Old 11-15-2007, 04:53   #31
Decadence
Banned

Decadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Decadence Send a message via Skype™ to Decadence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raust View Post
WTF? Why does Chris hate Kim? Kim rox0rrz. =/
Well from what I gather about a year ago Kim killed Chris at GW and ever since Chris has had some STRONG hatred towards Kim. I've asked him many times and he just calls her a slag and give no real reason other then "why not".
Decadence is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-15-2007, 04:56   #32
Raust
iSpam

Raust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Raust Send a message via MSN to Raust Send a message via Yahoo to Raust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decadence View Post
Well from what I gather about a year ago Kim killed Chris at GW and ever since Chris has had some STRONG hatred towards Kim. I've asked him many times and he just calls her a slag and give no real reason other then "why not".
I asked him, he said it's nothing specific. Anyway, I think they keep it off the forums for a reason, so let's drop it.
Raust is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-15-2007, 04:58   #33
Decadence
Banned

Decadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I asked him, he said it's nothing specific. Anyway, I think they keep it off the forums for a reason, so let's drop it.
Uhhh no, Kim really doesn't care, lol. She finds it amusing.
Old 11-15-2007, 05:05   #34
Raust
iSpam

Raust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Raust Send a message via MSN to Raust Send a message via Yahoo to Raust
Quote:
Uhhh no, Kim really doesn't care, lol. She finds it amusing.
Well, I don't see them fighting on the forums, so they've been keeping it private. Not really right to talk about it if they don't. How would you like it if I brought up someone that you don't like, even if you don't care if people know about it?
Old 11-15-2007, 05:09   #35
Decadence
Banned

Quote:
Well, I don't see them fighting on the forums, so they've been keeping it private. Not really right to talk about it if they don't. How would you like it if I brought up someone that you don't like, even if you don't care if people know about it?
Trust me I know them well enough to know that they both don't care but if you want you can bring up whoever I dislike and do what you want??
Old 11-15-2007, 05:15   #36
^w00t^.water
Banned

^w00t^.water has a reputation beyond repute^w00t^.water has a reputation beyond repute^w00t^.water has a reputation beyond repute^w00t^.water has a reputation beyond repute^w00t^.water has a reputation beyond repute^w00t^.water has a reputation beyond repute^w00t^.water has a reputation beyond repute^w00t^.water has a reputation beyond repute^w00t^.water has a reputation beyond repute^w00t^.water has a reputation beyond repute^w00t^.water has a reputation beyond repute
we dont tell storys anymore?
^w00t^.water is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-15-2007, 05:18   #37
Raust
iSpam

Quote:
Trust me I know them well enough to know that they both don't care but if you want you can bring up whoever I dislike and do what you want??
You don't like me!

I remember one time sec500 or 501 or whatever was pissing me off (by existing), so I started IRing him with Snipes outside of AC. It took one IR to kill him. He kept coming back and I kept killing him for a while. I think I left when I turned black or red. Yeah. Fun times.
Old 12-14-2007, 12:24   #38
RoidB*tch
PK'er???

RoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to RoidB*tch
I still remember my countless and never ending war's with all the 925's back on Roid.

I remember fighting a bunch of the aimbotting ~DieHard~ members on MERLIN, all I was doing was running around throwing FoH at them. Little did I know some stupid noob kept coming out to watch and made me go red, I got scared and jumped.....once. Lost my bracelet that night.

I remember making it to the 4th stage in Dis on Roid and having to fight Ng, I hit him for 12k and he jumped away.

Can you say KLAW?

Rena and Roid going black in AC killing everybody and anything that came near us.

Watching ThePhilospher wipe out AC time and time again.
BullDyke - 130/131 Archer/Archer
~CoNaN~ - 130/130/134 pure Warr
Quote:
BYE YOU SEXY BEAST PAUL! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by War! View Post
EXACTLY! I like how you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeteorTear View Post
I do and OMG you pep hard! lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke! View Post
Because a crybaby moderator cried and it got removed.
I'm a TG ho and proud of it.
RoidB*tch is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2007, 18:34   #39
SupraChris
Chris

SupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to SupraChris
wow way to kick up an old thread paul, and yeah i remember u and rena doin that, i was one of the people yall kept killing so thansk a bunch buddy....

ohh and i remember when j kept commin in ac killin kammy and went red and she took his sdg necky and another socket item... ac was notorious for people goin red and black back in the day... what happend? everyone go pk in ac again!
Old 12-14-2007, 19:05   #40
Fenix_Mx

Fenix_Mx has a reputation beyond reputeFenix_Mx has a reputation beyond reputeFenix_Mx has a reputation beyond reputeFenix_Mx has a reputation beyond reputeFenix_Mx has a reputation beyond reputeFenix_Mx has a reputation beyond reputeFenix_Mx has a reputation beyond reputeFenix_Mx has a reputation beyond reputeFenix_Mx has a reputation beyond reputeFenix_Mx has a reputation beyond reputeFenix_Mx has a reputation beyond repute
when Ashe got hacked by himself and he made everybody belive that guti did it.

anyway after we saw his archer on arbiter, everybody realized that he did it.

|-Fenix-| Archer -- no rb (Lazy plvler) lvl 130

-(-Xinef-)- Wat - Warr - Warr (Main) lvl 130

-|-Diego-|- Water --- Water (Melee) lvl 125

-{-Tkila-}- Water --- Water (Reviver) lvl 125

Last edited by Fenix_Mx; 12-14-2007 at 21:13.
Fenix_Mx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2007, 19:54   #41
Winged

Winged will become famous soon enough
I don't usually flame but in presence of a certain human being I find myself in the need to do so. Penix gtfo you are a living failure. That is all.

Member of Turqouise Anti Aimbot Crew
Winged is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2007, 20:25   #42
kisou2

kisou2 has a reputation beyond reputekisou2 has a reputation beyond reputekisou2 has a reputation beyond reputekisou2 has a reputation beyond reputekisou2 has a reputation beyond reputekisou2 has a reputation beyond reputekisou2 has a reputation beyond reputekisou2 has a reputation beyond reputekisou2 has a reputation beyond reputekisou2 has a reputation beyond reputekisou2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I ruin lives!!!

[Whisper]!SlipknoT.slz! speaks to Noone: gosh it was so happy why it was in the 2 room and you come with the spirit of the dog and it kills me [22:19]

[Whisper]!SlipknoT.slz! speaks to Noone: am I of the brasil you don't not have rage of the Brazilians?[22:32]
kisou2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2007, 20:38   #43
Deveno

Deveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond repute
I miss Kammy. She showed me unusual things to do with a pickaxe in the mines. First person from CO I ever had on msn. I remember her and Lucia dancing one day in AC along with SideSlasher and Shey, and some friend of Slasher's was dressed in naught but a Christmas Cap, mc'ing like one of the beastie boys, and pretty soon about 20 or 30 ppl were all dancing....and then it turned into one hell of a pk riot. Best time I ever had that I can remember. AC used to be fun, dammit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFerran View Post
Deveno: devourer of souls and threads.
deputy director of mod intelligence services

Got a question? Message me here.
Deveno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2007, 20:44   #44
Fenix_Mx

Fenix_Mx has a reputation beyond reputeFenix_Mx has a reputation beyond reputeFenix_Mx has a reputation beyond reputeFenix_Mx has a reputation beyond reputeFenix_Mx has a reputation beyond reputeFenix_Mx has a reputation beyond reputeFenix_Mx has a reputation beyond reputeFenix_Mx has a reputation beyond reputeFenix_Mx has a reputation beyond reputeFenix_Mx has a reputation beyond reputeFenix_Mx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winged View Post
I don't usually flame but in presence of a certain human being I find myself in the need to do so. Penix gtfo you are a living failure. That is all.
oh god, Im so hurt

vete a la verga y sige con tu vida cara de ano

|-Fenix-| Archer -- no rb (Lazy plvler) lvl 130

-(-Xinef-)- Wat - Warr - Warr (Main) lvl 130

-|-Diego-|- Water --- Water (Melee) lvl 125

-{-Tkila-}- Water --- Water (Reviver) lvl 125
Fenix_Mx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2007, 21:19   #45
Angel_Tria
Nothanks.

Angel_Tria has a reputation beyond reputeAngel_Tria has a reputation beyond reputeAngel_Tria has a reputation beyond reputeAngel_Tria has a reputation beyond reputeAngel_Tria has a reputation beyond reputeAngel_Tria has a reputation beyond reputeAngel_Tria has a reputation beyond reputeAngel_Tria has a reputation beyond reputeAngel_Tria has a reputation beyond reputeAngel_Tria has a reputation beyond reputeAngel_Tria has a reputation beyond repute
HAH remember time eh?

I remember being hated in games and on the forums by most of you that spam this thread today! I was pk'd a lot, flamed a lot, called a name a lot. But it's okay, I don't have hard feelings, but well....I'm just pissed remembering it! Bunch of 925 haters!!!!

No more Warrior Factory!

<3 that .Igg., yes him.
Angel_Tria is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: