Old 06-29-2019, 18:34   #16
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookies^.^ View Post
The ONE event that I thought I was gonna enjoy and maybe win got screwed over tkx to all those bug abusers aka lifeless ppl yet again..>.>

I had 1804988 chi pnts saved up before this event. How did I have so many you might ask? Well very simple..by not using them for over a year.(since I am currently working on my water and not on this one char)
When I heard about this event, I was very happy to know that I was gonna be able to get a garment + maybe mount
I got 2 garments off of it so I'm happy about that XD haha but, tkx to the lifeless ppl getting the mount,it might not be possile..

kinda annoyed with this event now because I got them(garments,chi pnts,etc) fair and square and not by abusing the stupid bug or whatever you want to call it.

Tkx tq..You are the only one to blame here..

Ps. that's my chi after my first garment
Tbh blame yourself? - you had that much chi yet didn't finish the event? O_o i had 300k and finished mine just by using champ points and some JH pills to get the rest of the chi lol ....

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2019, 18:44   #17
Cookies^.^
Crissy<3

Cookies^.^ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuZz View Post
Tbh blame yourself? - you had that much chi yet didn't finish the event? O_o i had 300k and finished mine just by using champ points and some JH pills to get the rest of the chi lol ....

I did finish it XD didn't get the mount tho..at least not yet lol all I'm saying is that because of all those bug abuser ( ppl who have 1000 of noobs and live on this game ) every one else gets screw over that's all.. but, ill try to get the mount..if not oh that oh wells lol

Pixie*Dust|^.~
WW
*SexyLilThing* Water

And..many more noobies ^.^

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine <3
Cookies^.^ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2019, 21:37   #18
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I did finish it XD didn't get the mount tho..at least not yet lol all I'm saying is that because of all those bug abuser ( ppl who have 1000 of noobs and live on this game ) every one else gets screw over that's all.. but, ill try to get the mount..if not oh that oh wells lol
If you did finish how did you not get the mount? that's like early on in the prizes for L3 token O_o

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2019, 23:08   #19
Cookies^.^
Crissy<3

Cookies^.^ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuZz View Post
If you did finish how did you not get the mount? that's like early on in the prizes for L3 token O_o

Haha I got everything.. all the bound stuff. I forgot to mention that the garments are 5 stars. I'm working on the 5 star mount atm : ) I just hope tq doesn't remove/delete this event before I do so

Sry if I sounded salty..it just gets annoying at times..seeing how the same ppl abuse bugs over and over again.but, meh..it is what it is lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Pixieee.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	187.9 KB
ID:	151384   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sexylilll.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	269.7 KB
ID:	151385  

Pixie*Dust|^.~
WW
*SexyLilThing* Water

And..many more noobies ^.^

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine <3
Cookies^.^ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2019, 00:22   #20
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Haha I got everything.. all the bound stuff. I forgot to mention that the garments are 5 stars. I'm working on the 5 star mount atm : ) I just hope tq doesn't remove/delete this event before I do so

Sry if I sounded salty..it just gets annoying at times..seeing how the same ppl abuse bugs over and over again.but, meh..it is what it is lol
As lovely as they look (Garment and Mount Armor). To those who doesnt know, those two actually cost 220k points which is around 528,000 Progress or around (5) +12 Items.

Last edited by Etienne1; 06-30-2019 at 00:26.
Etienne1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2019, 02:34   #21
akoy67

akoy67 is on a distinguished road
Too bad I missed reading this thread. I could have saved my 16k cps.
akoy67 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2019, 03:11   #22
Octavia

Octavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond repute
Ah shit, I should have used all my chi points instead of waiting
Octavia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2019, 09:56   #23
kenflame

kenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond repute
I heard alot of people got banned..... Although some of them might be people i played with, i think they deserved it, it was their fault abusing and i heard they got extra points too using a glitch.
kenflame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2019, 10:30   #24
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
great game... i hope everyone that abused the event got ****ing banned !

how to get 7 runes unlocked and max out everything within 1 day ... LMFAO!

Dark Server right now!

easy 686 +5 Stones

Edit: https://account.99.com/common/game_rules.html

TQ if u have a page for that ... do something finally about it !!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Dark_Server_BugAbuse.png
Views:	61
Size:	139.2 KB
ID:	151386   Click image for larger version

Name:	Miracle Dark.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	175.9 KB
ID:	151387  

Elements - Dark

OddyzeusTV Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (398 BP with Guild/~400BP with Clan)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!

Last edited by Oddyzeus; 06-30-2019 at 11:03.
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2019, 11:30   #25
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddyzeus View Post

Dark Server right now!

easy 686 +5 Stones

Correct me if I am wrong:

rolling the chi is not the bug. You had to have a lot of chi saved up to even roll the chi and it was meant to reset daily or there would be no way to even get mount or garment, etc. With that said maybe they did not think about how many players may have had a lot of chi saved up and thought people would have to spend money with them in the offline mall etc. and they would make a ton of money that way etc.

The issue was people that abused the cp return that had chi also saved up from like farming characters that did not have to buy the L-tokens and would roll chi, get the cps free from TQ once they hit the amounts and rinse and repeat with another farmed character and make a crap load of cps off TQ. Isn't this the bug that was abused?

I am still confused about the issue since not everyone had a lot of chi saved up to even roll a lot of chi unless you purchased from TQ in the offline mall etc. which it seems TQ seemed to miscalculate how many people actually had a lot of chi saved on a character. I see no bug in that. Just poor event planning. The CP issue, on the other hand, I do see an issue with that and people making tons of cps which was also poor programming mechanics and could have been programmed to work where you had to purchase the token first before paying out the cps if that is what happened.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 06-30-2019 at 11:37.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2019, 11:57   #26
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post

rolling the chi is not the bug. You had to have a lot of chi saved up to even roll the chi and it was meant to reset daily or there would be no way to even get mount or garment, etc. With that said maybe they did not think about how many players may have had a lot of chi saved up and thought people would have to spend money with them in the offline mall etc. and they would make a ton of money that way etc.

The issue was people that abused the cp return that had chi also saved up from like farming characters that did not have to buy the L-tokens and would roll chi, get the cps free from TQ once they hit the amounts and rinse and repeat with another farmed character and make a crap load of cps off TQ. Isn't this the bug that was abused?

I am still confused about the issue since not everyone had a lot of chi saved up to even roll a lot of chi unless you purchased from TQ in the offline mall etc. which it seems TQ seemed to miscalculate how many people actually had a lot of chi saved on a character. I see no bug in that. Just poor event planning. The CP issue, on the other hand, I do see an issue with that and people making tons of cps which was also poor programming mechanics and could have been programmed to work where you had to purchase the token first before paying out the cps if that is what happened.
TQ could just do something like this:

Select * from Characters
where Chi > 1.000.000

i don't think they are that stupid.

no idea how the "bug" worked i just got home from weekend and saw the rankings... and it does not look like everythings right.

Elements - Dark

OddyzeusTV Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (398 BP with Guild/~400BP with Clan)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2019, 12:59   #27
Viceroy

Viceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post

Nah. All you needed was 200k chi. Consume it. Use the points you earned to buy back more chi. Consume that. Use those points to buy even more chi. Use those points again. and eventually you hit 750k chi. Then next day repeat. and you just keep gaining points over and over lol. 75k+ points per day. for the month you can max out an account 3-5 times. with 1m chi studied per day and all the +5 stones/ perfection / tailed beast food.

And on top of that. When you study chi you get back a 20k refund. if you're a lvl 99 chi gate thats 50k refund so you'd be able to make a ton from the event for free. If you weren't at a lvl 99 gate. You'd get to it in a matter of days with all the chi being studied lol. It was definitely overlooked by tq and not thought about at all

Last edited by Viceroy; 06-30-2019 at 13:01.
Viceroy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2019, 14:05   #28
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viceroy View Post
Nah. All you needed was 200k chi. Consume it. Use the points you earned to buy back more chi. Consume that. Use those points to buy even more chi. Use those points again. and eventually you hit 750k chi. Then next day repeat. and you just keep gaining points over and over lol. 75k+ points per day. for the month you can max out an account 3-5 times. with 1m chi studied per day and all the +5 stones/ perfection / tailed beast food.

And on top of that. When you study chi you get back a 20k refund. if you're a lvl 99 chi gate thats 50k refund so you'd be able to make a ton from the event for free. If you weren't at a lvl 99 gate. You'd get to it in a matter of days with all the chi being studied lol. It was definitely overlooked by tq and not thought about at all
ahhh, and I was just saving my points till the end and not even caring about ranking since I had really nothing to work on yet a crap load of chi saved up which was nice. I see what you mean now yet I never thought about that yet the event was not even on long enough to keep building up on the low amount of cumulative chi buildup yet IC what you are saying now about that method.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2019, 15:22   #29
JQ314

JQ314 has a reputation beyond reputeJQ314 has a reputation beyond reputeJQ314 has a reputation beyond reputeJQ314 has a reputation beyond reputeJQ314 has a reputation beyond reputeJQ314 has a reputation beyond reputeJQ314 has a reputation beyond reputeJQ314 has a reputation beyond reputeJQ314 has a reputation beyond reputeJQ314 has a reputation beyond reputeJQ314 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddyzeus View Post

Dark Server right now!

easy 686 +5 Stones

This event is so misconfigured. It has "enormous impact on the game and the enjoyment of the players". TQ should remove the gained rewards/points/progress, reconfigure the settings and release the event again.
Old 06-30-2019, 16:27   #30
kenflame

kenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond repute
I heard it wrong maybe, but some people said they got the chi from met scrolls, say u roll 10 and get 1-2 or 0 chi packs or vital pills but some people are getting 10/10 each 10 roll is what i heard.
kenflame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: