Old 06-27-2008, 01:34   #76
Jartol
Big Member

Jartol has much to be proud ofJartol has much to be proud ofJartol has much to be proud ofJartol has much to be proud ofJartol has much to be proud ofJartol has much to be proud ofJartol has much to be proud ofJartol has much to be proud ofJartol has much to be proud ofJartol has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by justnothing123 View Post
Interesting response. You could say its a lie that yur GL ever suxin hax, that he is in fact an honest man, not a hypocrite, a always get straight fair n square when it comes to bott. But no, u choose to talk bout egys to diverse the issue, pathetic
My GL? You need to get your eyes checked. Isil is not my Guild Leader. I don't believe your story about his botting, because you would have cammed him had he been doing so, and that leave me with the result of knowing that you are a liar.
Old 06-27-2008, 04:18   #77
justnothing123

justnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jartol View Post
My GL? You need to get your eyes checked. Isil is not my Guild Leader. I don't believe your story about his botting, because you would have cammed him had he been doing so, and that leave me with the result of knowing that you are a liar.
I believe yur char is in his guild. What happens is now many ppl botting using afk fake (as if the char is afk by doing nothing at all for random time) n auto dc (get dc when someone appear on their screen). See if he has at least a dignity to tell the truth. I won't tell u if I have a prove nor i will upload it. There is a good time for everything. However, If I do, what will u do about him?

Last edited by justnothing123; 06-27-2008 at 04:27.
justnothing123 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2008, 10:48   #78
Jartol
Big Member

Jartol has much to be proud ofJartol has much to be proud ofJartol has much to be proud ofJartol has much to be proud ofJartol has much to be proud ofJartol has much to be proud ofJartol has much to be proud ofJartol has much to be proud ofJartol has much to be proud ofJartol has much to be proud of
What am I going to do about it? I'm not going to do anything. That is not my job. What I am going to do, is tell you to get your non-existent proof and get him banned. Otherwise, you really need to learn not to libel other people.
Old 06-27-2008, 11:10   #79
justnothing123

justnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond repute
What I mean was what u gonna do as a guild member n a friend if u find out that yur leader/friend lie to u n everybody by being hypocrite, by doing something he always claim against.

I remember 3 days ago, we had a conversation. Quote from him "I would rather die than botting".

He also asked me bout all his members I caught botting, although I m not sure what he is gonna do bout it.

I m waiting for the man himself to speak out. Lets see what he is gonna say. It would be very interesting. Stay tune
Old 06-27-2008, 11:59   #80
WaffleCopter
Waffle LOL

WaffleCopter has a reputation beyond reputeWaffleCopter has a reputation beyond reputeWaffleCopter has a reputation beyond reputeWaffleCopter has a reputation beyond reputeWaffleCopter has a reputation beyond reputeWaffleCopter has a reputation beyond reputeWaffleCopter has a reputation beyond reputeWaffleCopter has a reputation beyond reputeWaffleCopter has a reputation beyond reputeWaffleCopter has a reputation beyond reputeWaffleCopter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by justnothing123 View Post
What I mean was what u gonna do as a guild member n a friend if u find out that yur leader/friend lie to u n everybody by being hypocrite, by doing something he always claim against.

I remember 3 days ago, we had a conversation. Quote from him "I would rather die than botting".

He also asked me bout all his members I caught botting, although I m not sure what he is gonna do bout it.

I m waiting for the man himself to speak out. Lets see what he is gonna say. It would be very interesting. Stay tune
you are basing all your arguments on the fact that isil botted, but i'm scratching my head because, THERE IS NO PROOF
WaffleCopter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2008, 15:35   #81
Cravic

Cravic has a reputation beyond reputeCravic has a reputation beyond reputeCravic has a reputation beyond reputeCravic has a reputation beyond reputeCravic has a reputation beyond reputeCravic has a reputation beyond reputeCravic has a reputation beyond reputeCravic has a reputation beyond reputeCravic has a reputation beyond reputeCravic has a reputation beyond reputeCravic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Cravic
Go away JN
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1213250062683.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	68080  
Pegasus
~Crimes~ ---- Archer-Archer 105
Jedrak ---- Water-Water 110
Valka---- war 119
NoLoveLost Water----I FORGOT OKAY?

Ali says:
man ur like a natural at fb lol

Help us Make a better Co! Suggestion Forum!
Warriors!, Pure and Rb skills, "ALALALALAAEEEEE"...... -boom-, Toxic Fog
Cravic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2008, 15:36   #82
Jason13

Jason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond repute
Isil to my knowledge is one of the only few that play's clean there are only a few that do play clean in this sever that i know of. If Isil botted why would of he been tging so much? I seen a few of his account's go through each level of TG botter's tend to skip tging and just bot when there afk.
Jason13 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2008, 16:23   #83
justnothing123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason13 View Post
Isil to my knowledge is one of the only few that play's clean there are only a few that do play clean in this sever that i know of. If Isil botted why would of he been tging so much? I seen a few of his account's go through each level of TG botter's tend to skip tging and just bot when there afk.
A very good question. I ma asking the same question my self. U have no motivation or so whatever, thats why u come out with the question. But those ppl don't. Either they dun care, or they simply know the truth, or both : )

Last edited by justnothing123; 06-27-2008 at 16:42.
Old 06-27-2008, 17:00   #84
Jason13

Jason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond repute
I have never seen Pl bot or you JN but I have seen a lot of PL`s guild member's bot and a lot of them on the other side to Pl so to speak. But not once have I seen Isil bot or heard of such until you said you seen him. And as far a I had known Sleinger was clean or at least when I knew him back in Triumph when it was still co1 in mc when he was a non rb fire but I have not real seen much of him since then so I guess any thing could of happened. And this is just my point of view I might be wrong and I might not we do not all way's see every side of thing just bit's and pieces that we put together for our self's.
Old 06-27-2008, 17:25   #85
justnothing123

Quote:
I have never seen Pl bot or you JN but I have seen a lot of PL`s guild member's bot and a lot of them on the other side to Pl so to speak. But not once have I seen Isil bot or heard of such until you said you seen him. And as far a I had known Sleinger was clean or at least when I knew him back in Triumph when it was still co1 in mc when he was a non rb fire but I have not real seen much of him since then so I guess any thing could of happened. And this is just my point of view I might be wrong and I might not we do not all way's see every side of thing just bit's and pieces that we put together for our self's.
True, some Sigil members have a history of using hacks just like the other side does. In this server, if u want to play with anybody that is totally clean, u will end up like Sleigner, who never go to gw, never go to any pk toernament, he doesn't even hang around in gw area bcoz he told me he hated cheaters, n no point to play with them. N I don't want that happen to me. I want to have fun, n in the same time I also want to play this game fair n square like I have always been, n will always be.

But what make distinction about him n Isil is that he never tell bull**** about it. He is honest about himself that he never used any bott n he never will. He never been a righteous hypocrite saint like Isil who say this n that like "I will kick my members who botting", n end up swallowing his own ****.

Last edited by justnothing123; 06-27-2008 at 17:29.
Old 06-27-2008, 17:37   #86
rey2k9

rey2k9 has a reputation beyond reputerey2k9 has a reputation beyond reputerey2k9 has a reputation beyond reputerey2k9 has a reputation beyond reputerey2k9 has a reputation beyond reputerey2k9 has a reputation beyond reputerey2k9 has a reputation beyond reputerey2k9 has a reputation beyond reputerey2k9 has a reputation beyond reputerey2k9 has a reputation beyond reputerey2k9 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
who is u char?
Originally posted by Ginalina
I <3 Penetration!
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3stroyer View Post
muhahahaha rey you ust quote me in your sig saying something like.

Rey is teh quote dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeteorTear View Post

to get read of 'competition' lol).
Quote:
[Guild]NiKiTa speaks to redboiyo: where u live?[16:39]

[Guild]redboiyo speaks to All : dunno[16:39
rey2k9 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2008, 17:51   #87
Jason13

I was JJ13 until I gave it away back in co1 after I reborn it to Trojan and levelled it to 100 for soc armour that someone ask me for. And at the moment I have a few other account's but I TG allot as I been playing FF7 and FF12 for the past month or so. But TG is where I have done most of my levelling for quite awhile now because there's been to many botter's and people were ksing back when we was in triumph. There are still quite a few botter's and kser now but not as bad as it was in triumph and you still get the odd high level noob who kill's you for no reason other then they are higher level and just want to be a a** but that is co for you.

And P.S. all this is suppose to be best loved in sever thread.
Old 06-27-2008, 17:55   #88
justnothing123

Quote:
And P.S. all this is suppose to be best loved in sever thread.
Knowing the true color of your best love is a part of it : )

Last edited by justnothing123; 06-27-2008 at 17:59.
Old 06-27-2008, 21:00   #89
WaffleCopter
Waffle LOL

WaffleCopter has a reputation beyond reputeWaffleCopter has a reputation beyond reputeWaffleCopter has a reputation beyond reputeWaffleCopter has a reputation beyond reputeWaffleCopter has a reputation beyond reputeWaffleCopter has a reputation beyond reputeWaffleCopter has a reputation beyond reputeWaffleCopter has a reputation beyond reputeWaffleCopter has a reputation beyond reputeWaffleCopter has a reputation beyond reputeWaffleCopter has a reputation beyond repute
i believe JN has officially hijacked this thread
http://www.forumspile.com/Hijack-Car.jpg
WaffleCopter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2008, 01:01   #90
justnothing123

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaffleCopter View Post
i believe JN has officially hijacked this thread
http://www.forumspile.com/Hijack-Car.jpg
How? I don't force ppl to do anything againts their will.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: