Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-16-2006, 02:40   #1
Alterian
Registered User
 
Alterian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 661
Alterian has a reputation beyond reputeAlterian has a reputation beyond reputeAlterian has a reputation beyond reputeAlterian has a reputation beyond reputeAlterian has a reputation beyond reputeAlterian has a reputation beyond reputeAlterian has a reputation beyond reputeAlterian has a reputation beyond reputeAlterian has a reputation beyond reputeAlterian has a reputation beyond reputeAlterian has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Sagittarius official lyrics thread

Post the lyrics of songs you like here :o
(My first thread ever! YESSSS)
I'll start i guess :p

Blind Guardian - Fly

Stop be quite now
Out with the light and
Then up and down it goes

Fly
Out with the light
There at the door
The inspiration I've looked for
The spirit of the youth appears

No one ever dares to speak
It's nothing else but fantasy
It's make believe
Make believe

No one ever dares to speak
It's nothing else but fantasy
But one day
It all will come to life

Step out of line
And I'll teach you how to fly
Then away we'll go
Leave your mark land of mine
Leave your mark
In the land of mine

The second one to right
And then straight on
Until morning light

Stop be quite now
No irritation
No, not the slightest doubt

We got once
Quick - we better hurry
There from the road I sense
The end of fun gets near
Wonderful thoughts
And imaginations
These things will lift you up

What is it like?
You ask me, my dear
Will there be fairies
Or things to fear?
For fairies sake I'd say
You better come with me
So soon you'll see
Now up and down it goes
And round
Round and round and round

Praise
To my cleverness
They all follow me
All praise to innocence
That's everything it needs
Fly in
Fly out
They'll leave it all behind

No one ever dares to speak...

Life is a map
And it is quite confusing
The lights are up
Now let the play begin
She flies, she flies
Into the light she flies
No words like "Just" in mind
She's finding Neverland
There on the day she dies
Don't stop it now
She still enjoys the scene
Don't stop it now
Don't stop it now
Don't stop it now
Don't stop it now, now, now

No one ever dares to speak...
__________________
Quote:
Originally posted by Angel_Tria
i dont like bere****, he is very ****!
Turquoise->Saggitarius

Alterian - 130/131 Arch-Arch
A1terian - 130/130/125 Trojan-Warrior-Water
Ce-Gada1riel - 130/130/130 Water-Fire-Fire
Ce-Gadalriel - 110/130 Water-Water
JustForKicks - 130/130/131 Water-Warrior-Trojan

Fire

JustForKicks - 88 Water
Alterian - 51 Archer (OTGing)

Quit, then came back, I guess?
Alterian is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2006, 02:44   #2
Goodie
RD wh0re
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: TG or RD or TC or Markets or Lab 4 or AFK k ?
Posts: 253
Goodie has a reputation beyond reputeGoodie has a reputation beyond reputeGoodie has a reputation beyond reputeGoodie has a reputation beyond reputeGoodie has a reputation beyond reputeGoodie has a reputation beyond reputeGoodie has a reputation beyond reputeGoodie has a reputation beyond reputeGoodie has a reputation beyond reputeGoodie has a reputation beyond reputeGoodie has a reputation beyond repute
ooooo i like music


A Beautiful Tragedy.. By: With Broken Wings

(tragedy!)
and I hear the cries
but I don't see the reason to which
these cries should lead me to
a tragedy
a crowd gathers as I run with curiosity

and as I stare at a masterpiece
I want to give you the grace that led me
to this state of mind
it's beautiful

and frightened
I approach a crowd
I act as if connive
they stare at me
with bitter dislike
awaiting a proper response
they stare at me

and as I stare at a masterpiece
I want to give you the grace that led me
to this state of mind
it's beautiful

and as I stare at a masterpiece (Tragedy)
I want to give you the grace that led me (Tragedy)
to this state of mind (Tragedy)
it's beautiful (Tragedy)x2
__________________
<TomTom> 130tro>113war
blueicon (now restored ) 12X>130 tro>tro
bLUeIcon 130 non rb Archer -semi retired-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ü mister Ü View Post
what if your a weed smoker? do you gonna go tell to the policeman than your neibourg are smoking weeds?
lawl "weeds"

[Whisper]^^«elen^^ speaks to blueicon: T love you[21:32]

[Whisper]^^«elen^^ speaks to blueicon: no pk[21:32]
Goodie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2006, 03:04   #3
Shun-BTM
5 Ideals
 
Shun-BTM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Sharm el-Shaikh, Egypt
Posts: 653
Shun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond repute
Well guess I should put up one here aswell then.

Green Carnation - Light Of Day, Day Of Darkness

A vision, a call
In times before my fall
In life before I became
I dreamt I was insane

I saw the unseen
I heard the unheard
I rode the sky above the earth
I felt the breeze of the world
I walked along
I should have retrieved
What was real as a merry blue sky
Was long gone within of me

Crimson tide
Wave of lost time
Scenario of a velvet blue sky
I dreamt about day
But I lived in the night
I looked and I saw
That in my dream I was free
Red turned blue
White became black
The daylight erased the shadow of me

Insanity reached
Whispering voice
The sky above the stars
The wind below the moon
The light created shadows
The dark beyond the eyes
I sat before myself
I looked above below

Doves and birds, grass and trees
Where was all I used to see?
Why am I not
What I used to be?
I embrace
My living self

I see the unseen
I hear the unheard
I learned the secret
But not before I learned

Night divide day, day erase night
Light of day, day of Darkness

They are inside my head
Climbing the walls
Falling off the ceiling
Jumping on the floor
Voices and calls
And on the edge of sanity
I stumble and fall

Through the gates of the endless halls

Soldier, walk with me
Through the valley of eternity
In passion I see
Am I the one only the mirror sees?
Through the valley of eternity
Am I the one only the mirror sees?
A distant call for me
I am lost within my memory
Lost in the maze
The secret place that no one's ever seen
I am lost within my memory
The secret place that no one's ever seen
Silent cries of despair
Through the valley of eternity
What sanity remains
Within this fragile, twisted mind

I am all alone
Me, myself, and I
Echoes pound my head
Shapeless forms everywhere

I think, therefore I am
You are a fantasy
Made by me
I dream this world
When I end, the world will end with me
I am everything
You are me
Sleep my child to never be

I fell asleep, to sweet lullaby
A sleep in which I had a dream
In this dream
I conceived a perfect plan
That would change the face of mankind

For it was my dream
To create a perfect world
From this cold imperfect world
And all the answers were inside my mind
And I was unafraid
The dream was so enticing

Light of day, day of Darkness

The soul of an angel
Will live forever
The love of the innocent
Will last forever
A moments passion
I hear a desperate cry

I weep for the weak
I pray for the strong
But now I see it fate
And I'm lying here alone

Through Crimson eye
And shattered lie,
Behold the sacrifice
Of innocent life

There`s blood on the bended knee
The light paint a shadow on me
Will I forsake you
Or will I forsaken be?

I left my body
Come meet me in my dreams
It`s been so long
Would you know me?

I see the unseen
I heard the unheard
I learned the secret
But not before I learned

Time stands still, but I wonder
Who is watching you
Who is watching me

Will I forsake you
Or will I forsaken me
I am so lost but still I am so free

As a traveller
I seek hospitality
As a wanderer
I seek immortality
As a journey through insanity
I seek divine comparity

Funeral Symphony
Behind me, a dark shaping mass
I turn and face, the face of deception
A face without the warmth
Of dignity and grace

In Twilight atmosphere
A silent seductive call

Is summoning me

To my new world
A brave new world
Where right is wrong
And justice is gone

I fell asleep, to sweet lullaby
A sleep in which I had a dream
In this dream
I conceived a perfect plan
That would change the face of mankind

For it was my dream
To create a perfect world
From this cold imperfect world
And all the answers were inside my mind
And I was unafraid
The dream was so enticing

In this dream I conceived the perfect plan

I sit here alone, so cold
Left in the dark, to feel
Pity my soul
What is left to say?
What is left to see?
Where did I fail?

Watch me and my new desire
I am emptier than ever
But I feel complete
I conceil myself
Until night falls
I am who I am
I just want to be

I hear a voice
Who could it be?
Is there anybody else here with me?
Why do you torture me?
Won't you leave me be?

Am I whom I should be?
For all that you are lies only within of me

Out of reach, out of sight
I feel strange and lost
Can you lead me right?
It's too dark for me to see
Capture of soul
won`t you please forgive me?

...forgive me...

I heard the tales
Of the secret way
That tears are replacements
For what has been taken away
From us and the lost
Still, all I see is burning fields
Still, all I hear is dying screams

Am I who I should be?
For all that you are
Lies only within me

I am the future
I am the past

I am what you wish for
The god you wish to be

I am the voice
Behind the silent scream

I am the dark
And the light you'll never see

I am the blood
That makes your soul free

I am pure
I am unclean

It takes one to be a god
It takes one to feel lonely

It takes two to outlast me
It takes two to feel complete

It takes a moon to light the stars
It takes a light to see the dark

Insanity reached
Whispering voice
The sky above the stars
The wind below the moon
The light created shadows
The dark beyond the eyes
I sat before myself

I looked above below
__________________
"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." - Richard Rahl
Shun-BTM is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2006, 03:12   #4
Goodie
RD wh0re
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: TG or RD or TC or Markets or Lab 4 or AFK k ?
Posts: 253
Goodie has a reputation beyond reputeGoodie has a reputation beyond reputeGoodie has a reputation beyond reputeGoodie has a reputation beyond reputeGoodie has a reputation beyond reputeGoodie has a reputation beyond reputeGoodie has a reputation beyond reputeGoodie has a reputation beyond reputeGoodie has a reputation beyond reputeGoodie has a reputation beyond reputeGoodie has a reputation beyond repute
long song must get annoying sometimes.. does it tend to drag on alot ? lol
__________________
<TomTom> 130tro>113war
blueicon (now restored ) 12X>130 tro>tro
bLUeIcon 130 non rb Archer -semi retired-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ü mister Ü View Post
what if your a weed smoker? do you gonna go tell to the policeman than your neibourg are smoking weeds?
lawl "weeds"

[Whisper]^^«elen^^ speaks to blueicon: T love you[21:32]

[Whisper]^^«elen^^ speaks to blueicon: no pk[21:32]
Goodie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2006, 03:13   #5
Shun-BTM
5 Ideals
 
Shun-BTM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Sharm el-Shaikh, Egypt
Posts: 653
Shun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Goodie
long song must get annoying sometimes.. does it tend to drag on alot ? lol
The song is 60min long #24
__________________
"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." - Richard Rahl
Shun-BTM is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2006, 03:16   #6
Shun-BTM
5 Ideals
 
Shun-BTM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Sharm el-Shaikh, Egypt
Posts: 653
Shun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond repute
another fav song.

Twilighting - Delirium Veil

Voice of the wise is trying to summon you
>From the world where all the problems you can think of are solved
Blindfold, no one can see what's going on
People rave though there are not even any drugs involved

The vision unfolds and the things you've been told
Are unjustified by your own mind

Come with me and I'll show thee
What lies beyond the veil of delirium you'll see
And as we sail towards the dale
Let the ravings and delusions be blown away by gale
...beyond the delirium veil

The voyage goes on, cruising the seas of life
As you head for the dale it still remains unreachable
Day by day, make your way
Though leviathans of the depths seem almost unbeatable

The wisdom you'll gain won't make
You insane
Strive for the consciousness divine

Come with me and I'll show thee
What lies beyond the veil of delirium, you'll see!
And as we sail towards the dale
Introduce a new constitution
Let there be no more confusion
As the ravings and delusions are blown away by gale.

(This one isnt so long atleast )
__________________
"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." - Richard Rahl
Shun-BTM is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2006, 03:17   #7
Shun-BTM
5 Ideals
 
Shun-BTM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Sharm el-Shaikh, Egypt
Posts: 653
Shun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond repute
and one more before I gotta go back to work:

Morifade - Ancient Warrior

I'm an ancient warrior
And I ride the northern sky
Like a brave man I will die in Valhalla
You can hear the thunder roar
I'm the lightning in the sky
Follow me and live to die in Valhalla

I may fight until I die
Death or glory, pride or pain
I've got fury to regain in Valhalla
And when my body's turned old
All I need to do is pray
Let a warmaid guide my way to Valhalla

When a warrior's fallen
By a warmaid he fly
To the hall of the fallen
Upon the northern sky
The northern sky

When a warrior's fallen...
__________________
"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." - Richard Rahl
Shun-BTM is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2006, 03:18   #8
Goodie
RD wh0re
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: TG or RD or TC or Markets or Lab 4 or AFK k ?
Posts: 253
Goodie has a reputation beyond reputeGoodie has a reputation beyond reputeGoodie has a reputation beyond reputeGoodie has a reputation beyond reputeGoodie has a reputation beyond reputeGoodie has a reputation beyond reputeGoodie has a reputation beyond reputeGoodie has a reputation beyond reputeGoodie has a reputation beyond reputeGoodie has a reputation beyond reputeGoodie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Shun-BTM
The song is 60min long #24
60 mins a whole 2 hours ! zomg ! wth ! i'd get bored after like 5 mins lmao but thats me i spose...
__________________
<TomTom> 130tro>113war
blueicon (now restored ) 12X>130 tro>tro
bLUeIcon 130 non rb Archer -semi retired-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ü mister Ü View Post
what if your a weed smoker? do you gonna go tell to the policeman than your neibourg are smoking weeds?
lawl "weeds"

[Whisper]^^«elen^^ speaks to blueicon: T love you[21:32]

[Whisper]^^«elen^^ speaks to blueicon: no pk[21:32]
Goodie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2006, 04:18   #9
Shun-BTM
5 Ideals
 
Shun-BTM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Sharm el-Shaikh, Egypt
Posts: 653
Shun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond reputeShun-BTM has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Goodie
60 mins a whole 2 hours ! zomg ! wth ! i'd get bored after like 5 mins lmao but thats me i spose...
Last time I checked 60min=1hr
__________________
"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." - Richard Rahl
Shun-BTM is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2006, 04:35   #10
Decadence
Banned
 
Decadence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,635
Decadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Decadence Send a message via Skype™ to Decadence
Blind Guardian - Otherland

They rule the land
They're in command
They hold all the strings in hand
They are invisible
Out of sight
They've designed
A secret place
To play their games
A world, they're in control
Divine law
Divine law
Be aware
Now
Mind your steps
We are uninvited guests,
They may find and catch us
Don't forget
Do what I say
Now connect
Don't even ask
Until we're out of it
Everything's at highest stake
Come take a look
We are in
Take a breath
But don't forget
It isn't real
It isn't true
An illusion
Nothing more

You're a part of the game
You're a slave to the grind
Oblivion
Is your key to the Otherland
You're a part of the game
You're cursed
You're damned
By now you understand

You're a part of the game
You're a slave to the grind
Oblivion
You're welcome to the Otherland
You're a part of the game
You're cursed
You're damned
By now you understand

We get closer
There's no better way
Lullaby Lane
Fade is on its way

The inner district
Is the place you need to know
It's overwhelming
So let's rest here for a while

Someone else appears
Silently
Watch me when I fall down
Everything seems real
Suddenly
Perfect simulation

Come take a look
Breathe it in
Artificial wonderlands
We are wandering around
Things shall vanish
They won't last
Now I know
You understand
This world is not true
Nothing is real
Nothing at all
It's bits and pieces
We walk through

You're a part of the game...

You're a part of the game
You're a slave to the grind
Oblivion
You've reached the promised land
You're a part of the game
You're cursed
You're damned
Welcome to the Otherland

Wait
I can feel things are not right
Do not breathe
Don't look behind,
There's someone else
The observer

A trick of light
A fading line
The entrance is gone
We can't get out of it
We are slightly losing ground

Quick
It is time
We shall go
We better leave
And don't come back,
No way to run
Nowhere to hide
I fear
We're walking aimlessly

You're a part of the game...

You're a part of the game
You're a slave to the grind
Oblivion
Welcome to the Otherland
You're a part of the game
You're cursed
You're damned
You've reached
The promised land

You've crossed the line
You've reached the end

No doubt the best band I've listened to. Kris <3
Decadence is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2006, 04:43   #11
NotSoMagicDave
CO is ghey
 
NotSoMagicDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: England
Posts: 1,480
NotSoMagicDave has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMagicDave has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMagicDave has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMagicDave has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMagicDave has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMagicDave has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMagicDave has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMagicDave has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMagicDave has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMagicDave has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMagicDave has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Shun-BTM
Well guess I should put up one here aswell then.

Green Carnation - Light Of Day, Day Of Darkness

A vision, a call
In times before my fall
In life before I became
I dreamt I was insane

I saw the unseen
I heard the unheard
I rode the sky above the earth
I felt the breeze of the world
I walked along
I should have retrieved
What was real as a merry blue sky
Was long gone within of me

Crimson tide
Wave of lost time
Scenario of a velvet blue sky
I dreamt about day
But I lived in the night
I looked and I saw
That in my dream I was free
Red turned blue
White became black
The daylight erased the shadow of me

Insanity reached
Whispering voice
The sky above the stars
The wind below the moon
The light created shadows
The dark beyond the eyes
I sat before myself
I looked above below

Doves and birds, grass and trees
Where was all I used to see?
Why am I not
What I used to be?
I embrace
My living self

I see the unseen
I hear the unheard
I learned the secret
But not before I learned

Night divide day, day erase night
Light of day, day of Darkness

They are inside my head
Climbing the walls
Falling off the ceiling
Jumping on the floor
Voices and calls
And on the edge of sanity
I stumble and fall

Through the gates of the endless halls

Soldier, walk with me
Through the valley of eternity
In passion I see
Am I the one only the mirror sees?
Through the valley of eternity
Am I the one only the mirror sees?
A distant call for me
I am lost within my memory
Lost in the maze
The secret place that no one's ever seen
I am lost within my memory
The secret place that no one's ever seen
Silent cries of despair
Through the valley of eternity
What sanity remains
Within this fragile, twisted mind

I am all alone
Me, myself, and I
Echoes pound my head
Shapeless forms everywhere

I think, therefore I am
You are a fantasy
Made by me
I dream this world
When I end, the world will end with me
I am everything
You are me
Sleep my child to never be

I fell asleep, to sweet lullaby
A sleep in which I had a dream
In this dream
I conceived a perfect plan
That would change the face of mankind

For it was my dream
To create a perfect world
From this cold imperfect world
And all the answers were inside my mind
And I was unafraid
The dream was so enticing

Light of day, day of Darkness

The soul of an angel
Will live forever
The love of the innocent
Will last forever
A moments passion
I hear a desperate cry

I weep for the weak
I pray for the strong
But now I see it fate
And I'm lying here alone

Through Crimson eye
And shattered lie,
Behold the sacrifice
Of innocent life

There`s blood on the bended knee
The light paint a shadow on me
Will I forsake you
Or will I forsaken be?

I left my body
Come meet me in my dreams
It`s been so long
Would you know me?

I see the unseen
I heard the unheard
I learned the secret
But not before I learned

Time stands still, but I wonder
Who is watching you
Who is watching me

Will I forsake you
Or will I forsaken me
I am so lost but still I am so free

As a traveller
I seek hospitality
As a wanderer
I seek immortality
As a journey through insanity
I seek divine comparity

Funeral Symphony
Behind me, a dark shaping mass
I turn and face, the face of deception
A face without the warmth
Of dignity and grace

In Twilight atmosphere
A silent seductive call

Is summoning me

To my new world
A brave new world
Where right is wrong
And justice is gone

I fell asleep, to sweet lullaby
A sleep in which I had a dream
In this dream
I conceived a perfect plan
That would change the face of mankind

For it was my dream
To create a perfect world
From this cold imperfect world
And all the answers were inside my mind
And I was unafraid
The dream was so enticing

In this dream I conceived the perfect plan

I sit here alone, so cold
Left in the dark, to feel
Pity my soul
What is left to say?
What is left to see?
Where did I fail?

Watch me and my new desire
I am emptier than ever
But I feel complete
I conceil myself
Until night falls
I am who I am
I just want to be

I hear a voice
Who could it be?
Is there anybody else here with me?
Why do you torture me?
Won't you leave me be?

Am I whom I should be?
For all that you are lies only within of me

Out of reach, out of sight
I feel strange and lost
Can you lead me right?
It's too dark for me to see
Capture of soul
won`t you please forgive me?

...forgive me...

I heard the tales
Of the secret way
That tears are replacements
For what has been taken away
From us and the lost
Still, all I see is burning fields
Still, all I hear is dying screams

Am I who I should be?
For all that you are
Lies only within me

I am the future
I am the past

I am what you wish for
The god you wish to be

I am the voice
Behind the silent scream

I am the dark
And the light you'll never see

I am the blood
That makes your soul free

I am pure
I am unclean

It takes one to be a god
It takes one to feel lonely

It takes two to outlast me
It takes two to feel complete

It takes a moon to light the stars
It takes a light to see the dark

Insanity reached
Whispering voice
The sky above the stars
The wind below the moon
The light created shadows
The dark beyond the eyes
I sat before myself

I looked above below
<3 pwnage song
__________________
Boredom

Kris says: OOP SNERGLE FEN OPPGANG BART

Dark
BleedingSky - Fbing Trojan :P
NotSoMagicDave is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2006, 04:43   #12
KoH-Ce-Nedra
Bonkinated
 
KoH-Ce-Nedra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Norway - At the dentist.
Posts: 3,329
KoH-Ce-Nedra is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Shun-BTM
Last time I checked 60min=1hr
QFT.

KAYAK - AT ARTHURíS COURT

The jester laughs
The council meets
The ladies choose their champions
All companions join
At Arthurís court

They tell their tales
Of glorious feats
Of dragons slain and battles won
The nightís still young
At Arthurís court

Donít they know
That this feast isnít meant to last forever
Time will show
Whoíll betray and whoíll serve their king and lord
Still the jester laughs at Arthurís Court

Now every year
They take their seat
In loyalty and honour both
They swear their oath
At Arthurís court

They make a strange
Heroic breed
With damsels saved and monsters killed
Their cups are filled
At Arthurís court

Donít they know
That this feast isnít meant to last forever
Time will show
Whoíll betray and whoíll serve their king and lord
Still the jester laughs at Arthurís Court
__________________
Sagittarius player
water-fire-trojan 110-130-110+
Quote:
Originally posted by Bonk!
NEVER mess with Norwegians. They can always find a way to kill you.
Only person on my enemy list is from Norway. >.<

Originally posted by darkruler
oh dear im from england and im getting english help from a norwegian...
Originally posted by QuothTheRaven
Wrong. Norwegians count for double, kthx!
Originally posted by Bonk!
God, stop arguing with Norwegians.
Originally posted by Konor
You damn norwegians always figure stuff out .
KoH-Ce-Nedra is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2006, 04:45   #13
NotSoMagicDave
CO is ghey
 
NotSoMagicDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: England
Posts: 1,480
NotSoMagicDave has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMagicDave has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMagicDave has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMagicDave has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMagicDave has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMagicDave has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMagicDave has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMagicDave has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMagicDave has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMagicDave has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMagicDave has a reputation beyond repute
Blind Guardian - Another stranger me


A seed of doubt
It exists
And it grows
A glimpse of life
From somewhere deep within
Awake and understand

Is there anyone else here?
Somebody's screaming
Please help me
Let's find out now
That I am not dreaming
Welcome to my damnation
Here it comes the real me

I didn't know
I couldn't hear the answer
My mind was blank
I should've known
I hold it back but somehow
There is someone else
Another stranger me
Another stranger me

That's
When the ice
Will break away

I can't get out of here
Anymore
Cause none of my keys
Fit the door

There's fear and anger
Hate and love
I must confess
It's out of hand

It's physic
It's cynic
Still cynic
All my laughter

It's cynic
Just manic
It's cynic
All her laughter

If there's anyone in
It soon will be over
We'll burn out
Our soul's aflamed
And we're on our own now
Give up you cruel invasion
You're insane I'll show you

I didn't know
I couldn't hear the answer
My mind was blank
I should've known
I hold it back but somehow
There is someone else
Another stranger me
Another stranger me

Out and gone
Can't resist
Cold and sore
The bolt of pain
Keeps ripping through my head
I can take no more

Don't tell anyone else but I
Do not believe her
She hates me
I cloud my mind
She's a deceiver
I can feel cruel bivrations
Would you like to meet me

I didn't know
I couldn't hear the answer
My mind was blank
I should've known
I hold it back but somehow
There is someone else
Another stranger me
Another stranger me
__________________
Boredom

Kris says: OOP SNERGLE FEN OPPGANG BART

Dark
BleedingSky - Fbing Trojan :P
NotSoMagicDave is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2006, 04:46   #14
Goodie
RD wh0re
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: TG or RD or TC or Markets or Lab 4 or AFK k ?
Posts: 253
Goodie has a reputation beyond reputeGoodie has a reputation beyond reputeGoodie has a reputation beyond reputeGoodie has a reputation beyond reputeGoodie has a reputation beyond reputeGoodie has a reputation beyond reputeGoodie has a reputation beyond reputeGoodie has a reputation beyond reputeGoodie has a reputation beyond reputeGoodie has a reputation beyond reputeGoodie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Shun-BTM
Last time I checked 60min=1hr
haha oops ...
someone mustve mysteriously edited my post to make it say 2 hours either that... or i fail
__________________
<TomTom> 130tro>113war
blueicon (now restored ) 12X>130 tro>tro
bLUeIcon 130 non rb Archer -semi retired-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ü mister Ü View Post
what if your a weed smoker? do you gonna go tell to the policeman than your neibourg are smoking weeds?
lawl "weeds"

[Whisper]^^«elen^^ speaks to blueicon: T love you[21:32]

[Whisper]^^«elen^^ speaks to blueicon: no pk[21:32]
Goodie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2006, 04:47   #15
NotSoMagicDave
CO is ghey
 
NotSoMagicDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: England
Posts: 1,480
NotSoMagicDave has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMagicDave has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMagicDave has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMagicDave has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMagicDave has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMagicDave has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMagicDave has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMagicDave has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMagicDave has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMagicDave has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMagicDave has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Goodie
haha oops ...
someone mustve mysteriously edited my post to make it say 2 hours either that... or i fail
Well i didn't wanna say anything but......yu fail
__________________
Boredom

Kris says: OOP SNERGLE FEN OPPGANG BART

Dark
BleedingSky - Fbing Trojan :P
NotSoMagicDave is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 16:01.


You Rated this Thread: