Old 11-09-2007, 06:41   #1
slimov49
TheMaestro

slimov49 has a brilliant futureslimov49 has a brilliant futureslimov49 has a brilliant futureslimov49 has a brilliant futureslimov49 has a brilliant futureslimov49 has a brilliant futureslimov49 has a brilliant futureslimov49 has a brilliant futureslimov49 has a brilliant futureslimov49 has a brilliant futureslimov49 has a brilliant future
noob_noob speeding video

http://blip.tv/file/474752
Enjoy it
slimov49 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2007, 06:47   #2
edy-dark
Banned

edy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond repute
send it to GMs and get noob_n00b banned
edy-dark is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2007, 11:26   #3
Jake>Coby<
Banned

Jake>Coby< is a name known to allJake>Coby< is a name known to allJake>Coby< is a name known to allJake>Coby< is a name known to allJake>Coby< is a name known to allJake>Coby< is a name known to all
Well edy you didnt notice this but that modded map in the Video is proof Slim was aimbotting so even tho thats proof noob_noob was speedhacking slim was aimming
if i wanted to or anyone else they could save this and send it to a modd n get both of em botjailed

Next time make your vids Bott free dude and then your risk free of getting botjailed for botting against your own preechings.
Jake>Coby< is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2007, 11:56   #4
IForb1dden
Banned

Location: Canukistan Ont ▐ *▐ My Forum Ban Count: 1 Previous Posts: 837
IForb1dden will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to IForb1dden Send a message via MSN to IForb1dden
Nice edited map's dumb ****...
If you're gonna frap someone else, at least don't show off you're own hacks in your video retard.
IForb1dden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2007, 12:04   #5
phoenixblack2.0
Legend

phoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond reputephoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond reputephoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond reputephoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond reputephoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond reputephoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond reputephoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond reputephoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond reputephoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond reputephoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond reputephoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Like I said before, at this rate they will just get themselves banned while trying to catch hackers. At least he caught a real hacker, lol......
Old 11-09-2007, 12:18   #6
IForb1dden
Banned

Location: Canukistan Ont ▐ *▐ My Forum Ban Count: 1 Previous Posts: 837
IForb1dden will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to IForb1dden Send a message via MSN to IForb1dden
Btw, I sent that video into GMs.
IForb1dden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2007, 13:26   #7
Arrode
Banned

Arrode has a reputation beyond reputeArrode has a reputation beyond reputeArrode has a reputation beyond reputeArrode has a reputation beyond reputeArrode has a reputation beyond reputeArrode has a reputation beyond reputeArrode has a reputation beyond reputeArrode has a reputation beyond reputeArrode has a reputation beyond reputeArrode has a reputation beyond reputeArrode has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IForb1dden View Post
Btw, I sent that video into GMs.
lol owned .. send the demonic angel speedhack vid and motes skill vid LOL
Arrode is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2007, 15:36   #8
Jake>Coby<
Banned

Jake>Coby< is a name known to allJake>Coby< is a name known to allJake>Coby< is a name known to allJake>Coby< is a name known to allJake>Coby< is a name known to allJake>Coby< is a name known to all
I just wanted to point it out before everyone else

I feel so special

Thanks for sending in the vid brie

Slimnoob-0
Evil Overlord Hackers Of Lion -1
Jake>Coby< is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2007, 17:50   #9
edy-dark
Banned

edy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake>Coby< View Post
Well edy you didnt notice this but that modded map in the Video is proof Slim was aimbotting so even tho thats proof noob_noob was speedhacking slim was aimming
if i wanted to or anyone else they could save this and send it to a modd n get both of em botjailed

Next time make your vids Bott free dude and then your risk free of getting botjailed for botting against your own preechings.
>.> i didnt notice....even if i did,telling him to send it in is a good thing for us
Old 11-09-2007, 19:18   #10
slimov49
TheMaestro

slimov49 has a brilliant futureslimov49 has a brilliant futureslimov49 has a brilliant futureslimov49 has a brilliant futureslimov49 has a brilliant futureslimov49 has a brilliant futureslimov49 has a brilliant futureslimov49 has a brilliant futureslimov49 has a brilliant futureslimov49 has a brilliant futureslimov49 has a brilliant future
???

Quote:
Originally Posted by edy-dark View Post
>.> i didnt notice....even if i did,telling him to send it in is a good thing for us
what are you talking about guys ?
what is wrong with the map?
??
LOL
Old 11-09-2007, 19:23   #11
edy-dark
Banned

IDK im too lazy to check
Old 11-09-2007, 19:27   #12
slimov49
TheMaestro

??

i just notice boyet aimbotting video and my map was the same as Desto
i thought i missed a new batch LOL

Last edited by slimov49; 11-09-2007 at 22:03.
Old 11-09-2007, 20:20   #13
nawtygirl
Banned

nawtygirl has a spectacular aura aboutnawtygirl has a spectacular aura aboutnawtygirl has a spectacular aura about
lolz botjail and getting banned is small price to pay for slim anyways his popularity+1
nawtygirl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2007, 21:58   #14
edy-dark
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawtygirl View Post
lolz botjail and getting banned is small price to pay for slim anyways his popularity+1
ur stupidity +n
Old 11-09-2007, 22:04   #15
slimov49
TheMaestro

:d

Quote:
Originally Posted by edy-dark View Post
ur stupidity +n
heheh
btw who are you nawtygirl..?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: