Old 09-17-2007, 13:39   #16
marshizzle92

marshizzle92 is on a distinguished road
How did u get it to work?

i keep trying but it doesnt work. there is no "?" over the door, it is open and i draged conquer into freecap and changed all settings and ****. wits wrong? where i wuz sposed to enter 443 it has a number already but even when i change it it either turns red or conquer still doesnt work. some1 plz help me with this issue.
marshizzle92 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2007, 13:41   #17
marshizzle92

marshizzle92 is on a distinguished road
uh oh, now there is a question mark. wut that mean?
marshizzle92 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-18-2007, 07:20   #18
Drixt
Banned

Drixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Drixt Send a message via Yahoo to Drixt
It means your connection isnt set up properly.

I dont know how restricted the computers are where you are, so CO not loading could be cause by may different things. Again this is easy to set-up and as long as YourFreedom is opened in https with port 443 or http with the default port and in Freecap you have Localhost with port 1080 you shouldnt have problems.

Even if you had no network connection CO would still load and show the servers as being under maintenance. Or you'd get a message error before the log in screen, but that hasn't happened to me since th whole "bypass" thing started at the auto-patch step.
Drixt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2007, 11:39   #19
chasekiller

chasekiller is on a distinguished road
omfg thanks alot right when i seting it up and i was about to log into CO my school principal and a cop came i now cant use any computors at school anymore my log in id and pass doesnt work for the school and im suspended for 2 weeks and i have to pay a 1k fine for trying to hack into the school grades the cop said supposibly
chasekiller is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2007, 16:30   #20
mohini

mohini has a reputation beyond reputemohini has a reputation beyond reputemohini has a reputation beyond reputemohini has a reputation beyond reputemohini has a reputation beyond reputemohini has a reputation beyond reputemohini has a reputation beyond reputemohini has a reputation beyond reputemohini has a reputation beyond reputemohini has a reputation beyond reputemohini has a reputation beyond repute
i liked the program so much and i played for 30 mins. I got dc many times but still i manage to connect through the proxy stuff. After a while IT admin came check my laptop IP address and computer name and told me to pack up and follow him to IT Dept and i was provided a written warning cause the software made the firewall of the whole network reboot so many times.

So wat i say is if the network wont allow u to play, u better dont play and study or do your job lol . Dont get fired from your job or kick out from your school.
mohini is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2007, 16:53   #21
nick7913
Quit

nick7913 has a reputation beyond reputenick7913 has a reputation beyond reputenick7913 has a reputation beyond reputenick7913 has a reputation beyond reputenick7913 has a reputation beyond reputenick7913 has a reputation beyond reputenick7913 has a reputation beyond reputenick7913 has a reputation beyond reputenick7913 has a reputation beyond reputenick7913 has a reputation beyond reputenick7913 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasekiller View Post
omfg thanks alot right when i seting it up and i was about to log into CO my school principal and a cop came i now cant use any computors at school anymore my log in id and pass doesnt work for the school and im suspended for 2 weeks and i have to pay a 1k fine for trying to hack into the school grades the cop said supposibly
Well then show him you wasn't planning that. Show him how the program works and how you wanted to play a game (that isn't that bad is it??) then the fine will be drawed back. If not I feel sorry for those *******s. who said you were hacking..

(or did you got more more things on your bad behavior record?? xD)

@ drixt: Playing at work... Shouldn't you be doing your job Did you get fired because your boss saw you doing not working??
nick7913 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2007, 19:14   #22
SioKanla
Banned

SioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeshi View Post
your-freedom link has a typo. It says you-freedom.net.

Anyway.. These programs also allow me to enter all websites? That's useful for me thx .
(I wanna watch like youtube and stuff in free periods, but Im not gonna play Co >.> xD)
Your Signature Typo:*Sense
SioKanla is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2007, 21:10   #23
Arcturus1972
Glow Worm

Arcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Arcturus1972
Rule #1 applies:
The stupid shall be punished...

If your at work/school/whatever and they have a firewall, they will have an IT dept that can trace where ever you go and what you look at online. Not to mention any files you load up or software you try to install.

If your trying to play CO at work and get caught and fired... Well, I guess thats what you get for trying to play at work... I mean, come on, not like you wanted to actually do anything to receive that paycheck.

Just do what I do at work in slow times... Surf the forums, since those arent blocked at all, and you might actually learn a new tip to use in the game, like using moons to level nix.

If the "bug" costs TQ money, it gets fixed. If it only inconviences the players, it becomes an "added feature".
Arcturus1972 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2008, 08:24   #24
Ovechkin08

Ovechkin08 has a reputation beyond reputeOvechkin08 has a reputation beyond reputeOvechkin08 has a reputation beyond reputeOvechkin08 has a reputation beyond reputeOvechkin08 has a reputation beyond reputeOvechkin08 has a reputation beyond reputeOvechkin08 has a reputation beyond reputeOvechkin08 has a reputation beyond reputeOvechkin08 has a reputation beyond reputeOvechkin08 has a reputation beyond reputeOvechkin08 has a reputation beyond repute
hahahhahahahahahah i lol sooooo hard at ya chase killler did that really happen?
Ovechkin08 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2008, 09:42   #25
DivineHonor

DivineHonor has a brilliant futureDivineHonor has a brilliant futureDivineHonor has a brilliant futureDivineHonor has a brilliant futureDivineHonor has a brilliant futureDivineHonor has a brilliant futureDivineHonor has a brilliant futureDivineHonor has a brilliant futureDivineHonor has a brilliant futureDivineHonor has a brilliant futureDivineHonor has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcturus1972 View Post
Rule #1 applies:
The stupid shall be punished...

If your at work/school/whatever and they have a firewall, they will have an IT dept that can trace where ever you go and what you look at online. Not to mention any files you load up or software you try to install.

If your trying to play CO at work and get caught and fired... Well, I guess thats what you get for trying to play at work... I mean, come on, not like you wanted to actually do anything to receive that paycheck.

Just do what I do at work in slow times... Surf the forums, since those arent blocked at all, and you might actually learn a new tip to use in the game, like using moons to level nix.
^^ words of wisdom and a fellow forum surfer while working ^^

Happily Married to Su55ie5ure5hot

Elite +3 120 Helm
Super +4 SDG -1% 120 Necky
Super +3 116 Dex Ring
Elite +3 115 2 Soc rdg rdg Whip
Elite +2 110 Shield
Uniq. +3 120 1 Soc rdg Armor
Super +4 SDG 124 Boots

Server> Dreams-Justice
Guild > End~Times - Deputy Leader
Chars > 125-Warrior
2 > 82-Trojan
3 > 73- Fire Taoist
4 > 69- Water Taoist
DivineHonor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2008, 09:47   #26
theRationalOne

theRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasekiller View Post
I hope your making that up...

They brought the cops and fined you a thousand dollars ? Hah, doesn't sound likely to me.. although I haven't been in public school for close to a decade.

Eh, if your not making that up you better be fighting it at least. Any IT admin with half a brain could see that you weren't 'hacking.'
theRationalOne is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2008, 09:52   #27
DivineHonor

DivineHonor has a brilliant futureDivineHonor has a brilliant futureDivineHonor has a brilliant futureDivineHonor has a brilliant futureDivineHonor has a brilliant futureDivineHonor has a brilliant futureDivineHonor has a brilliant futureDivineHonor has a brilliant futureDivineHonor has a brilliant futureDivineHonor has a brilliant futureDivineHonor has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by theRationalOne View Post
I hope your making that up...

They brought the cops and fined you a thousand dollars ? Hah, doesn't sound likely to me.. although I haven't been in public school for close to a decade.

Eh, if your not making that up you better be fighting it at least. Any IT admin with half a brain could see that you weren't 'hacking.'
I wouldn't doubt it with schools today. Have you actually looked into the local school systems lately? Well back in KY where i used to live, they are having all types of hillbilly sex scandels with students and one student married a teacher, and a *** teacher scratching balls in front of students with a ruler. Some fhreaked up st00f.

Happily Married to Su55ie5ure5hot

Elite +3 120 Helm
Super +4 SDG -1% 120 Necky
Super +3 116 Dex Ring
Elite +3 115 2 Soc rdg rdg Whip
Elite +2 110 Shield
Uniq. +3 120 1 Soc rdg Armor
Super +4 SDG 124 Boots

Server> Dreams-Justice
Guild > End~Times - Deputy Leader
Chars > 125-Warrior
2 > 82-Trojan
3 > 73- Fire Taoist
4 > 69- Water Taoist
DivineHonor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2008, 14:18   #28
_SnowAura_
HeadShot!

_SnowAura_ has a reputation beyond repute_SnowAura_ has a reputation beyond repute_SnowAura_ has a reputation beyond repute_SnowAura_ has a reputation beyond repute_SnowAura_ has a reputation beyond repute_SnowAura_ has a reputation beyond repute_SnowAura_ has a reputation beyond repute_SnowAura_ has a reputation beyond repute_SnowAura_ has a reputation beyond repute_SnowAura_ has a reputation beyond repute_SnowAura_ has a reputation beyond repute
Nice Job... but i wont play at school.... TG is not that SUPER FUN TO WATCH lol

Tear-Drop <--- Slt

How to dupe an items on conqueer or any mmorpg:
Drop an items n press ALT+F4

You're a noob or you're a pro

That's life
_SnowAura_ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2008, 01:09   #29
aronmatics

aronmatics is an unknown quantity at this point
wow ty for the info ill put conquer on my ipod and ill try it

rock,conquer,trojans FTW

aronmatics: lvl 131-131-131 tro-war-tro

timomit: lvl 130-131-131 arch-tro-arch

char of wich i forgot the name of XD: lvl 124 fire

viel: lvl 111 water

server:

celibitries-ryee
aronmatics is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2008, 08:38   #30
~Fithous~

~Fithous~ is on a distinguished road
what should i put in the adress bar in the server selection?
u said select a server near you

what do u mean?
~Fithous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: