Old 04-07-2014, 13:13   #1
kelcel2013
Banned

kelcel2013 is on a distinguished road
Quitting before I get to waste too much money.

Unfortunately, there is no way to talk out TQ. Hate me or not, assassins ruined this game. Not just assassins, but every previous classes that we're made after classic classes. The assassin is the end point, it's the best thing TQ has made every since, and won't be the last. 1 to 2 years from now, another class as over-powered than assassin will be born. 3-4 years from now, a god-like class will be revealed. An endless loop of greed and selfishness. Creating...and creating...and creating...more exciting things for you to waste your money again.

And thinking of how much money will be wasted if I continue this awesome game for another 4 years? I'd just rather kill myself if I let TQ handle my pocket again.

So, Goodbye CO! It's time to move on to the REAL world and forget someone ruined this damn beautiful game.

I have quited once, I have to quit again
kelcel2013 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2014, 13:43   #2
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Wise decision. Let's hope it's permanent quitting this time.
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2014, 14:32   #3
Ayamee
[Yar~!.]

Ayamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ayamee Send a message via MSN to Ayamee Send a message via Yahoo to Ayamee
Peace out, yo'.

Someone made a post in 2007 or 2008 about power creep and warned the TQ team about it.
Didn't do much.
But I'm right there with you.
There's always going to be more.
Always going to get stronger.
TQ doesn't seem to want to take the time to balance what they have.
The let out Ninjas.
Realized their power, and tried to fix it by releasing another overpowered class.
Followed by another.
And then instead of increasing the power of the old classes with balance, release a subclass.
A passive, pure skill.
And a more powerful weapon and call it fair.

They're a horrible company, with nothing more on their mind than hooking the next bulker.
Always about the bottom line, be damned with the free to play playerbase.

Like the bots.
Who's going to pay 3 grand to be able to pick up stuff while autohunting when a $5 monthly fee gets you the same thing on 29 accounts without being technically logged in?
Dreams/Eternity:
Ayamee [130/130/135 A/A/A]
----+----+----+----+----+----+----
I'm an Archer.

Guild Wars 2
Fort Aspenwood server.
AngelDiscarnate.5489/Jason Goes Mental
I spend equal time crafting, WvW-ing, and sitting around doing shat all.
The life of a level 80 Mesmer.
Ayamee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2014, 15:59   #4
n00dlez
n00blez

n00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond repute
And you realised this now?
n00dlez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2014, 18:43   #5
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Well, I hardly doubt anyone will miss you, unless you made an impact on your server/game itself.
You have better pray, your resolution is strong and doesn't come back.
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2014, 22:38   #6
kelcel2013
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
Well, I hardly doubt anyone will miss you, unless you made an impact on your server/game itself.
You have better pray, your resolution is strong and doesn't come back.
And I am currently downloading another MMO that I can play after work, an MMO not as GREEDY as TQ. And for your info, I never needed someone to miss me over an online game. I have a wife, a son, and tons of friends in the real world, why would I need to be missed on an online game? Anyway my in-game friends already left CO before I came back. Maybe it was just me dumb enough to come back, and it won't happen again.

There's life outside the game, cherish it.

Roaming the forums(laughing at those who haven't thought of leaving this game yet) while downloading another MMO

Last edited by kelcel2013; 04-07-2014 at 22:40.
Old 04-07-2014, 23:38   #7
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelcel2013 View Post
And I am currently downloading another MMO that I can play after work, an MMO not as GREEDY as TQ. And for your info, I never needed someone to miss me over an online game. I have a wife, a son, and tons of friends in the real world, why would I need to be missed on an online game? Anyway my in-game friends already left CO before I came back. Maybe it was just me dumb enough to come back, and it won't happen again.

There's life outside the game, cherish it.

Roaming the forums(laughing at those who haven't thought of leaving this game yet) while downloading another MMO
And yet you start a thread and tell everyone that you quit. You are a pathetic hypocrite bro. Beside that people like me have known and telling for years already that TQ just milks their customers. Old news are very exciting.

If you dont want to play the game anymore then just quit. Only ******s like you start threads about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00dlez View Post
And you realised this now?
^
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist

Last edited by Deathclaw; 04-07-2014 at 23:42.
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2014, 00:07   #8
Karyn
iR Lysa

Karyn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond repute
I'd recommend the slightly dated Guild Wars 1. Amazing game, still some players... no monthly fees, no in game buying stuff for real money, amazing fun.
Server = Colombus / Faith
Crystal player for 10 years.
--------------------------
<3 Katrina, one of my bestest friends in the world =D
Ma bishes n nubcakes <3: Dave, Gary, Chelle, Trancie, Ryan, Doug, Kim, Rachel, Jedica

Cyber bullying needs to stop. Now.
RIP sweet Rachel <3
Karyn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2014, 00:35   #9
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
i think that CO is still a good game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karyn View Post
I'd recommend the slightly dated Guild Wars 1. Amazing game, still some players... no monthly fees, no in game buying stuff for real money, amazing fun.

after 11 year he still have many actractive. and is very rare for mmo.
new skill new class and new system.
chi and jang hu help a lot NON bulker ppl. and i think that epic quest its really good . cause is almost free.
i think tq can do the pefect balance from classes but if they do that after some month the game will die. the key of succes is change the balance point with new ideas.
if u wanna be in the top range you have to pay of course but u can be good specially in team battle also with bound gears.
my friend have a full super sock +7-1 char 2nd rb lev 136 without spend 1$
last 2 years Tq offered bound gear shopping rush . its easy gain 1k cps in 1 year waiting for this .
what you think about champion arena?? at grade 7 u gain 3+3 stones bound (or steed) each day !!!!
what u think about jeweler function that allow excange 15 normal gems for a refined one?
it means free unbound ref tortoise gem (15 cps)

in 2006 i usually play 5h+ for each day now only few minutes (a lot of autohunt) because im busy irl . you can change your play style you dont have to quit. its still funny believe me
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2014, 03:56   #10
kelcel2013
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
And yet you start a thread and tell everyone that you quit. You are a pathetic hypocrite bro. Beside that people like me have known and telling for years already that TQ just milks their customers. Old news are very exciting.

If you dont want to play the game anymore then just quit. Only ******s like you start threads about it.

^
If you don't want this thread then why bother replying? Get the f-u-c-k out! If you tell me it's your freedom to reply, then it's mine too. So shut the f-u-c-k up! Anything else?
Old 04-08-2014, 04:01   #11
kelcel2013
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karyn View Post
I already had guild wars 2, but got bored. I'm half done downloading Jade Dynasty and Perfect World International. They say this is also pay to win, but not as much as Conquer Online. And fashion garments are awesome and updated always, not like here. Also classes are balanced, there might be a class that is over-powered but there is also a class to own them. It's like, if fire is strong for you, there is always water to wash them out.

Last edited by kelcel2013; 04-08-2014 at 04:09.
Old 04-08-2014, 06:36   #12
Purple-Pillz
Banned

Purple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond repute
can you leave already?
Purple-Pillz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2014, 07:11   #13
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
waiting for kingdom under fire II :c
Old 04-08-2014, 08:18   #14
Raskólnikov
latinlover

Raskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond repute
Allow me to quote a post I made half a decade ago:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskólnikov View Post
[System] Good News! The max lvl now is 135!
[Bulker] Omg! Nice! Must reach 135!! *bulk bulk*.. yey i'm 135!
[System] Good News! The max lvl now is 137!
[Bulker] Wtf lol.. ok ok. *Bulk Bulk Bulk* HAHAHA IM 137 BEST IN THE SERVER ALL NOOB
[System] Good News! We made some new equipaments, it is called TOWER and FAN, bulk yours as soon as possible otherwise any noob will be able to kill you even if you are full +12 2sdg -7 bulker.
[Bulker] .......... MUST GET TOWER AND FAN! Bulk Bulk Bulk OMG FULL +12 2SOCK TALISMAN IM SO GREAT LOL LOOK AT ME
[System] Good News! Now we will put Horses in the game lol lol lol get a horse lol lol horses Ihhirhrhiririi horse
[Bulker] .....Horses.. ok. *Bulk*Bulk*Bulk LOL I HAVE +8 AFRICAN-ZEBRA-HORSE-WITH-LASERS BEST IN SERVER LOL COME PK ARENA MOHAMED234230 DONT RUN NOOB
[System] Good News! Max level now is 140!
[Bulker] Omg will you guys ever stop making me bulk?
[System] Good News! It will never end because no matter how many **** we put in the game, you will keep bulking like an idiot!
[Bulker] Man **** conquer this game is so ****ed up lately, it was awesome 3 4 years ago you know?. *Bulk*Bulk*Bulk*
Old 04-08-2014, 08:43   #15
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
I hope OP gets banned for his massive amounts of filter bypassing.

He shallth not be missed.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: