Old 01-11-2008, 09:13   #31
Tungsten

Tungsten has a reputation beyond reputeTungsten has a reputation beyond reputeTungsten has a reputation beyond reputeTungsten has a reputation beyond reputeTungsten has a reputation beyond reputeTungsten has a reputation beyond reputeTungsten has a reputation beyond reputeTungsten has a reputation beyond reputeTungsten has a reputation beyond reputeTungsten has a reputation beyond reputeTungsten has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Tungsten
This is a bad idea on so many levels. One Im pretty sure your Network Admins will see the network usage conquer is using. And Im pretty sure a 1GB program on your computer is gonna look a little suspcious. FYI I can play conquer on my computer without all the junk. But I like my school and I dont feel like getting expelled. And if you do this at work you will get fired. So if you need to play conquer at school/work you need a life cause your way to addicted to this game.
Sammyg16226- Tro-War-Fire 122/129/131

Default- 128 Ninja
Pheonix:
ShadowFire- 87 Fire Tao
Centuar
Illusion- 97 Fire tao
Monster and Demon Hunter Quest Bugs
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=439919
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosDealer73 View Post
You dropped your laptop and it stopped working, so you're blaming Vista?
Stopped playing wow months ago busy with school and my alcoholism.

Blood Elf Warlock-Level 85
Tauren Death Knight-83
Tungsten is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2008, 13:34   #32
Drixt
Banned

Drixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Drixt Send a message via Yahoo to Drixt
I said "Use at your own risk". Not my fault people get fired cause they play on the job. Blame the guilty party.
Drixt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2008, 19:17   #33
Genuine

Genuine will become famous soon enough
I am going to try and work tomorrow and i hope it doesnt work. If it works then I am probably going to get fired.
Genuine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2008, 19:18   #34
Genuine

Genuine will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tungsten View Post
This is a bad idea on so many levels. One Im pretty sure your Network Admins will see the network usage conquer is using. And Im pretty sure a 1GB program on your computer is gonna look a little suspcious. FYI I can play conquer on my computer without all the junk. But I like my school and I dont feel like getting expelled. And if you do this at work you will get fired. So if you need to play conquer at school/work you need a life cause your way to addicted to this game.
B>life
Genuine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2008, 19:57   #35
Trickz
Stunta

Trickz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drixt View Post
I have devised a way to play behind restrictive firewalls, use at your own risk.

If your internet is blocked too severely, you will need to get some .exe files from somewhere else and install them on the restricted comps.

You need 3 programs :
Conquer and its patches
YourFreedom (registration required)
FreeCap

1- Install them.
note : if your access is so limited that you cant install programs, forget about doing any of this, you just cannot play CO from that network/comp.

2- Run YourFreedom.
Fairly simple, pick a server near you, configure. I use a US server. In the "Server Connection" tab I use the default protocol, which is https and where it says "Port" under "Address" you have port 443.
If it's not there just type it in. Save your changes and connect.
You will know you are connected properly when you see the program Icon as an opened door, with no "?" on it.
note : for further assistance with YourFreedom (troubleshooting, limitations), read the site or google it.

3- Run FreeCap.
Very easy. Click "File">"Settings". Make sure that "SOCKSv5" is checked. In "Default Proxy">"Server" type in "localhost" and "Port" 1080.

4- Drag you CO shortcut into the FreeCap window.

5- Run it.

You might get a couple logging-in failures, but keep trying and you'll get in.

Enjoy and don't get caught!

edit : I will be doing Dis City from work at 3pm e.s.t. today
You must have no life to play conquer at work and school learn to limit your gaming time and actually have a life.
Trickz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2008, 23:57   #36
Zima

Zima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickz View Post
You must have no life to play conquer at work and school learn to limit your gaming time and actually have a life.
Some people cant play conquer at home because they have no time for it

@thread

[IMG] http://www.veryfunnycats.info/wp-con...tures_pc_6.jpg [/IMG]
Zima is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2008, 00:33   #37
bonzaykid

bonzaykid has much to be proud ofbonzaykid has much to be proud ofbonzaykid has much to be proud ofbonzaykid has much to be proud ofbonzaykid has much to be proud ofbonzaykid has much to be proud ofbonzaykid has much to be proud ofbonzaykid has much to be proud ofbonzaykid has much to be proud of
i think ********ers has somehing to cover up ur taskbar so it doesnt show, but obviously it isnt needed to get caught like some of the people who posted :P
lvling slowly
bonzaykid is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2008, 01:50   #38
bwabydwagon
VΣИТΗΘΣ

bwabydwagon has a reputation beyond reputebwabydwagon has a reputation beyond reputebwabydwagon has a reputation beyond reputebwabydwagon has a reputation beyond reputebwabydwagon has a reputation beyond reputebwabydwagon has a reputation beyond reputebwabydwagon has a reputation beyond reputebwabydwagon has a reputation beyond reputebwabydwagon has a reputation beyond reputebwabydwagon has a reputation beyond reputebwabydwagon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to bwabydwagon
i play at work.
and use vent at work too.

worked fine for the past 5 months.
not sure bout the future though.

may get pwned by my boss.
but it doesnt really matter cos i tg most of the time at work,
and look at the market at lunch time.

it all boils down to work-life balance.

Level 121 again for x number of times.
Dont know, dont care who i am.
/kill br noobs.
bwabydwagon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2008, 07:51   #39
Drixt
Banned

Drixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickz View Post
Useless comment. If I wanted to play from my super boring job, it's because the rest of my time is taken up by life.
Old 01-30-2008, 11:02   #40
eeyore

eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineHonor View Post
I wouldn't doubt it with schools today. Have you actually looked into the local school systems lately? Well back in KY where i used to live, they are having all types of hillbilly sex scandels with students and one student married a teacher, and a *** teacher scratching balls in front of students with a ruler. Some fhreaked up st00f.
But at the same time, they said "While I was setting it up" First off, unless the cop was on school grounds...I don't think this likely.

As for the "anyone with a brain can see you weren't hacking" how do you know there's no backdoors on the program? Sounds to me like the IT dept was on the ball if this has ANY truth to it and they should be congratulated for constant monitoring.

Can you guess my occupation?

If you spend your day worrying about tomorrow, you'll miss the joys that could have been today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sonne*
oh Loosh, I love stroking your...keyboard. It feels so great
Join the lawsuit against TQ for illegal banning of characters!
eeyore is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2008, 14:00   #41
RobCurtis
Banned

RobCurtis has a reputation beyond reputeRobCurtis has a reputation beyond reputeRobCurtis has a reputation beyond reputeRobCurtis has a reputation beyond reputeRobCurtis has a reputation beyond reputeRobCurtis has a reputation beyond reputeRobCurtis has a reputation beyond reputeRobCurtis has a reputation beyond reputeRobCurtis has a reputation beyond reputeRobCurtis has a reputation beyond reputeRobCurtis has a reputation beyond repute
if your looking fro a proxy use Bypa55 it works on this one, and we cant evan get on co website
RobCurtis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2008, 06:19   #42
Drixt
Banned

*bump for justice*
Old 07-03-2008, 07:03   #43
PoonD

PoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone try?
Old 07-03-2008, 16:54   #44
L33tsqu34k
AussiesFTW

L33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond repute
If you want to use a site that is blocked by your school/workplace, go to www.yellowcream.com.
Break Free - Hillsong United
Yes you have - Leeland
Tears of the Saints - Leeland
Count me in - Leeland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuckingfutter View Post
i can just see it on the news now "armed robbery in egypt, 4 shop workers killed and 500 TQ scratch cards have been stolen, the robbers were seen to be shouting yes men yes men as they run from the shop loaded with TQ scratch cards"
L33tsqu34k is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2008, 16:44   #45
Drixt
Banned

lol I just now got repped for this thread. 1 year after the facts. Good stuff.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: