Old 11-26-2007, 06:09   #1
pie
Banned

pie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond repute
Tough Drill

ehhhh new item to increase 2s chance >.>
*** u tq?
costs only 9dbs too
pie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2007, 08:21   #2
WaterMelon

WaterMelon has a reputation beyond reputeWaterMelon has a reputation beyond reputeWaterMelon has a reputation beyond reputeWaterMelon has a reputation beyond reputeWaterMelon has a reputation beyond reputeWaterMelon has a reputation beyond reputeWaterMelon has a reputation beyond reputeWaterMelon has a reputation beyond reputeWaterMelon has a reputation beyond reputeWaterMelon has a reputation beyond reputeWaterMelon has a reputation beyond repute
Nah Tq is not so stupid.
The chances of making 2nd soc is preety low i think
its somewhere in the forum under suggestion side
Some idiot players suggested it and the suggestion was taken into consideration ....... came out
thats the whole story
WaterMelon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2007, 08:25   #3
pie
Banned

pie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond repute
wellllll 9 dbs for a "chance" of getting 2s

even if the odds are 1/4 thats still pretty good

even for 1/5 and 1/6

but hopefully tq are wankers and just made it bull**** so people waste dbs
pie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2007, 08:31   #4
WaterMelon

WaterMelon has a reputation beyond reputeWaterMelon has a reputation beyond reputeWaterMelon has a reputation beyond reputeWaterMelon has a reputation beyond reputeWaterMelon has a reputation beyond reputeWaterMelon has a reputation beyond reputeWaterMelon has a reputation beyond reputeWaterMelon has a reputation beyond reputeWaterMelon has a reputation beyond reputeWaterMelon has a reputation beyond reputeWaterMelon has a reputation beyond repute
i am cursing every1 who tries 2nd soc

hope they faill all till the last 1 :P
muhahahaha
evil melon laughs
Old 11-26-2007, 08:33   #5
**Seberoth**

**Seberoth** is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to **Seberoth** Send a message via Yahoo to **Seberoth**
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterMelon View Post
i am cursing every1 who tries 2nd soc

hope they faill all till the last 1 :P
muhahahaha
evil melon laughs
i think the chance that u get a 2 soc with 1 stone is 0 %
**Seberoth** is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2007, 08:36   #6
WaterMelon

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Seberoth** View Post
i think the chance that u get a 2 soc with 1 stone is 0 %
Precisely*

Tq ain't that stupid to let people succeed on first try.
They need more dbs.
More dbs more sales more money
See how tq work?

boxer problems for like few days up till now
and they have the "EFFORT" to make
the 2nd soc tingy.
Aren't Gm's that free
Old 11-26-2007, 08:38   #7
**Seberoth**

**Seberoth** is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to **Seberoth** Send a message via Yahoo to **Seberoth**
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterMelon View Post
Precisely*

Tq ain't that stupid to let people succeed on first try.
They need more dbs.
More dbs more sales more money
See how tq work?

boxer problems for like few days up till now
and they have the "EFFORT" to make
the 2nd soc tingy.
Aren't Gm's that free
i think they make the offline tg the persons who blessed can use it the other person cant use it and to get a praying stone u need to buy dbs so they make money wiht it -_- and they delete the free boxer
**Seberoth** is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2007, 08:39   #8
WaterMelon

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Seberoth** View Post
i think they make the offline tg the persons who blessed can use it the other person cant use it and to get a praying stone u need to buy dbs so they make money wiht it -_- and they delete the free boxer
How is that possible.
Its not even mentioned in the website.
Old 11-26-2007, 09:09   #9
Samesu
Banned

Samesu will become famous soon enoughSamesu will become famous soon enough
i'm gonna start buying 2socs & try this 2 soc stone, complain all you want because I have 1 word for you.

oldcooteral
Samesu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2007, 09:23   #10
ShootTheMoonlig
♪♫Bhall♫♪

ShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond repute
2. All GMs in game will take the appearance of a blue piglet with two big ears. So you can easily judge who is a real GM.

Oh shi- look its dumbo!
Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2
Skate 3
Add Me : Bhallerrr
ShootTheMoonlig is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2007, 14:43   #11
Cry
Banned

Cry is a splendid one to beholdCry is a splendid one to beholdCry is a splendid one to beholdCry is a splendid one to beholdCry is a splendid one to beholdCry is a splendid one to beholdCry is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Cry Send a message via MSN to Cry
"at least they admit there pigs"

someone on community forum
Cry is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2007, 15:11   #12
Tiny
uɐʎɹ

Tiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond repute
i heard... about the drill thing, each time u fail u get a "voucher"...
when u have 7 vouchers, u go too some woman and she places a 2nd sock garunteed....

so ur garunteed a 2soc in 63 dbs
Old 11-26-2007, 18:12   #13
WaterMelon

yes. because some idiots suggested that in the suggestion section in forum

not good
Old 11-27-2007, 11:12   #14
ShankMaster

ShankMaster has a reputation beyond reputeShankMaster has a reputation beyond reputeShankMaster has a reputation beyond reputeShankMaster has a reputation beyond reputeShankMaster has a reputation beyond reputeShankMaster has a reputation beyond reputeShankMaster has a reputation beyond reputeShankMaster has a reputation beyond reputeShankMaster has a reputation beyond reputeShankMaster has a reputation beyond reputeShankMaster has a reputation beyond repute
Point is Co is the MOst expensive game 2 play now. lol

1 bulk from CO can get u 3 years of WoW....so ppl who wanna play a wow but say they cant be fuked 2 pay 15 dollars a month, but wanna buy a bulk pack on CO.....think again

Gone for good, best of luck to everybody.
ShankMaster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2007, 13:20   #15
Cry
Banned

Cry is a splendid one to beholdCry is a splendid one to beholdCry is a splendid one to beholdCry is a splendid one to beholdCry is a splendid one to beholdCry is a splendid one to beholdCry is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Cry Send a message via MSN to Cry
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShankMaster View Post
Point is Co is the MOst expensive game 2 play now. lol

1 bulk from CO can get u 3 years of WoW....so ppl who wanna play a wow but say they cant be fuked 2 pay 15 dollars a month, but wanna buy a bulk pack on CO.....think again
acually 3 years of wow is $540 (if you pay 15 a month) but if you do 6 months reccuring its 468.. so either way buying a bulk is about 2 years of wow but look at it this way..

buying a bulk only lasts you like what.. a month or two? sure the items are long term but garuenteed you arnt going to spend all of the dbs on items.. so~ i think 2 years of good customer service, great gameplay, no cheats or hacks is quite good.. but what would I know: i dont play wow anymore

plus a lvl 70 full tier 5 char sells for about 500 dollars.. some people make that type of character in less then a year so I think its worth it in the long run..
Cry is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: