Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-22-2009, 18:47   #1
SoTo
AnTi~NoOp

SoTo has a reputation beyond reputeSoTo has a reputation beyond reputeSoTo has a reputation beyond reputeSoTo has a reputation beyond reputeSoTo has a reputation beyond reputeSoTo has a reputation beyond reputeSoTo has a reputation beyond reputeSoTo has a reputation beyond reputeSoTo has a reputation beyond reputeSoTo has a reputation beyond reputeSoTo has a reputation beyond repute
PVP Guide

Basically make a Nin-War-Arch
Lvls 12x-12x-12x
Get the nin to lvl 100 do the tower and fan quests. Keep lvling to 125+. RB.
LvL the Warrior to 125+ RB
LvL the Arch to 125+ and buy a Bulk Pack

For PVP you will need, Gear to suit your lvl, Quality and socs dont matter at all.

Use your bulk pack to purchase a Super Tower and 2 soc both your Tower and Fan, If needed at this point purchase a second Bulk Pack. Now + your Super Tower/Fan. +7/8 is a nice point but go higher on the fan if you can.

If you want to skip all the boring lvling bits get a Water lvl to 110 RB to Arch. Before RB follow instructions on Tower/Fan.

Either path go hit high lvls and they will get pissed off as they should be able to kill you but cant....

This is my first guide and Im taking the piss on Tallys....BTW this is how eggys pvp
~$~Con~ : Nin 112 Guild: |Reborn|
Many more works in progress

Love the Noobs, kill the Noops.. learn english its NooB <--with a B not Noop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesii View Post
Pesii : Help pls I always look all server offline :S why?
SoTo : Your internet connection is broken? Windows is blocking your game?
Bad luck and you try to login at maintiinence only?
SoTo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2009, 23:30   #2
Endet
You think?

Endet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond repute
"Basically make a.... bla bla bla whine whine whine bla bla bla whine whine whine"

Get the hint?
Old 03-22-2009, 23:48   #3
Demonium
Uh.... ok?

Demonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond repute
I will now reveal my secret to defeating the uber bulker archers with high + fans. Use potions. With this master skill you shall never die to an archer ever again!!!! Unless that is of course you stand around long enough to be killed... for stupidity... there is no cure.

On a serious note... archers can barely hurt you if you pot fast enough... and if your a ninja, warrior, trojan, or water..., fires and archers are pretty screwed by this method but at least this gives them the chance to escape..., as for the other 4 classes listed they just have to hit the archer, and generally 1-2 hit the archer = death... you should be able to do that before you run out of potions.. if you can't then you would have died regardless due to inept skill.

"A failure establishes only this, that our determination to succeed was not strong enough."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himie View Post
Demonium's rules to follow guide:
#1 Don't touch Himie's Starfish or you will face death by loli.
#2 Feed Himie or same thing will happen.
#3 Everything Demonium says or writes can be used against him.
*scribble scribble* #4 All above rules are void. -signed Demonium.
Demonium is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2009, 07:08   #4
naitrom

naitrom has a reputation beyond reputenaitrom has a reputation beyond reputenaitrom has a reputation beyond reputenaitrom has a reputation beyond reputenaitrom has a reputation beyond reputenaitrom has a reputation beyond reputenaitrom has a reputation beyond reputenaitrom has a reputation beyond reputenaitrom has a reputation beyond reputenaitrom has a reputation beyond reputenaitrom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Basically make a Nin-War-Arch
Lvls 12x-12x-12x
basically??? some people dont have a lvl 120+ account and you want them to open a new ninja and get it lvl 120? 0_0
and archers arent that good at pvp, if you wanna make a account for pvp
tro, fire and melee waters could be better.

Quote:
+7/8 is a nice point but go higher on the fan if you can
WTF
to make one of them +7 i need 8748cps
all i got are 2580, where im gonna get 6168 more cps???
and im not going to buy db for real money ><"

this guide good only for db buyers or rich people
and if i rich i probly got a good account for pvp
naitrom is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2009, 12:02   #5
Evil Betty

Evil Betty has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Betty has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Betty has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Betty has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Betty has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Betty has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Betty has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Betty has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Betty has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Betty has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Betty has a reputation beyond repute
Ty for telling us how to bulk.
Evil Betty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2009, 14:00   #6
TheTimberWolf
aka Shayde

TheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Betty View Post
Ty for telling us how to bulk.
how to bulk and use the dbs to the LEAST effectiveness possible, no less
- SimplySix D.Leader~Aide
-first pearl on sunshine

My Ninja Guide

My Signature
TheTimberWolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2009, 17:32   #7
SoTo
AnTi~NoOp

SoTo has a reputation beyond reputeSoTo has a reputation beyond reputeSoTo has a reputation beyond reputeSoTo has a reputation beyond reputeSoTo has a reputation beyond reputeSoTo has a reputation beyond reputeSoTo has a reputation beyond reputeSoTo has a reputation beyond reputeSoTo has a reputation beyond reputeSoTo has a reputation beyond reputeSoTo has a reputation beyond repute
Wow this was fun thanks everyone for taking it too seriously...
Problem is my PVP idea actually works...
My 128 arch with deacent gears can get owned by a lvl 100 arch with full unis no socs and good tallys.. Basically I cant afford super 2 soc +7 tallys and noobs that can kill me easily. Your gear you've worked so hard over the years to get means nothing now for pvp.

PVP = He who has the best tallys wins...

Quote:
Old 03-23-2009, 17:59   #8
krobars
crydeveno

krobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond repute
Real Bulking Guide:

Buy a Bulk.
Do not lotto, Do not do anything to your gears.

Buy DB scrolls or cheap, Sell individual DBs at always a good profit.

If you have no Idea about market, you need to learn about it, what sells, what doesnt sell, what prices to buy and what to sell at, also learn about quests rewards on the official website so that you know what to and not to stock up on.

Use your professional market knowledge and patience to buy and sell high demand items such as clubs, blades, katana's, armors, whatever super gems possible to make profit again decide if its worth the market space over other possible items.

Mainly DBs and sometimes cheap metscrolls, but if you have started with a bulk dont even bother with items under 5-8 dbs in value, always look for 1/4 profit on the sale minimum.

If you dont want to give money to people like TQ, start out buying and selling mets, move on to metscrolls, only buy and sell normal fury,dragon,moon gem and violet(on my server I buy for x-150k and sell for 350k each). NO RAINBOW KLYLIN OR PHOENIX EVER.

Dont ever spend a penny just make a trojan(recommended) or warrior in the mean time and spam moonbox quests at lvl 110 with a spear or poleaxe/longhammer (reason being these are the optimum warrior weapons you can use in that class of spawn size anyone who says otherwise is a plank,unless you already have a very strong wand)

Move on to Dbs, focus mainly on dbs and metscrolls now, Buy cheap low level super trojan, ninja or archer super armors and sell on, buy cheap elite /super 2soc club, katana backsword or bow and sell on for 1-3 dbs more. never bother with items over lvl 70 unless they are dirt cheap.

Now your on Db scrolls, you can relax now and use the money from your moonboxing you made whislt waiting to sell items to buy a super 2soc bow and super 1soc attack ring. and make a 120-125+ tro-archer, dont worry about anything else as you can do the equipment quests for super armor, neck boots and ****.

now you are one of the richest people on conquer and have two different incomes, you can learn from friends about water farming now that your archer is ready.
Razgriz~speaks~to~G䆆: nice aimbot
Tibor~speaks~to~G䆆: **** man nice hacks
Lilo~speaks~to~G䆆: I zap because you aimbot
~ZortoN~~speaks~to~G䆆: do you aimbot?
South~speaks~to~G䆆: we know you aimbot
Eldiran~speaks~to~G䆆: my vids will be approved
lare~speaks~to~G䆆: even Zortan said you aimbot
krobars is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2009, 18:03   #9
Demonium
Uh.... ok?

Demonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoTo View Post
Wow this was fun thanks everyone for taking it too seriously...
Problem is my PVP idea actually works...
My 128 arch with deacent gears can get owned by a lvl 100 arch with full unis no socs and good tallys.. Basically I cant afford super 2 soc +7 tallys and noobs that can kill me easily. Your gear you've worked so hard over the years to get means nothing now for pvp.

PVP = He who has the best tallys wins...
Well... your idea works but only vs fire taoist and archers, against them its epic... but against any physical character that is high enough level to 1 hit a archer or fire.. all they have to do is pot off the 1-2kish damage with their potions and 4+k hp with ease and just slaughter the archer or fire who only has talisman to back them up...

I only chose to reply because whether or not ur joking some ppl complain that its whoever has best tali wins automatically and it gets old... hearing that time and time again... just means they don't know how to pvp if they say person with best tali wins always.. I dont even use tali and still wipe out bulkers with +6 and better gears including talis... it just takes a little bit of skill to beat someone with good tali if ur a water/troj/nin/warrior. If your a fire or archer ur screwed though I will agree lol.. *except in a few certain cases*

"A failure establishes only this, that our determination to succeed was not strong enough."

Quote:
Old 03-23-2009, 18:05   #10
Demonium
Uh.... ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krobars View Post
Real Bulking Guide:

Buy a Bulk.

If you have no Idea about market, you need to learn about it, what sells, what doesnt sell, what prices to buy and what to sell at, also learn about quests rewards on the official website so that you know what to and not to stock up on.

Use your professional market knowledge and patience to buy and sell high demand items such as clubs, blades, katana's, armors, whatever super gems possible to make profit again decide if its worth the market space over other possible items.

Mainly DBs and sometimes cheap metscrolls, but if you have started with a bulk dont even bother with items under 5-8 dbs in value, always look for 1/4 profit on the sale minimum.

If you dont want to give money to people like TQ, start out buying and selling mets, move on to metscrolls, only buy and sell normal fury,dragon,moon gem and violet(on my server I buy for x-150k and sell for 350k each). NO RAINBOW KLYLIN OR PHOENIX EVER.

Dont ever spend a penny just make a trojan(recommended) or warrior in the mean time and spam moonbox quests at lvl 110 with a spear or poleaxe/longhammer (reason being these are the optimum warrior weapons you can use in that class of spawn size anyone who says otherwise is a plank,unless you already have a very strong wand)

Move on to Dbs, focus mainly on dbs and metscrolls now, Buy cheap low level super trojan, ninja or archer super armors and sell on, buy cheap elite /super 2soc club, katana backsword or bow and sell on for 1-3 dbs more. never bother with items over lvl 70 unless they are dirt cheap.

Now your on Db scrolls, you can relax now and use the money from your moonboxing you made whislt waiting to sell items to buy a super 2soc bow and super 1soc attack ring. and make a 120-125+ tro-archer, dont worry about anything else as you can do the equipment quests for super armor, neck boots and ****.

now you are one of the richest people on conquer and have two different incomes, you can learn from friends about water farming now that your archer is ready.
Or in the same time you spend half a year doing this... you could get a part time job and buy a new computer + a few bulks + a big screen TV, or instead of those a car. With left over change you can go see a movie, eat out, and buy some music or some games.

Quote:
Old 03-23-2009, 18:17   #11
TheTimberWolf
aka Shayde

TheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by krobars View Post
Real Bulking Guide:

Buy a Bulk.

thats actually a really good guide to the market. +1 rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonium View Post
Or in the same time you spend half a year doing this... you could get a part time job and buy a new computer + a few bulks + a big screen TV, or instead of those a car. With left over change you can go see a movie, eat out, and buy some music or some games.
That's one way of looking at it. Another way is: you play games for fun, and to have fun in conquer you don't NEED to be the top person (also you probably never will be unless u devote your life to it). Marketing can be just as fun (or more) than leveling if you decide to enjoy it. and then you can look back in the game and see how well you did, as opposed to looking back in life and seeing how well u wasted 300-600 USD on a game
- SimplySix D.Leader~Aide
-first pearl on sunshine

My Ninja Guide

My Signature
TheTimberWolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2009, 19:15   #12
Demonium
Uh.... ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTimberWolf View Post
thats actually a really good guide to the market. +1 rep

That's one way of looking at it. Another way is: you play games for fun, and to have fun in conquer you don't NEED to be the top person (also you probably never will be unless u devote your life to it). Marketing can be just as fun (or more) than leveling if you decide to enjoy it. and then you can look back in the game and see how well you did, as opposed to looking back in life and seeing how well u wasted 300-600 USD on a game
I agree with what you said, and his guide is decent but not very applicable... reason is he starts off saying "Buy a bulk" therefore... he alreadly lapsed into my above post's plan... of course playing the merchant is fun in itself... just the problem with his guide is is starts off requiring a bulk... if you can earn the money to play the market without bulking then its fine, which is not impossible to do at all... just not easy. Unfortunately... playing the market is not as grand as it used to be since + stones, +1s and elites and supers aren't worth barely **** now days.. meaning the only way to play the market involves socket gears and high + items... or great lotto items... meaning you would have to bulk in order to play the market... thus inversely defeating the purpose.
If only TQ didn't *** over the economies... zzzzzz >.<

Quote:
Old 03-23-2009, 19:54   #13
SoTo
AnTi~NoOp

Thing that pisses me off is my gear on the arch aint epic just good gear. I can have 3 times the def of a lvl 100 arch and they still hit 1200+ if they have a good tower, thats 3 hit kill... only cause my tower is only +2 elite adn there tower and fan are both +6 supers (socs optional), im only hittting them for 1-100... i should be hitting them for 1k and laughing at them trying. Most of the time when this happens im not trying to pk im lvling or pwr lvling (or a combination of both). ive taken on noob lvl 100 archers with no + no socs and half my def and i have 4 sdg super +4 bow lvl 120 super +5 lvl 127 ring and hit them for 100 all because of there fan and tower

Quote:
Old 03-23-2009, 20:36   #14
Demonium
Uh.... ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoTo View Post
Thing that pisses me off is my gear on the arch aint epic just good gear. I can have 3 times the def of a lvl 100 arch and they still hit 1200+ if they have a good tower, thats 3 hit kill... only cause my tower is only +2 elite adn there tower and fan are both +6 supers (socs optional), im only hittting them for 1-100... i should be hitting them for 1k and laughing at them trying. Most of the time when this happens im not trying to pk im lvling or pwr lvling (or a combination of both). ive taken on noob lvl 100 archers with no + no socs and half my def and i have 4 sdg super +4 bow lvl 120 super +5 lvl 127 ring and hit them for 100 all because of there fan and tower
Solution... stand next to them shotting them while slamming the potion hotkey and then suddenly melee them with a weapon or just punch with your fist... they are dead since you should be able to 1-2 hit them with melee despite their tower. I agree its stupid that they can do that... but oh well... thats just life for you.

Quote:
Old 03-23-2009, 20:54   #15
SoTo
AnTi~NoOp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonium View Post
Solution... stand next to them shotting them while slamming the potion hotkey and then suddenly melee them with a weapon or just punch with your fist... they are dead since you should be able to 1-2 hit them with melee despite their tower. I agree its stupid that they can do that... but oh well... thats just life for you.
good idea but normally im full of arrows at BI. doing 20-50k kills non stop till i have no arrows so no space for pots... Dont normally need pots unless i plan on pvp... I dont normally pvp, except to kill looters, i use my water or warrior for that

Quote:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: