Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-29-2007, 22:16   #46
Numba1Stunna

Numba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond repute
todays blurb

so my blurb today has to do with more then one thing and may not pertain to co so there.... 1st off i want to say that im seriously VERY upset that AD is selling her char! this upsets me and is not a good thing for our alliance. I would next like tyo move on to the fact that im finally lvling detta and its is awesome i have finally reached 112 and i cant wait for that badazz power of 115. Detta my char also finally lvled to fire artista and im excited about that now only if i could get a gold guard! Which brings me to this statement.... " why cant guards just be gold right off that bat" see i dont liek working for things cuz well im lazy and well ive never denied that.
Now i would like to give a shout out to a few people on SF that i have not seen in a grip and am happy to finally get to talk to you...... WAT UP ARTYYY!!! (Artanius) Sup patty channan good to talk to you and see that your still running ba, hey wat up hearty man i know you like my qoute cuz every other person has alwaysed wanted to say it and of course leave it to me to be the one to actuallly do so! ps tell ur wife julie she is the best and that i said hello. Everyone in BOC of course you know you are all my family. AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST i would like to say hello to Kliptik and his guild evo congratulations guys on ur gw win against BA that is huge and only shows that in the comming gws it shall be a fight worth fighting for! So in these times of war on of course non other then FP i would like to say to all of u good luck in all that you do and may the best team win!!

~my last shout out..... Hexi you my boo !!!!~

~Xtina~

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=336376

Numba1Stunna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2007, 22:48   #47
Secret Weapon
Banned

Secret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: todays blurb

Quote:
Originally posted by Numba1Stunna
~my last shout out..... Hexi you my boo !!!!~
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Secret Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2007, 22:57   #48
Numba1Stunna

Numba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond repute
uh oh

i think masa might have a thing for my hexion ! or maybe hes just crabby cuz i yelled at him the other day!!! sry masa YOU MY BESTEST BUD IN THE WHOLE WORLD! LOL

~Xtina~

Old 03-29-2007, 23:06   #49
Secret Weapon
Banned

Secret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: uh oh

Quote:
Originally posted by Numba1Stunna
i think masa might have a thing for my hexion ! or maybe hes just crabby cuz i yelled at him the other day!!! sry masa YOU MY BESTEST BUD IN THE WHOLE WORLD! LOL

Last edited by Secret Weapon; 03-29-2007 at 23:14.
Old 03-29-2007, 23:12   #50
Numba1Stunna

OMG

still mad at me noobcake?

~Xtina~

Last edited by Numba1Stunna; 03-29-2007 at 23:34.
Old 03-29-2007, 23:15   #51
Secret Weapon
Banned

Re: OMG

+1 !!!!

Last edited by Secret Weapon; 03-29-2007 at 23:35.
Old 03-29-2007, 23:18   #52
Numba1Stunna

o.0

wow and here we go with the counting

~Xtina~

Last edited by Numba1Stunna; 03-29-2007 at 23:37.
Old 03-29-2007, 23:19   #53
Secret Weapon
Banned

Re: OBVIOUSLY

+2 !!!

Last edited by Secret Weapon; 03-29-2007 at 23:35.
Old 03-29-2007, 23:21   #54
Secret Weapon
Banned

Re: Re: OBVIOUSLY

I am so awesome!

****ING A!!! I'm the PWN!

Last edited by Secret Weapon; 03-29-2007 at 23:36.
Old 03-29-2007, 23:25   #55
Numba1Stunna

sometimes

lol ur ****in crazy and sometimes i wonder bout you

ps thnks naabmix

~Xtina~

Last edited by Numba1Stunna; 03-29-2007 at 23:38.
Old 03-29-2007, 23:25   #56
Secret Weapon
Banned

I am officially hi-jacking this thread.

This thread is now about cats.
Old 03-29-2007, 23:34   #57
Secret Weapon
Banned

More cats
Old 03-29-2007, 23:38   #58
Secret Weapon
Banned

I <3 cats
Old 03-29-2007, 23:40   #59
Secret Weapon
Banned

COKE!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-29-2007, 23:40   #60
Numba1Stunna

UMMMMMMM

clearly we are moving on from the cat thing cuz ummm yea those cats creep me out and the more and more i see them the more my high ass thinks when im old that i should breed cats eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk! Then id be the crazy old cat lady aint that a thought.... masa do you see wat u reduced me to

~Xtina~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: