Latino69de 2 7.69%
Cooter2004 4 15.38%
+_mrhankey_+ 3 11.54%
Razzi 5 19.23%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-27-2007, 17:10   #46
Cry
Banned

Cry is a splendid one to beholdCry is a splendid one to beholdCry is a splendid one to beholdCry is a splendid one to beholdCry is a splendid one to beholdCry is a splendid one to beholdCry is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Cry Send a message via MSN to Cry
Quote:
Originally Posted by PXZ_DeViL View Post
Did I miss something? Or is it finally made public that he's the scammer of the gear now?
Nah, I didn't say who; but thats the case. He let someone on the account then gets his account stolen. Not hacked, get my picture? I never said who did it but only defending the fact that all the retards think that giving someone access, then stealing there gears is hacking. Hacking is a more complex word for it, not anywhere near.

Not trying to start a big arguement because I dont feel like writing big novels (not dissing you) but do you get what I'm saying?
Cry is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2007, 17:15   #47
PXZ_DeViL

PXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond reputePXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond reputePXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond reputePXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond reputePXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond reputePXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond reputePXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond reputePXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond reputePXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond reputePXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond reputePXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to PXZ_DeViL Send a message via Yahoo to PXZ_DeViL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cry View Post
Nah, I didn't say who; but thats the case. He let someone on the account then gets his account stolen. Not hacked, get my picture? I never said who did it but only defending the fact that all the retards think that giving someone access, then stealing there gears is hacking. Hacking is a more complex word for it, not anywhere near.

Not trying to start a big arguement because I dont feel like writing big novels (not dissing you) but do you get what I'm saying?
Oh no biggie, just find it odd that you decide to correct people (when they say 'hacking' instead of 'scamming') when 'hacking' is being said about everything. It's just the general term that people use now (especially among those who's first language is not english). I dunno, like I said, I find it odd that you decide to correct that term when it concerns the suspicions of anton scamming chief's gear and ignore it when it concerns other things.

PXZ-Ninja <ninja-ninja-ninja>lvl 130-130-1+

Proud User of the M.D.P. (Manual Direct Program)
Proud User of the PXZ_ProXy

Angry Protester against the M.A.B. DOWN WITH AIMBOTS!

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

Proud to dub myself: The Worst FB/SSer in all of Libra Server.
PXZ_DeViL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2007, 17:27   #48
Cry
Banned

Cry is a splendid one to beholdCry is a splendid one to beholdCry is a splendid one to beholdCry is a splendid one to beholdCry is a splendid one to beholdCry is a splendid one to beholdCry is a splendid one to behold
I dont want to go on the topic on who Im defending, the only point im trying to make is that fact they call it "Hacking" when its Account sharing leading to a violation type of thing.
Old 11-27-2007, 17:55   #49
PXZ_DeViL

PXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond reputePXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond reputePXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond reputePXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond reputePXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond reputePXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond reputePXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond reputePXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond reputePXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond reputePXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond reputePXZ_DeViL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cry View Post
I dont want to go on the topic on who Im defending, the only point im trying to make is that fact they call it "Hacking" when its Account sharing leading to a violation type of thing.
Right, and the point I'm trying to make is that 'hacking' is the general term that people use when issues like these arise, -especially- among those who's first language isn't english. It's the same as saying someone is "hacking" when in reality, they're just using aimbot, speedhack, any other kind of bot. It's just the general term that people have grown accustomed to using rather than being more specific (or in this case, using the term correctly).

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

Old 11-27-2007, 18:19   #50
Cry
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PXZ_DeViL View Post
Right, and the point I'm trying to make is that 'hacking' is the general term that people use when issues like these arise, -especially- among those who's first language isn't english. It's the same as saying someone is "hacking" when in reality, they're just using aimbot, speedhack, any other kind of bot. It's just the general term that people have grown accustomed to using rather than being more specific (or in this case, using the term correctly).
Agreed.

Now lets stop debating.. Yes yes, I know you love it just like me but I'm just plain sick of it. (NOT BEING SARCASTIC IN ANY WAY)
Old 11-27-2007, 19:51   #51
ShootTheMoonlig
♪♫Bhall♫♪

ShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond repute
The word hacker/hacking just got overused and it's meaning isn't what it used to be years ago.

"Hacking" really was to get into computers and what not and to see what it was all about o.o

Now people use it in a bad way, when it use to actually be a good thing.
Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2
Skate 3
Add Me : Bhallerrr
ShootTheMoonlig is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2007, 20:14   #52
WaterMelon

WaterMelon has a reputation beyond reputeWaterMelon has a reputation beyond reputeWaterMelon has a reputation beyond reputeWaterMelon has a reputation beyond reputeWaterMelon has a reputation beyond reputeWaterMelon has a reputation beyond reputeWaterMelon has a reputation beyond reputeWaterMelon has a reputation beyond reputeWaterMelon has a reputation beyond reputeWaterMelon has a reputation beyond reputeWaterMelon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
The word hacker/hacking just got overused and it's meaning isn't what it used to be years ago.

"Hacking" really was to get into computers and what not and to see what it was all about o.o

Now people use it in a bad way, when it use to actually be a good thing.

Agree

Can we divert the posting back to the title.
If u guys wan to discuss that again, start a new thread then.

WaterMelon 112-123 Water-Fire
I love bullying noobs
WaterMelon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2007, 20:48   #53
ShootTheMoonlig
♪♫Bhall♫♪

ShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterMelon View Post
Agree

Can we divert the posting back to the title.
If u guys wan to discuss that again, start a new thread then.

Sorry
Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2
Skate 3
Add Me : Bhallerrr
ShootTheMoonlig is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2007, 23:29   #54
WaterMelon

WaterMelon has a reputation beyond reputeWaterMelon has a reputation beyond reputeWaterMelon has a reputation beyond reputeWaterMelon has a reputation beyond reputeWaterMelon has a reputation beyond reputeWaterMelon has a reputation beyond reputeWaterMelon has a reputation beyond reputeWaterMelon has a reputation beyond reputeWaterMelon has a reputation beyond reputeWaterMelon has a reputation beyond reputeWaterMelon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
Sorry
hmmm
whats " " <<<--- gonna mean

WaterMelon 112-123 Water-Fire
I love bullying noobs
WaterMelon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2007, 09:53   #55
maguro
Tuna ^.^

maguro is on a distinguished road
I'm the next full 2soc character. better watch out ya'll
Chronos - 123+ archer - Tribute to Achi + Tato

The Purple of The Lazy/evil Club join now, sign your name in red to join. or w/e..

Proud User of The M.A.B. (Manual Aim Bot)
magProxy - Hand-Made M.A.B.
maguro is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2007, 10:13   #56
**Seberoth**

**Seberoth** is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to **Seberoth** Send a message via Yahoo to **Seberoth**
are u back on co ?
**Seberoth** is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2007, 11:14   #57
UnholyGodKiller
Crystash

UnholyGodKiller has a reputation beyond reputeUnholyGodKiller has a reputation beyond reputeUnholyGodKiller has a reputation beyond reputeUnholyGodKiller has a reputation beyond reputeUnholyGodKiller has a reputation beyond reputeUnholyGodKiller has a reputation beyond reputeUnholyGodKiller has a reputation beyond reputeUnholyGodKiller has a reputation beyond reputeUnholyGodKiller has a reputation beyond reputeUnholyGodKiller has a reputation beyond reputeUnholyGodKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by maguro View Post
I'm the next full 2soc character. better watch out ya'll
UnholyGodKiller is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2007, 18:57   #58
pie
Banned

pie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond repute
pfft pfffft he's just on crack and really bored
pie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2007, 19:03   #59
maguro
Tuna ^.^

maguro is on a distinguished road
someone jacked all my gear anyway.
Chronos - 123+ archer - Tribute to Achi + Tato

The Purple of The Lazy/evil Club join now, sign your name in red to join. or w/e..

Proud User of The M.A.B. (Manual Aim Bot)
magProxy - Hand-Made M.A.B.
maguro is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2007, 19:09   #60
PXZ_DeViL

Quote:
Originally Posted by maguro View Post
someone jacked all my gear anyway.
Message Achi about it, I think he was the last one to have it :S

My bad though, I was the one that lent him the gear because he said he was visiting CO and needed gear to use. I'll try to get it back whenever I can reach him.

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

Last edited by PXZ_DeViL; 11-29-2007 at 19:12.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: