Old 12-11-2019, 12:18   #1
Octavia

Octavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond repute
Enjoy Flames

It's like the 5th day in a row that I get nothing but E's from the daily 80 random flames. Did it break or something? The first day of the event I got 22 O's and 14 Y's from my daily 80. And now to get nothing but E's from the 400 flames 5 days in a row? What the hell?
Octavia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2019, 14:22   #2
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia View Post
It's like the 5th day in a row that I get nothing but E's from the daily 80 random flames. Did it break or something? The first day of the event I got 22 O's and 14 Y's from my daily 80. And now to get nothing but E's from the 400 flames 5 days in a row? What the hell?
Didnt they fix it already? because im now getting the other letters too.
Old 12-13-2019, 04:04   #3
Zagger_28

Zagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant future
Did anyone got the letter "J" already? i got like 100 of the others and a bunch of "E's" but not 1 single "J"
Zagger_28 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2019, 13:05   #4
HEARMERAWR!!

HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
I only know of like 2 people who have J's, i've rolled over 5k flames and have 0 J's and like 30 N's. The rates on this event are garbage.

Cinderella->Snow white ->Hanging Gardens->Emerald->Snow white

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.
HEARMERAWR!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: