Old 10-22-2007, 16:49   #1
Konor

Konor has a reputation beyond reputeKonor has a reputation beyond reputeKonor has a reputation beyond reputeKonor has a reputation beyond reputeKonor has a reputation beyond reputeKonor has a reputation beyond reputeKonor has a reputation beyond reputeKonor has a reputation beyond reputeKonor has a reputation beyond reputeKonor has a reputation beyond reputeKonor has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Konor Send a message via MSN to Konor Send a message via Yahoo to Konor
Anyone?

Has anyone every tried this game? http://www.outspark.com/sos/
My Reps: +K+
Quote:
Originally Posted by -First~Strike- View Post
WOW, where to start. One, the Bengals ALWAYS suck. Secondly, who are you, John Madden?

WoW > Co
Konor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2007, 16:56   #2
Decadence
Banned

Decadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Decadence Send a message via Skype™ to Decadence
No.
Decadence is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2007, 17:05   #3
shenronz
yky mf

shenronz has a reputation beyond reputeshenronz has a reputation beyond reputeshenronz has a reputation beyond reputeshenronz has a reputation beyond reputeshenronz has a reputation beyond reputeshenronz has a reputation beyond reputeshenronz has a reputation beyond reputeshenronz has a reputation beyond reputeshenronz has a reputation beyond reputeshenronz has a reputation beyond reputeshenronz has a reputation beyond repute
i did but only some houres , dunno if i will go back on it

dub still play it i guess

Dark server :

Tro-War-Nin : 130-130-106
shenronz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2007, 17:05   #4
kisou2

kisou2 has a reputation beyond reputekisou2 has a reputation beyond reputekisou2 has a reputation beyond reputekisou2 has a reputation beyond reputekisou2 has a reputation beyond reputekisou2 has a reputation beyond reputekisou2 has a reputation beyond reputekisou2 has a reputation beyond reputekisou2 has a reputation beyond reputekisou2 has a reputation beyond reputekisou2 has a reputation beyond repute
Absolutely Not

[Whisper]!SlipknoT.slz! speaks to Noone: gosh it was so happy why it was in the 2 room and you come with the spirit of the dog and it kills me [22:19]

[Whisper]!SlipknoT.slz! speaks to Noone: am I of the brasil you don't not have rage of the Brazilians?[22:32]
kisou2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2007, 17:08   #5
Inuya
Lag master

Inuya is a name known to allInuya is a name known to allInuya is a name known to allInuya is a name known to allInuya is a name known to allInuya is a name known to all
If I had a nickel for everytime u failed....
you just die

*Anton says:
death is a part of life
*Anton says:
so does it matter?

Anna says:
HI

.......... says:
it has had many close encounters of the ben

Last edited by Inuya; 10-22-2007 at 17:16.
Inuya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2007, 17:08   #6
Winged

Winged will become famous soon enough
No. That looks like the biggest Ragnarok Online rip off i have ever seen in my whole life. Blatant fail.

Member of Turqouise Anti Aimbot Crew
Winged is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2007, 17:11   #7
kisou2

kisou2 has a reputation beyond reputekisou2 has a reputation beyond reputekisou2 has a reputation beyond reputekisou2 has a reputation beyond reputekisou2 has a reputation beyond reputekisou2 has a reputation beyond reputekisou2 has a reputation beyond reputekisou2 has a reputation beyond reputekisou2 has a reputation beyond reputekisou2 has a reputation beyond reputekisou2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuya View Post
If I had a nickle for everytime u failed....

[Whisper]!SlipknoT.slz! speaks to Noone: gosh it was so happy why it was in the 2 room and you come with the spirit of the dog and it kills me [22:19]

[Whisper]!SlipknoT.slz! speaks to Noone: am I of the brasil you don't not have rage of the Brazilians?[22:32]
kisou2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2007, 17:40   #8
Decadence
Banned

Decadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Decadence Send a message via Skype™ to Decadence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuya View Post
If I had a nickel for everytime u failed....
You can feed Africa, man, hurry up and feed the poor lads!
Decadence is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2007, 18:16   #9
Duke!
Nomorforum

Duke! has a reputation beyond reputeDuke! has a reputation beyond reputeDuke! has a reputation beyond reputeDuke! has a reputation beyond reputeDuke! has a reputation beyond reputeDuke! has a reputation beyond reputeDuke! has a reputation beyond reputeDuke! has a reputation beyond reputeDuke! has a reputation beyond reputeDuke! has a reputation beyond reputeDuke! has a reputation beyond repute
It does look like Ragnarok accept the sprites look ***.

And they even stole the Slime enemies off Ragnarok. Slimes are like the 1st things you fight in it.
Duke! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: