Old 09-30-2007, 07:05   #31
V4Vendetta
Banned

V4Vendetta is a name known to allV4Vendetta is a name known to allV4Vendetta is a name known to allV4Vendetta is a name known to allV4Vendetta is a name known to allV4Vendetta is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to V4Vendetta Send a message via MSN to V4Vendetta Send a message via Yahoo to V4Vendetta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alterian View Post
LMAO KIM!
terrorit.

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 28 seconds.

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 28 seconds.
This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 3 seconds.
V4Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2007, 07:51   #32
Decadence
Banned

Decadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Decadence Send a message via Skype™ to Decadence
Quote:
LMAO KIM!
Kim? That's Greg, you weirdo!
Decadence is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2007, 08:26   #33
Raust
iSpam

Raust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Raust Send a message via MSN to Raust Send a message via Yahoo to Raust
Quote:
LMAO KIM!
That's Craig.
Raust is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2007, 11:29   #34
KaneTheDevil
Banned

KaneTheDevil has a reputation beyond reputeKaneTheDevil has a reputation beyond reputeKaneTheDevil has a reputation beyond reputeKaneTheDevil has a reputation beyond reputeKaneTheDevil has a reputation beyond reputeKaneTheDevil has a reputation beyond reputeKaneTheDevil has a reputation beyond reputeKaneTheDevil has a reputation beyond reputeKaneTheDevil has a reputation beyond reputeKaneTheDevil has a reputation beyond reputeKaneTheDevil has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to KaneTheDevil
Godz >>> all other guilds... The first ever guild that I joined back when I was noob on Kane
KaneTheDevil is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2007, 12:15   #35
Konor

Konor has a reputation beyond reputeKonor has a reputation beyond reputeKonor has a reputation beyond reputeKonor has a reputation beyond reputeKonor has a reputation beyond reputeKonor has a reputation beyond reputeKonor has a reputation beyond reputeKonor has a reputation beyond reputeKonor has a reputation beyond reputeKonor has a reputation beyond reputeKonor has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Konor Send a message via MSN to Konor Send a message via Yahoo to Konor
Yeah sorry I agree with most people here SS def. was not the best guild I've seen. Not even top 5.
My Reps: +K+
Quote:
Originally Posted by -First~Strike- View Post
WOW, where to start. One, the Bengals ALWAYS suck. Secondly, who are you, John Madden?

WoW > Co
Konor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2007, 14:26   #36
Ambeh

Ambeh will become famous soon enoughAmbeh will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
SeraphSentinel was a great guild and all. I wouldn't say it was my favorite guild I've been in. The guild that fit that category for me was Torrent (the very first one waaaaaaaaaaaaay back then when Cetra, Immortal, K.A.O.S., and (+) was still alive) on turq.

For those of you who don't know, Torrent was a guild that kept GW balanced by switching sides and supporting each side with archers and water taos. The guild was pretty active, I think it was filled with a huge supply of decent archers. I was pretty noobish back then too, a tao who basically never lvls, (~Nemesis~). Torrent was created by Leprechaun, he was cool guy =P. A lot of other cool people were in it as well like Faelric, shadowskill, Linny, Adage (I think he was in (+) though so nvm) but yeah, they were cool.

I miss those days .
I miss lep and linny and pike and poptarts and carly and torrent and patti

[Team]Snipes speaks to Ce-Ambeh: I hope you choke on my cute button eyes!!![0:52]

[Talk]Alpine speaks to All : crumpets are really nice![22:54]
Ambeh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2007, 14:52   #37
Winged

Winged will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
SeraphSentinel was a great guild and all. I wouldn't say it was my favorite guild I've been in. The guild that fit that category for me was Torrent (the very first one waaaaaaaaaaaaay back then when Cetra, Immortal, K.A.O.S., and (+) was still alive) on turq.

For those of you who don't know, Torrent was a guild that kept GW balanced by switching sides and supporting each side with archers and water taos. The guild was pretty active, I think it was filled with a huge supply of decent archers. I was pretty noobish back then too, a tao who basically never lvls, (~Nemesis~). Torrent was created by Leprechaun, he was cool guy =P. A lot of other cool people were in it as well like Faelric, shadowskill, Linny, Adage (I think he was in (+) though so nvm) but yeah, they were cool.

I miss those days .
I miss them too

Member of Turqouise Anti Aimbot Crew
Winged is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2007, 15:04   #38
Raust
iSpam

Raust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Raust Send a message via MSN to Raust Send a message via Yahoo to Raust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konor View Post
Yeah sorry I agree with most people here SS def. was not the best guild I've seen. Not even top 5.
LOL, when Paul gave you FLARE, what guild did you keep trying to put it in? Anyway, you're just a dumbass and a scammer, it doesn't really matter what you think. And you used to suck up to me like crazy until told you off. Pathetic.

Last edited by Raust; 09-30-2007 at 15:28.
Raust is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2007, 15:05   #39
Angel_Tria
Nothanks.

Angel_Tria has a reputation beyond reputeAngel_Tria has a reputation beyond reputeAngel_Tria has a reputation beyond reputeAngel_Tria has a reputation beyond reputeAngel_Tria has a reputation beyond reputeAngel_Tria has a reputation beyond reputeAngel_Tria has a reputation beyond reputeAngel_Tria has a reputation beyond reputeAngel_Tria has a reputation beyond reputeAngel_Tria has a reputation beyond reputeAngel_Tria has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decadence View Post
I wouldn't consider it the best build or at least not my favorite guild. However, I did enjoy my time in it but I felt like there was way too many people in the guild which took a lot from it since I don't like big guilds as I tend to get lost in them. On sagittarius perhaps it might be one of the best, but if we're talking about Turquoise as well then I'd say (+) had the biggest impact. Favorite would be my first one (well i was in fourthdimension and infinite~sin before, but those don't really count) : Olympus, which is where I met my best CO friends. I wasn't in Gate much and I regret it now.
PP your avatar is hypnotizing.

No more Warrior Factory!

<3 that .Igg., yes him.
Angel_Tria is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2007, 15:14   #40
Decadence
Banned

Decadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_Tria View Post
PP your avatar is hypnotizing.
It's awesome isn't it? Does it turn you on a bit? LOL. jk How's it going babe? <3
Old 09-30-2007, 15:16   #41
.Igg.
Mean.

.Igg. has a reputation beyond repute.Igg. has a reputation beyond repute.Igg. has a reputation beyond repute.Igg. has a reputation beyond repute.Igg. has a reputation beyond repute.Igg. has a reputation beyond repute.Igg. has a reputation beyond repute.Igg. has a reputation beyond repute.Igg. has a reputation beyond repute.Igg. has a reputation beyond repute.Igg. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It's awesome isn't it? Does it turn you on a bit? LOL. jk How's it going babe? <3
Your avatar moves faster in firefox than it does in Opera. o_o

-- Alice Walker, The Color Purple
(Simon & Schuster 1982)

Why can I, when Immanuel Kant?

<3 that Angel_Tria, yes her.

Knight Fight recruitment.

.Igg. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2007, 15:25   #42
Angel_Tria
Nothanks.

Angel_Tria has a reputation beyond reputeAngel_Tria has a reputation beyond reputeAngel_Tria has a reputation beyond reputeAngel_Tria has a reputation beyond reputeAngel_Tria has a reputation beyond reputeAngel_Tria has a reputation beyond reputeAngel_Tria has a reputation beyond reputeAngel_Tria has a reputation beyond reputeAngel_Tria has a reputation beyond reputeAngel_Tria has a reputation beyond reputeAngel_Tria has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I'm good, feeling the last of my flu thank God. One final test today. Wish me luck please <3

No more Warrior Factory!

<3 that .Igg., yes him.
Old 09-30-2007, 15:36   #43
Decadence
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_Tria View Post
I'm good, feeling the last of my flu thank God. One final test today. Wish me luck please <3
Good luck Tria! Why aren't you on MSN?

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Igg. View Post
Your avatar moves faster in firefox than it does in Opera. o_o
I've noticed this before. For some reason only certain gifs are faster in firefox. It's like firefox on speed.
Old 09-30-2007, 15:43   #44
.Igg.
Mean.

.Igg. has a reputation beyond repute.Igg. has a reputation beyond repute.Igg. has a reputation beyond repute.Igg. has a reputation beyond repute.Igg. has a reputation beyond repute.Igg. has a reputation beyond repute.Igg. has a reputation beyond repute.Igg. has a reputation beyond repute.Igg. has a reputation beyond repute.Igg. has a reputation beyond repute.Igg. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I've noticed this before. For some reason only certain gifs are faster in firefox. It's like firefox on speed.
It's hard to get on MSN when it's screwed up I'm afraid. It's a work in progress for the time being.

And your avatar actually looks better "on speed"

-- Alice Walker, The Color Purple
(Simon & Schuster 1982)

Why can I, when Immanuel Kant?

<3 that Angel_Tria, yes her.

Knight Fight recruitment.

Last edited by .Igg.; 09-30-2007 at 15:44. Reason: Yak.
.Igg. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2007, 15:48   #45
Angel_Tria
Nothanks.

Quote:

I have Yahoo for now, if you want to add me there , but later on I'm going to try and steal my brother's comp for a while since I still have about 8 hours before finals.

No more Warrior Factory!

<3 that .Igg., yes him.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: