Old 06-25-2008, 18:33   #1
Mike5
Get On Top

Mike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond repute
@ youtube user Chuds58

dunno who he is, but he's on your server apparently

could you tell him to lose his interweb ego haha maybe a couple pounds too

lol commentin on my video like he's gonna come through my screen o.O

[Talk]
#hefesto# speaks to Mike5: ****
[Talk]#hefesto# speaks to Mike5: suck my egg

Last edited by Balmung_Knight; 06-27-2008 at 13:32.
Mike5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2008, 19:13   #2
F-22
^BladeGod

F-22 has much to be proud ofF-22 has much to be proud ofF-22 has much to be proud ofF-22 has much to be proud ofF-22 has much to be proud ofF-22 has much to be proud ofF-22 has much to be proud ofF-22 has much to be proud ofF-22 has much to be proud ofF-22 has much to be proud of
gtfo the internet
F-22 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2008, 20:41   #3
rey2k9

rey2k9 has a reputation beyond reputerey2k9 has a reputation beyond reputerey2k9 has a reputation beyond reputerey2k9 has a reputation beyond reputerey2k9 has a reputation beyond reputerey2k9 has a reputation beyond reputerey2k9 has a reputation beyond reputerey2k9 has a reputation beyond reputerey2k9 has a reputation beyond reputerey2k9 has a reputation beyond reputerey2k9 has a reputation beyond repute
never seen
Originally posted by Ginalina
I <3 Penetration!
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3stroyer View Post
muhahahaha rey you ust quote me in your sig saying something like.

Rey is teh quote dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeteorTear View Post

to get read of 'competition' lol).
Quote:
[Guild]NiKiTa speaks to redboiyo: where u live?[16:39]

[Guild]redboiyo speaks to All : dunno[16:39
rey2k9 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2008, 20:55   #4
WaffleCopter
Waffle LOL

WaffleCopter has a reputation beyond reputeWaffleCopter has a reputation beyond reputeWaffleCopter has a reputation beyond reputeWaffleCopter has a reputation beyond reputeWaffleCopter has a reputation beyond reputeWaffleCopter has a reputation beyond reputeWaffleCopter has a reputation beyond reputeWaffleCopter has a reputation beyond reputeWaffleCopter has a reputation beyond reputeWaffleCopter has a reputation beyond reputeWaffleCopter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike5 View Post
dunno who he is, but he's on your server apparently

could you please tell him to suck my **** and lose his interweb ego haha maybe a couple pounds too

lol commentin on my video like he's gonna come through my screen or some ****, niggas know i regulate o.O
you are so ghetto and cool, you talk **** on the internet, i think you're then one that needs to lose the interweb ego
WaffleCopter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2008, 08:49   #5
Mike5
Get On Top

Mike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by F-22 View Post
gtfo the internet
hardass

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaffleCopter View Post
you are so ghetto and cool, you talk **** on the internet, i think you're then one that needs to lose the interweb ego
whoa whoa whoa...ghetto? thats a little harsh...no need to be throwing around such language. but seriously lil fella, why don't you grab another chewy bar and take a nap, i wasn't even talking to you

lol took me like 10 minutes to find this section of the forum bc i didnt even know there was a server called medusa lol where the **** did you guys come from

[Talk]
Old 06-26-2008, 09:41   #6
WaffleCopter
Waffle LOL

WaffleCopter has a reputation beyond reputeWaffleCopter has a reputation beyond reputeWaffleCopter has a reputation beyond reputeWaffleCopter has a reputation beyond reputeWaffleCopter has a reputation beyond reputeWaffleCopter has a reputation beyond reputeWaffleCopter has a reputation beyond reputeWaffleCopter has a reputation beyond reputeWaffleCopter has a reputation beyond reputeWaffleCopter has a reputation beyond reputeWaffleCopter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
hardass

whoa whoa whoa...ghetto? thats a little harsh...no need to be throwing around such language. but seriously lil fella, why don't you grab another chewy bar and take a nap, i wasn't even talking to you

lol took me like 10 minutes to find this section of the forum bc i didnt even know there was a server called medusa lol where the **** did you guys come from
should i report the one throwing around the language for bypassing the filter system? why don't you just leave
Old 06-26-2008, 12:24   #7
Mike5
Get On Top

Quote:
should i report the one throwing around the language for bypassing the filter system? why don't you just leave
nooooo dont tell on me for bypassing the filterrrr! that's just inhumane.

bc you have disturbed my interweb ego, and now you must be destroyed by it muahahaha

[Talk]
Old 06-26-2008, 13:44   #8
rey2k9

rey2k9 has a reputation beyond reputerey2k9 has a reputation beyond reputerey2k9 has a reputation beyond reputerey2k9 has a reputation beyond reputerey2k9 has a reputation beyond reputerey2k9 has a reputation beyond reputerey2k9 has a reputation beyond reputerey2k9 has a reputation beyond reputerey2k9 has a reputation beyond reputerey2k9 has a reputation beyond reputerey2k9 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
hardass

we came from triumph kkthxbi
Originally posted by Ginalina
I <3 Penetration!
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3stroyer View Post
muhahahaha rey you ust quote me in your sig saying something like.

Rey is teh quote dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeteorTear View Post

to get read of 'competition' lol).
Quote:
[Guild]NiKiTa speaks to redboiyo: where u live?[16:39]

[Guild]redboiyo speaks to All : dunno[16:39
rey2k9 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2008, 23:01   #9
lilvietpker
~*-JoJo-*~

lilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant future
Quote:
hardass

Who the fux are you coming into our forums starting up the troubel.
took u 10 mins to find this section dam u slow couldnt think that a medusa was a myth of legends?

where the fux you come from an eagles droppings?
u brought this to the entire medusa server so gtfo.
Stop acting Gangster,You wear your pants below your waist just because you want to get anal raped?

I only hate you less then the average person,you should feel proud of yourself for reading this message and knowing your hated

Don't Rep me as i will not rep you back i do not believe in rep only in Nep.

Important message: ***972;***1051;***355; ***355;***1103;***365;***355; ***1108;***287;***287;***939;!

Playing a little CoD4 you may have seen me saying that on Family guy.
lilvietpker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2008, 21:43   #10
Mike5
Get On Top

no need to get your panties in a bunch haha

btw congratulations to whoever felt they needed to waste the time to seriously report someone on the forums

I RECEIVED A WARNING!!!!!!

i was so heartbroken...it was just terrible

[Talk]
Old 06-27-2008, 22:12   #11
WaffleCopter
Waffle LOL

Quote:
no need to get your panties in a bunch haha

btw congratulations to whoever felt they needed to waste the time to seriously report someone on the forums

I RECEIVED A WARNING!!!!!!

i was so heartbroken...it was just terrible
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/...80/gtfo3cr.jpg
Old 06-27-2008, 23:53   #12
Cravic

Cravic has a reputation beyond reputeCravic has a reputation beyond reputeCravic has a reputation beyond reputeCravic has a reputation beyond reputeCravic has a reputation beyond reputeCravic has a reputation beyond reputeCravic has a reputation beyond reputeCravic has a reputation beyond reputeCravic has a reputation beyond reputeCravic has a reputation beyond reputeCravic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Cravic
this is becoming useful
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1213250062683.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	68160  
Pegasus
~Crimes~ ---- Archer-Archer 105
Jedrak ---- Water-Water 110
Valka---- war 119
NoLoveLost Water----I FORGOT OKAY?

Ali says:
man ur like a natural at fb lol

Help us Make a better Co! Suggestion Forum!
Warriors!, Pure and Rb skills, "ALALALALAAEEEEE"...... -boom-, Toxic Fog
Cravic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2008, 00:31   #13
WaffleCopter
Waffle LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cravic View Post
this is becoming useful
http://www.feuerwher.de/forum/feuerwehr_forum_troll.jpg
Old 06-28-2008, 02:53   #14
lilvietpker
~*-JoJo-*~

lilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant future
Quote:
hows bout everyone just gtfo and show me the stfuppercut pic mmkay to lazy to look for it.
Stop acting Gangster,You wear your pants below your waist just because you want to get anal raped?

I only hate you less then the average person,you should feel proud of yourself for reading this message and knowing your hated

Don't Rep me as i will not rep you back i do not believe in rep only in Nep.

Important message: ***972;***1051;***355; ***355;***1103;***365;***355; ***1108;***287;***287;***939;!

Playing a little CoD4 you may have seen me saying that on Family guy.
lilvietpker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2008, 05:05   #15
Mike5
Get On Top

lol dont plan on me leaving

[Talk]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: