Old 04-06-2017, 02:48   #1
pashtun
FinalBoss

pashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond repute
Epic class pirate

Soooo after being gone for 1+ year I was wondering if pirate class had finally gotten epic and/or if it's any good.
Old 04-06-2017, 02:50   #2
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pashtun View Post
Soooo after being gone for 1+ year I was wondering if pirate class had finally gotten epic and/or if it's any good.
Hi, we do have plan about Epic Pirate, but it is far from being ready to come, and we have not any exact date yet, if I have got any news about that, I will let you know here.

And for Inner Power, I will inform our staff about it, hope that it will be updated. Sorry for the delay..............by Rxin

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2017, 07:00   #3
Teletubbie

Teletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Please refer to http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=763060.
I just made a post inquiring about epic pirate and inner power, and Rxin did reply. Unfortunately it looks like we as pirates are being put on the back burner as usual. No ETA or real progress on the epic for pirate, nor do they have plans in the future to really even prioritize it.
Teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2017, 16:29   #4
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
This is purely speculation but I think they'll do something like this

3.0 graphics & Hopefully a balance patch, then onto pirate epics, then onto archer bow epic, then whatever else they have planned.

I really ****ing hope there is a balance patch, tired of the class imbalance and just overall dead skills that are never used anymore.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2017, 00:02   #5
Kairn

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post

3.0 graphics & Hopefully a balance patch, then onto pirate epics, then onto archer bow epic, then whatever else they have planned.

I really ****ing hope there is a balance patch, tired of the class imbalance and just overall dead skills that are never used anymore.
I hope that they bring back to life some of the older 1-handed and 2-handed weapons. Having everyone running around with the same epics is boring. But I guess this will never happen
Kairn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2017, 10:35   #6
Teletubbie

Teletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post

I agree with you 100%.... You seem to be one of the only people who actually make sense, maybe u should be staffed at TQ. Balance is what the game needs more than anything, and quite frankly I'm almost positive we will not get that anytime soon.
Teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2017, 16:37   #7
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teletubbie View Post
I agree with you 100%.... You seem to be one of the only people who actually make sense, maybe u should be staffed at TQ. Balance is what the game needs more than anything, and quite frankly I'm almost positive we will not get that anytime soon.
Haha, I did try to apply for the position when they had it opened up but they took VIP into consideration for hiring which just made me ????? and so my Vip 4 I don't think was enough for them. I honestly haven't seen the person they hired around since then. It was for development position IIRC so it would have been nice I honestly do want to make this game better but they literally ignore everything I put into it.

Either goes to Rxin to be forwarded into the abyss
The Tq designer box, into the abyss
Help desk forwarded into the abyss etc

Oh well, as long as they do a balance patch i'll be ok with it but they need to rework a lot of skills and classes. Every class should have a potential to kill minus support classes and not just kill people under you if you build right you should be able to kill not just point on people. Anyway I digress just pray to the fchen gods that they do a balance patch when 3.0 comes out or otherwise the new graphics are going to be wasted as most skills will not be used.

They haven't even fixed the spectator bug that's been in the game since dragonwarrior came out if you don't know what I'm talking about this is a super old video of mine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqTK...youtu.be&t=301

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia

Last edited by Returning; 04-07-2017 at 16:42.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2017, 20:13   #8
EternalDragonX

EternalDragonX is on a distinguished road
TQ hiring criteria:

1. Speak mediocre english
2. Love money
3. Be a vip 6 so they know u suck their c0ck
EternalDragonX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2017, 06:36   #9
Kairn

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
lol
Kairn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: