. 4.Companionship goes beyond all value of even a billion silvers. 5.honour comes from your heart deeds done without heart are meaningless.

Last edited by CelestialWolf; 11-15-2007 at 01:43.
CelestialWolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-15-2007, 01:41   #10
Sahre
Paradiddle

Sahre has a reputation beyond reputeSahre has a reputation beyond reputeSahre has a reputation beyond reputeSahre has a reputation beyond reputeSahre has a reputation beyond reputeSahre has a reputation beyond reputeSahre has a reputation beyond reputeSahre has a reputation beyond reputeSahre has a reputation beyond reputeSahre has a reputation beyond reputeSahre has a reputation beyond repute
I remember when Exo-Squad and « Evil Reborn » (with the weird letters) joined together to make « Evi1-Squad ». I loved that guild <3

[/b]
Sahre is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-15-2007, 01:45   #11
darkruler
Banned

Location: England ftw k? Server: Turquoise-Sagittarius Played since: Nov 2004 Occupation: Forum Troll SuperGW1 Gold Prize Winner Boredom count: 99,999 ___________
darkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to darkruler Send a message via AIM to darkruler Send a message via MSN to darkruler Send a message via Yahoo to darkruler Send a message via Skype™ to darkruler
Quote:
yes
Quote:
ahh kk lol

thatl be the 8th person iv met/heard of with identical names to me on co... scary o.o

kisou is kinda creepy...isent she the one who use to cyber someone else back in turq?
lol
darkruler - 130 Archer
lightrulerX - 110 > 122 Water - Water
Golden Apple (iPad)
Alpine - 130 > 130 > 120 Pure Ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRage View Post
Yes but we're English thus far more intelligent than everyone.
Quote:
Originally posted by nordrian
whatever u say u will be flamed.
Quote:
[Whisper]Şeh_Şamil speaks to Alpine: you have hack[17:59]
[Whisper]Sw££T~ChaoS speaks to Alpine: ı kıll u always but u open aımbottıng and kıL me[17:18]
darkruler is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-15-2007, 01:48   #12
War!
Alex

War! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to War! Send a message via Yahoo to War!
When conquer was fun.
Old 11-15-2007, 01:49   #13
Decadence
Banned

Quote:
ahh kk lol

She's not creepy...and who are you talking about? Right now she's engaged IRL to Johnny01 so if you're talking about him then it would make sense, lol.
Old 11-15-2007, 01:55   #14
-First~Strike-
Banned

Quote:
ahh kk lol

Yeah...Creepy how so many people have a popular name...Like Kim. xD <3
Old 11-15-2007, 01:57   #15
darkruler
Banned

Location: England ftw k? Server: Turquoise-Sagittarius Played since: Nov 2004 Occupation: Forum Troll SuperGW1 Gold Prize Winner Boredom count: 99,999 ___________
darkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to darkruler Send a message via AIM to darkruler Send a message via MSN to darkruler Send a message via Yahoo to darkruler Send a message via Skype™ to darkruler
Quote:
Originally Posted by -First~Strike- View Post
Yeah...Creepy how so many people have a popular name...Like Kim. xD <3
SupraChris isnt Chris k? I am Chris.
darkruler - 130 Archer
lightrulerX - 110 > 122 Water - Water
Golden Apple (iPad)
Alpine - 130 > 130 > 120 Pure Ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRage View Post
Yes but we're English thus far more intelligent than everyone.
Quote:
Originally posted by nordrian
whatever u say u will be flamed.
Quote:
[Whisper]Şeh_Şamil speaks to Alpine: you have hack[17:59]
[Whisper]Sw££T~ChaoS speaks to Alpine: ı kıll u always but u open aımbottıng and kıL me[17:18]
darkruler is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: