Old 11-07-2007, 03:51   #1
PXZ_DeViL

PXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond reputePXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond reputePXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond reputePXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond reputePXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond reputePXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond reputePXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond reputePXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond reputePXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond reputePXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond reputePXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to PXZ_DeViL Send a message via Yahoo to PXZ_DeViL
Merge suggestions?

Not that posting it here and not in suggestions does anything, but I'd like to hear server suggestions for what Libra server could merge into. The only two I can think of so far are Lion and Gryphon, and that's only because I know some people from each of those servers and because Lion already has a good GW going on, so wouldn't hurt to build around that, and I hear that Gryphon's GW is starting to suck so we'd be able to help with that.

Anyway, leave suggestions and maybe if all of us reach a general consensus of a server to merge with, it can be the one suggested to TQ.

PXZ-Ninja <ninja-ninja-ninja>lvl 130-130-1+

Proud User of the M.D.P. (Manual Direct Program)
Proud User of the PXZ_ProXy

Angry Protester against the M.A.B. DOWN WITH AIMBOTS!

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

Proud to dub myself: The Worst FB/SSer in all of Libra Server.
PXZ_DeViL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-07-2007, 03:57   #2
TurboDSM
I R Rox0rz

TurboDSM has a reputation beyond reputeTurboDSM has a reputation beyond reputeTurboDSM has a reputation beyond reputeTurboDSM has a reputation beyond reputeTurboDSM has a reputation beyond reputeTurboDSM has a reputation beyond reputeTurboDSM has a reputation beyond reputeTurboDSM has a reputation beyond reputeTurboDSM has a reputation beyond reputeTurboDSM has a reputation beyond reputeTurboDSM has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TurboDSM Send a message via Yahoo to TurboDSM
i say aqua so i can pwn the noobs that talked shiz to me on my lvl 10 black named nub in AC lol. other then that, any change is good change. but you knwo if we merged with another server, we'd all ahve to put our hatred behind us for 2 days and show them how libra does

Quote:
Originally Posted by midostarsisterr View Post
O sammy u so sexy i like u name and u brown hair <3 call me at TheGodFather its for vimber mada but i use it some time #45
TurboDSM is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-07-2007, 04:02   #3
PXZ_DeViL

PXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond reputePXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond reputePXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond reputePXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond reputePXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond reputePXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond reputePXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond reputePXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond reputePXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond reputePXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond reputePXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond repute
Well, when it comes down to the very first weeks or so of a merged server, I'd imagine there'd be a lot of "server pride" going on. With the exception of about maybe one or two people, I'm pretty sure the Libra community as a whole can get along just fine. I haven't made it my religion to continue to or carry on flaming a particular person, but I wish I could say that about certain others. :/

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

Old 11-07-2007, 04:07   #4
Pnix

Pnix is on a distinguished road
i opened a thread on lion forum (lion/libra merge) it will rock if libra/lion get merged

Saptor : 130/126 wat/fire

*oSi* : 120/111 wat/wat (hacked)

Secret Project : 130/130/124 wat/war/fire

WoW>> 70 Bloodelf warlock
>>>>>> 70 Undead Mage
>>>>>> 70 Undead Rogue
>>>>>> 70 Bloodelf Paladin

www.myvideo.de/watch/1216882 <- my old gw movie
Pnix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-07-2007, 04:46   #5
GarY

GarY has a reputation beyond reputeGarY has a reputation beyond reputeGarY has a reputation beyond reputeGarY has a reputation beyond reputeGarY has a reputation beyond reputeGarY has a reputation beyond reputeGarY has a reputation beyond reputeGarY has a reputation beyond reputeGarY has a reputation beyond reputeGarY has a reputation beyond reputeGarY has a reputation beyond repute
Libra + Gryphon signed. Totally.

========================
  • Began on birth of Lion: 06.22.04
  • Reaching 130 non-reborn: 11.04.05
  • First rebirth: 11.07.05
  • Reaching 130 1st reborn: 05.08.06
  • Second rebirth: 10.23.06
  • Reaching 130 2nd reborn: 02.08.07
  • Achieving full 2soc set: 09.25.07
========================

***4326; Delusion my forum princess
GarY is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-07-2007, 05:08   #6
Cry
Banned

Cry is a splendid one to beholdCry is a splendid one to beholdCry is a splendid one to beholdCry is a splendid one to beholdCry is a splendid one to beholdCry is a splendid one to beholdCry is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Cry Send a message via MSN to Cry
Libra + Collossus Rhodes.

Libra is one of the noobier servers, and collossus rhodes is one of the better ones. Merging them two will make a more intregrated server for both players.

Screw you pxz.. you only want gryphon because you have a 120+ character there >:P
Cry is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-07-2007, 05:11   #7
PXZ_DeViL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cry View Post
Libra + Collossus Rhodes.

Libra is one of the noobier servers, and collossus rhodes is one of the better ones. Merging them two will make a more intregrated server for both players.

Screw you pxz.. you only want gryphon because you have a 120+ character there >:P
Lol. It wouldn't matter if we merged into there, I'd use my own trojan way before I'd use that 120+ character.

Keep the suggestions coming! Once we get enough replies and know which server most of us wants to merge with, one of us can post on suggestion forum!

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

Old 11-07-2007, 05:27   #8
Cry
Banned

Cry is a splendid one to beholdCry is a splendid one to beholdCry is a splendid one to beholdCry is a splendid one to beholdCry is a splendid one to beholdCry is a splendid one to beholdCry is a splendid one to behold
Collossus rhodes email response.

http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x...rent=merge.jpg
Old 11-07-2007, 05:30   #9
PXZ_DeViL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cry View Post
Eh, according to MiniMarkis and Xena, who both sent in suggestions for a merge for Libra...

Mark got a response similar to yours.

Xena got a response saying he's a VIP member and that they will try their best to do what he asks.

What's the difference between the two of them? Haha, I'm pretty sure anyone can guess.

But yeah, more replies! Seems like all of us wants a different server lol

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

Old 11-07-2007, 05:44   #10
edy-dark
Banned

edy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond repute
Lion is really full PXZ,and when i say really i mean very super full
so i dont think a Libra Lion merge would work
edy-dark is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-07-2007, 05:50   #11
PXZ_DeViL

Quote:
Originally Posted by edy-dark View Post
Lion is really full PXZ,and when i say really i mean very super full
so i dont think a Libra Lion merge would work
I'm only throwing suggestions out to get the thread started, leave it up to the GMs to decide which servers are too full to merge and which aren't. Like I said, it's not like this is the suggestion forum and the posts here will make a difference, just throw suggestions out instead of shooting them down.

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

Old 11-07-2007, 05:52   #12
edy-dark
Banned

edy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PXZ_DeViL View Post
I'm only throwing suggestions out to get the thread started, leave it up to the GMs to decide which servers are too full to merge and which aren't. Like I said, it's not like this is the suggestion forum and the posts here will make a difference, just throw suggestions out instead of shooting them down.
i was just saying
I'd al;so like lion and libra to merge
edy-dark is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-07-2007, 06:06   #13
Cry
Banned

i wouldnt..

theres about 5 people on lion that can properly speak english.. rest are philipino, brazilian or egyptian.
Old 11-07-2007, 07:17   #14
Arrode
Banned

Arrode has a reputation beyond reputeArrode has a reputation beyond reputeArrode has a reputation beyond reputeArrode has a reputation beyond reputeArrode has a reputation beyond reputeArrode has a reputation beyond reputeArrode has a reputation beyond reputeArrode has a reputation beyond reputeArrode has a reputation beyond reputeArrode has a reputation beyond reputeArrode has a reputation beyond repute
man im not gonna lie a lion+libra merge would be so damn cool ... i mean it would make GW totally even and stuff it would be like 30 vs 30 n0t 5 vs 30 as it is now .. i would really be looking foward to it .. you guys should ask gms to merge lion + libra
Arrode is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-07-2007, 07:26   #15
Cry
Banned

no thx i dont want filipinos on this server.. they ruin the game with there paypallage... (slimov, zize, SacredRelic)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: